1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They probably wanted to announce Hiragana's independence on this date too but couldn't clear details with the 6 unannounced recruits' former agencies in time..

• Winner Winner x 6
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^that is one of the best thing to happen out of this whole joint audition.

3. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    and is renamed to ''Toriizaka46" :banana:

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

If they're actually separating Hiragana, maybe they're waiting until the anniversary of their unveiling in November?

5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
  6. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So... almost a week later and we don't know anything else?

They surely take their time. :fp:

7. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    First place, #67 reactivated her twitter and announced that she had failed the audition.

I'm frankly pissed. A lot of great potential was turned down with 4 terrible choices let in. Maybe more when the actual remaining 6 are added.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    kinda disappointed and surprised that #67 didn't make it. She looked like she had potential to make it big, she seems like a really nice girl too.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
  9. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Wow, that's amazing that #67 did not make it. She had the makings of a potential future top idol. Yes, I'm a bit angry as well that she didn't make it.

I'm going to wait and see who they put in for Nogizaka46. I'm wondering if they are strategizing for an addition similar to the 2nd gen, where they are trying to fill the Unders instead of having potentially great candidates compete against the 3rd gens?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I know that on the one hand we'll probably forget about this quickly enough once we actually find out more about the girls who passed, but it does seem to undermine the whole point of having a showroom portion of the audition. I get that showroom portion only acts as a guideline but for the first placed girl in showroom to not get among 38 passes? Really?

Of course, we only have 32 confirmed passes and don't know what happened to the other (supposed) 6 and why they didn't post videos online. It could well be that this is something to do with agency/contract dispute, or other factors, and that perhaps #67 initially passed but some kind of issue couldn't be resolved forcing management to fail her instead? It might explain why it took over a week for her to come back onto social media to announce she had failed the audition- and why it's taken management so long to hold a press conference and/or announce the winners publicly...

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    mind to share which were you think the terrible one ? :^O^:

==================================

as 67 out , i think my hope for #5 make it kinda impossible :cry2:

12. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not publicly, but if you're that interested I'll pm you.

13. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

i don't think there is a capable candidate to be replacing the main lineup especially for nogi and kanji, for now, they are just for filling a hole, maybe 1 or 2 years needed for us to see the 2rd gen of kanji to develope and be given consideration by mgmt for them to be in main lineup later, doesn't need to be haste

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm quite disehartened by this whole thing. Hopefully the girls themselves will convince me with time, but I find the organization and the choices made quite bad.
    Time passing between each "news" isn't helping either.

15. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I'm staying optimistic, sometimes it's hard to predict with idols, especially just by showroom impression alone, some of them may be gems that just need some time to get polished :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    I cannot find any justification for management not accepting #67 and possibly 3 of the top 4 girls(#42 and #5).

Are they scared because she had a boyfriend in the past? Neru is one of the most popular girls.

They think she won't be popular AFTER she's accepted? Judging by the way she expertly fished for Tokyo Towers, I think it's safe to say that she will probably be at least more popular than the girls languishing at the bottom tier of HS popularity.

They are guarding themselves from potential scandal in the future? Hah, it's not like they even care about scandal nowadays.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i dont think her allegiance for having boyfriend were true. since its still lack of proof iirc ?

but yeah im kind agree. without my super biased for #5.. i think accepting possibly top rank will absolutely bring some good effects.

18. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    As #67 is finally out :(, now I'm crossing my fingers for #42. She is such an idol, for God's sake. :asdfgh:

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Anything new under the sun? :confused:
    Is there a chance they are preparing some event to welcome the girls in each group?

20. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    ^ nothing new other than fan made theories, rumours, "leaks", and complaining on twitter "when is the announcement?" lol,
    Japanese fans are getting anxious too [hehe]

• Like Like x 1