1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kumi is very popular, her popularity has increased a lot with her appearances in japanese tv and her work as RAY model. I think she is the idol with more tv appearances this year between sakamichi groups.
    She has appeared in a lot of tv shows in golden time this year.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    She still isn't popular with the fans and when it comes to these kind of senbatsu selections, management usually look at popularity with the fans. Unless it was a public voted senbatsu, like the one AKB had at Kohaku once.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Ok, I'm sure Nogi will have Ikuta, Asuka, Sakura, Yamashita, Yoda, and Kaki. 4 centers and of course, Yoda will be there (shocks if not). Kaki is arguably the best among 4th gen. I'll just say this, putting Akimoto there would ruin the word "dream" even if she's the captain and others aren't available. Let's say Ikuta is not available, it will be Umezawa taking her place (or Ume could be the 7th from Nogi)
    I would agree with the six Sakura girls mentioned. Watanabe, Kobayashi, Sugai, and the three centers will be included but I won't be surprised if all Sakura 8 are selected.
    Hinata will have Kosaka, Katoshi and Kyoko. My other bet would be Kawata, Nibu and Kanemura. Don't think Miipan will be there since she just returned. But if she's ready to go, I think she should be included. These are the members that occupied the front in all 5 singles plus an album. I also like Hinano to be included (my personal choice). Hey, if they're doing this, make it big.
    Asuka center? Anyone? :whistle:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No need for arguments about popularity. Just go with the front row from the current single from each group. Those members are considered (by management?) as the best representatives of their group right at this moment.

• Like Like x 2
  5. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Well Sakurazaka's front row is only 3 members compared to the other two Sakamichi groups that have 5 :^^;:

Since a Keyaki member centered the first two SakamichiAKB collabs, and a Nogi member centered the most recent one (plus the Silent Majority FNS Dream Team collab back in 2016), it would be exciting to see a Hinata member center this time... but Asuka would certainly be the safest bet.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    IMO if they're performing only one song, having a Nogi center is not exciting, let alone if that is Asuka.

Unless if they're performing 3 songs, one from each group, in medley format for example due to time constraint, then it's everybody's game.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I'm sure the 'faces' of each group now are the ones that will make up this dream senbatsu. And the last time we had a 'dream' senbatsu (IZ4846), it was a new song and the centers were from Izone so imo we might be getting a new song and the center might be from hinata. In another thought, they might have a front row of 3 members made of the current centers of their respective new singles, centering the song. It can happen lol. There are new things every day

8. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    This has probably already been recorded, right? :) Unless it's live which I highly doubt

9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    The show itself would be a Live broadcast if we are referring to the official site : https://www.ntv.co.jp/musicday/theme/
    Don't know whether the Sakamichi performance itself will be Live or not, but I think no reason why it won't be.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Why not go for Ikuchan (assuming she’s not too busy to join them) as the center for this dream senbatsu to be really safe? Lmao jk

11. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm expecting their latest single center who would be the possible center we're discussing about. And if not, a Nogi member might have the highest possibility.

12. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46, Sakurazaka46 and Hinatazaka46 at TV Tokyo Music Festival (2021.06.30)

Tokyo Music festival.jpg

13. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Agreed! If Kumi in, then all the three sakamichi captain should be included. if not then it’s not fair to other groups and it’ll show to general public that mgm favour hinatazaka and there is no ethical in SnF

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It’s only favoritism if one group has more members participate more than the other two and I doubt they’ll do that. I think who gets to appear for each group is more dependent on that member’s popularity/role/push and that’s purely internal. If Kumi’s in then another Hinata’s girl is out, not a Sakura or Nogi girl

15. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

Its ok if they goes by members popularity/drama roles. But in Hinata, a lot of members are more popular than Kumi, such as Nibu, Hina, Miho, Otake recently. Still Kumi IN out of these members then need to question about mgm & biased to particular member. No ill feeling against Kumi

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I'm not sure about Manatsu but Yuuka is one of the most popular Sakurazaka members so she should be in regardless of her captain position.

• Like Like x 2
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's just it's easier to be one of the most popular Sakurazaka members since they're less known to the GP compared to Nogizaka or even lot of Hinatazaka ones.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  18. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    That's irrelevant to my point and anyway Yuuka ranked higher than any Hinatazaka member on the most recent Nikkei idol ranking without getting half of the push. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Looks like it will be All A side Center Selection
    So none of the captains will be selected

20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Any one could be selected. We will get to see tomorrow those members selected but the most important thing is we all get to enjoy this surprise