1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

nogi and gana is not that big issue, it is more buzzing towards kanji cuz their 1st gen are starting to graduate without having a 2rd gen

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Untill this time, i always think that Hiragana is UG of Kanji :shock:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    lmao me too, keyaki's organization structure is so confusing

4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Literally they still can be considered kanji UG. At least not until their own official single debut and stop filling the current empty slot in kanji

5. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

If they were UG then unpopular Kanji members would move down to Hiragana and popular Hiragana members would move up to Kanji. But that's never happened despite the fact that many Hiragana members sell out all of their lanes (24/24), including two who sold out all of them in the 2nd round, and several Kanji members have like Wada Maaya-tier handshake sales. And as a whole, Hiragana sold more handshake tickets overall than Kanji last single.

Also, Hiragana members have only ever filled in for absent Kanji once and it was like a week ago when four Hiragana members joined Kanji for a performance of Ambivalent, and managenent referred to it as a "collaboration". And if Hiragana was UG then why was Nagahama Neru a "kennin" member for both groups, and why did they make a big deal about her kennin-ship being ended?

Status-wise, they're more like what Team 8 used to be for AKB. They fall under the Keyaki umbrella, but are also their own group with their own songs, releases, tv shows, tours, etc. By the end of this year they will have had six days worth of solo lives at Budoukan whereas Kanji has never even had one.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    What about their own official album debut?

Only because Kanji had to cancel theirs that Kanji has no lives in Budokan and Hiragana has more days.

7. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Well technically Kanji didn't have to cancel. They decided to cancel, after much discussion, because they didn't think they could do it without Hirate. They weren't forced to cancel, it was a decision they made on their own. Which I think was a really bad decision on their part because it made it look like they were nothing more than Hirate Yurina's backup dancers.

And it made Hiragana look amazing. Kanji stayed home and Hiragana stepped up with only a couple weeks to prepare and crushed it. Probably that single moment is the reason why Hiragana got their own album, TV show, etc., and why they're so popular right now.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

wait, they had? Ima not follow them through so guess i get it all wrong

9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol. this shows how an album didnt really has a big impact on a group name. unless it is single and being promoted in big shows like music station, general pub wont even know and care much.

10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    The long wait is coming to an end...the newest members of Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46 and Hiragana Keyaki are being introduced slowly, starting tomorrow (11/30 JST)!

As we have said before, 39 members have passed the audition - but 21 of those will be part of Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46 or Hiragana Keyaki: 11 will be Nogizaka46's 4th generation, nine will be part of (Kanji) Keyakizaka46's highly-anticipated 2nd generation, and only one will be joining in Hiragana Keyakizaka46 as the sole 3rd generation member. The remaining 18 will remain as Sakamichi groups' trainees (reserves).

http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2018/11/post-12707.php
    http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/news/detail/E00334?ima=0000

Schedule
    • 11/30 - Nogizaka46, four members
    • 12/1 - Nogizaka46, four members
    • 12/2 - Nogizaka46, three members
    • 12/3 - Kanji Keyakizaka46, three members
    • 12/4 - Kanji Keyakizaka46, three members
    • 12/5 - Kanji Keyakizaka46, three members
    • 12/6 - Hiragana Keyakizaka46, only member

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Nice. Looking forward to them. Also, in the Nogi news they said that one member declined already -- did they really name her? (machine may be right?)

Kanji 2nd Gen? That'll be interesting.

Also, one Gana? Not sure if she should be worried?

Also, again, 18 kenkyuusei? What should we make of that? Like are the introduced members official members or most likely carrying on like Nogi 3rd Gen or Gana? And how long do they stay before a promotion happens?

Also once more, perhaps the 4th sakamichi group?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  12. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    9 new members for Kanji seems fitting IMO. And if they turn out to be as great as gana 2nd gen :1st:

1 lonely gana girl..Neru? Jk, i’ll look forward to her ^^

I’d want the 18 kenkyuusei left to form a new group, since their positions will be kinda anonymous for now?

13. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    omg finally lol
    but i wonder why the remaining 18 will remain as trainee/kenkyuusei.. not ready? backups? new group?

14. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

I could be wrong, but I think it's just saying that she won't be participating in activities at the moment due to her studies.

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Yes, that's correct, 松尾美佑 (Matsuo Miyu (is this how you read her name?)) is absent due to study related activities.

16. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Another Manatsu case?

17. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I don't think she will come back and become a staple member of Senbatsu like Manatsu.

Edit: more like Iori case.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  18. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Imo introducing 20 new members in one time (kanji total new gens rumors) its too much, fans would have trouble to memorize names/faces and some members wouldn't have any impact.
    They surely choose the best idol-ready and the others should join in some months.

• Like Like x 1
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You could be right. But remember, most of Nogi's 1st gen and 2 2nd gen is 24+. Ofc age isn't the sole reason for graduation, but we should considered it.

20. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

the mgmt will applies the selection system now at keyaki, probably the same system that had been use by nogi, now we know the numbers for kanji 2rd gens, and i think major thing gonna be happen in gana soon, as the new 2rd gen of kanji is approaching, many eyes will be focusing on them later, gana will sunk unless they became a new group, so, maybe, seperation announcement later, gana will be a new group