1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    16 is one my favorites, i hope she makes it to Kanji (or whatever group really, as long as she joins Sakamichi)

2. SilverCoffee

SilverCoffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitanohinako
    Twitter:
    NeruestS
    Finally, someone who like 16 too :D Yeah, hope she makes it into any group.

3. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Does anyone have info on when the broadcast for selected candidates will be held? Is it tmrw night? Thanks!

4. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Since in less than a day they will announce those who get in, I'll just put the numbers which I hope will enter Sakamichi here.

35 - 36 - 37 - 44 - 64 - 66

Let's see in a few hours.

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The solution is simple: graduate.
    And apply for a group that gives more chances, I guess.

The Kanji and Gana situation might be a tricky one, but I believe it's working quite well.
    Nogi's Unders have had it even worse with their album just coming out this year.

Quoting from the Ambivalent thread:
    Kanji total: 311/408 (+9) [76.2%]
    Hiragana total: 380/450 (+6) [84.4%]

Jobs?
    The Netflix show as an introduction of new members isn't enough? Have Kanji appeared on their own TV show?
    Hiragana performed in Budokan. Has Kanji? No, cause it's too focused on Tecchi and her missing makes the group crumble*.

That is not to say they couldn't get more.
    They got their own album, so I don't know why their own single would be such a crazy idea.
    I think we have to wait and see.

*until the Garasu promo took place, that is. They showed Tecchi isn't that needed to give a good show.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

If management was being clear it would be a simple choice. What makes it hard is that it's unclear whether it is better to stay or go. They almost did quit, in fact, but management convinced them good things were on the way.

For example, if they told Kyoko she would be doing couplings forever back when she was 19 she probably would have quit just like Imaizumi is doing now. But she couldn't possibly have known what the right choice was and still can't know. Every year your chances in the entertainment industry drop. And, for women, they drop extremely quickly.

And this goes for all the ambitious Sakamichi members. I'm glad Sony seems to be willing to help graduates though.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. FGeyer

FGeyer Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    When are the results announced?

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I analysed the little polls.
    Decent turnout for a short notice, short run poll.
    60 responses for Kanji, 44 for Nogi and 24 for Hiragana.

First, the characteristics each team wanted.
    Fans votes on which positive characteristics they wanted, and which negative characteristics they didn't want.
    Auditions 0.png
    Teams weren't so different, really. Just a few points off in each case.
    Nogizaka fans were much more forgiving for girls pretending to like Sakamichi but getting caught not knowing shit. But all groups cared far more about that than boyfriends, "scandals", etc.

For details (such as how many votes for each option) see the full sheet
    auditions 2.png

How much members did fans of each group want? Do Keyaki fans think a kenkyusei system is necessary? Do Hiragana fans want to split up?
    Auditions 1.png

I was surprised the group that wanted most members was Kanji fans. But I guess Kanji has been the longest without auditions.
    Also, people didn't really seem to take into consideration that Kana and Kanji form one group, with the same number of members as Nogi in fact.
    With these numbers Nogi would have 48 and Keyaki 56.
    Maybe this result is due to most Hiragana fans (in this little survey, I admit) hoping to split from Kanji, as seen in the bottom of the image.
    Also, both groups supported some kind of Kenkyusei system, especially Kanji, rather than throwing all the newbies into "regular" members ('seiki members', the opposite of kenkyusei) and immediately into senbatsu/equal status with Gana gen 1 and 2.

Finally, the main event. Who wants who.

Here's a list of all the members who got 1 vote (49 of them), ranked by total votes.
    Auditions 4.png

And here's a list of members who got a 4+ votes, with a note from me about where I think each member should be placed based only on the votes.
    Note, it's my opinion that since Hiragana got so few votes, (for example) 3 votes for Hiragana is more significant than 5 votes for Nogi.
    If you disagree it's fine to ignore. It's only supposed to be my personal interpretation.
    auditions 3.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Seems like people want around 7-8 members per group as an average. Real interesting. Thanks always Kanjo

10. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  11. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@kanjo obviously kanji are in needed of the new gen, in fact, they are only had 1st gen, people who think that the new recruitement is non necessary for kanji are over protective, personal reason, no future consideration for the group imo

of course people will not consider kanji and gana are both from the same group anymore, just try to look at their situation

@ariadne32391 , it was fan speculation

12. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Thanks! Forming a new group would have been unnecessary imo.

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    When a sentence ends in 説, it usually means "the theory that..."

No one knows. We're speculating around 5pm though.

14. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

@ariadne32391 in fact, taking 40 or 46 people and split them into 3 is possible move taken by mgmt, creating new group from the remaining scrap from the audition is ridiculous news, if there's a news about a new group formed, the only plausible are from hiragana

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

i'm still seriously hoping for katakana approx 20/21 members and 10-12 members 4th gen nogizaka. less complicated imo. so how many more hours?

16. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    I definitely want 67, 42 and 8 in Nogizaka.

I'm feeling really uneasy because we don't know when the result will be out.

17. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    the results should be out today (i hope it will).. but then again this time there's many girls and 3 groups to sort out ..so just have to be patient

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Rooting for Toriizaka to make a return.

19. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i'm too curious how they would be sort and divided into every group

20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The only way I can see a senbatsu selection working for Keyakizaka46 is to create a 3 group made with the girls drop out from the senbatsu selection of Kanji and Hiragana.