1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Side not when I first saw Suzumoto in this I thought "wait, I thought the Koreans weren't in this one"....

• Like Like x 2
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    [hehe]
    On the very first frame of this PV she with that hair stands out the most. It's what I notice and thought about the most.

3. darlingmysugar

darlingmysugar Kenkyuusei

But Zukki isn’t the center?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

4. Seditious85

Seditious85 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Twitter:
    seditious46
    I don't really care about the formation or the PV, but I need the full version for a proper opinion of the song.

5. CrssA

CrssA Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    song is pretty much ok for me. it kinda growing and could be categorized for one of the best of recent releases of akip franchise.

formation is kinda ok. its akb singles so arguably they would dominates the first row even with lesser total participants.

upside things were they put some of keyaki member i used to like before and the 48girls had been choosen is pretty much okay too. its been my faves formation since mazari au mono , +100 theres no jurina ruining my eyes this time

badside is the mv is actually a cheap shit like usual. i dnt understand they have a weird obsession with these cheap lightning/scene for the past 3 releases.

the white room scene on dare no koto , or lightsaber on the prev release then now with these ugly neons.

7 releases and we’re always just be a complimentary, finally i could accept 1 collab things in the history.

aks could take my money for this.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2019
  6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    NHK's TV special show "Sakamichi TV ~ Nogi to Keyaki to Hinata ~" will be aired on 23 March 2019 (23:00 to 24:30 JST). Sakamichi series' Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46 and Hinatazaka46 will appear in the one-and-half-hour show.

nhk-sakamichi-tv.jpg