1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

I'm wondering if no.15's removal has to do with certain individuals paying a bit too much to boost her ranking to #1? I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread that someone spent 250,000 yen to up-vote her early on. Management might have viewed that as improper for the intents of this event, or some sort of manipulation was done.

2. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

yup,so funny heard that, not only they are paying attention on someone comments, they are also replied to those one, don't bother, we had proper jobs sir, we also had free time to spend at the forum[hehe]
    @ukifune , that tweet from amon you post above about picking candidates is kinda WOW if it's true, but still no news about what happen to n15?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  3. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    maybe the one who spend 250.000 yen is her CEO that they are talking about in this tweet https://twitter.com/AlterEvolver/status/1030031683641270272

4. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

are they has been guaranteed to be selected if their ranked higher in sr? weird:|

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    imo the reason from #15 being removed was the promotion she got from her agency / something related to her was too large.

even she’s 21 i dont think its a problem. lets said she’s debut this year , next year she’s 22 and there’s no exact rule that girls need graduate at 25/26.

if she really had huge fanbase , no matter group take her would be win. imagine if someone can spent 250,000¥ single handledly for her in 1 day , he/she probably can buy all her hs slot her/himself.

but well , if she got those things by endorse , maybe it can be accused as cheating probabilities lmao.

its not a surprise thing if the top ladders were got endorse, but maybe #15 just got to much.

probably no. but maybe top 10 or at least top 3 will get considered more. i believe theres also hidden gem too in those no-pict girls

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

ohh, btw n49 was akb48 team B draft before? https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/1029272820419706880
    n35 and 43 are cute today:^^;:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Some screenshots from #37's stream

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 4
  8. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i'll go with #37 and #22 for n46

• Like Like x 2
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Girls who are popular outside of groups don't always end up popular inside it. Look at the professional showroomers that joined STU48, they've been outpaced by at least a dozen girls in terms of popularity.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I believe at least one candidate was eliminated from the original Hiragana selection because there was an organized campaign to up-vote her on Showroom. This seems the most likely reason for #15's disappearance. I did notice that once when she spent minutes drawing, with her face off-screen, her room kept filling up. Although I thought that she was objectively a pretty good choice, anyway.

11. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Thanks to yes_tiger on twitter it's a bit easier follow who is whom, he made a tweet with all the contestants' info.
    I am very bad at this though. Can't we take them all? :^^;:

Thought I have to say, I want the weirdest in Kanji [hehe] plus 71 and 30 whom just broke my heart with Zuumin' song :cold: (she's truly good thought)

About no 15 I saw some pics of her and, I dunno... she seems to be "already there" in ways I don't expect wanna-be-idols to be.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ahah thats why I don't care too much about this audition, I don't want to be upset or anything in the end.

I'm more worried if its true that Neru is the one who choose candidates :wtf:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The Neru, Maiyan and Kumi rumour is based on the original article announcing the audition. They were the members representing each group.

But it's nonsense. There's been no suggestion so far by any official that this will be like AKB's draft and that members will have any input.

As for #15 the leading theory now is that she didn't notify Sony of her preexisting contract with another agency, and didn't inform her agency of the other audition. It seems silly but girls often understimate the exposure they get from just the interviews.

14. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I always think nogi's 3rd gen set the bar high, such a stellar generation and I barely see any flaws in each member. The new girls have to have the wow factor or they are deemed as inferior to 3rd gen. So far, a few got my attention, but not like when I was staring at nogi's 3rd gen and was spellbound by their perfection. Let's wait and see.
    It would be a disaster if Neru were to select the girls. Sadly, #15 was my favorite. Such a bad move.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    BTW, this is the article I'm talking about. Neru, Maiyan and Kumi are the reps of each group.
    http://nilcollection.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/DX3BXCzVoAALPpB-1024x701.jpg
    That's probably the only basis for the rumours so I don't pay any attention to them.

In fact, I personally don't think *any* member will have a say. But it's an interesting topic.
    If members *were* to have a say on the new gens, who would you think would be good judges?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ The idol otaku, Kanarin and Kawago-P.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That's why I have no idea why did they held this event. it is understandable if it is for Keya since they are losing some of their members right now. But why Nogi and Hira???

Right now Nogi's fans are still complaining non-stop about how their 2nd gen doesn't have any change to shine, and their 3rd gen has so many outstanding members.

Hira didn't even have their own single yet, and they want to have another gen? Getting accept into a group just to fight with other members to have a position in a Keya's B-side song?

• Agree Agree x 7
  18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

If members had a say, I think Neru would be perfect. She keeps showing good judgment, intelligence, and determination. She wouldn't choose people like herself, she would choose on much broader grounds. Her Nogi oshi was/is Marika. Neru has parlayed rather poor singing and only adequate dancing into something like stardom, with management's help. She has both intellectual and emotional intelligence, and natural creativity. I expect her to become a TV personality and eventually some part of management, somewhere. She said early on that she used to daydream about being president of a country....

But as I said, I don't think it likely that members would be involved in this way. Thanks to @kanjo for the full background.

I feel about Hiragana 2gen the way people are talking about Nogi 3gen: they have so much talent and beauty. Even though I like a number of them, I kind of dislike them as a whole, because they will soon overshadow many of the 1gens, who have worked so hard and so successfully to create the platform from which this "undergroup" can take off. But if the rocket does take off, a lot of 2gens will be a big part of the motive power.

19. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina

Let the captains of all groups be the judges (imo).

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't want a member to choose, because it depends what the mngmnt wants to add in the group to make it better and what direction they want to take.

I just don't think its right for a member to have such a power and since when Neru is the captain/leader of Kanji ?

• Agree Agree x 4