[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You know with the advertising push for the recruiting of next gen sakamichi, I'm starting to think that they may just fork another group. All three groups are at a decent amount of members... Why not get another 25-30 and form another sakamichi group?

I'm just thinking out loud here...

2. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Nogizaka46 is about to be down to 40 members. I remember earlier people saying that the were looking to add 6 members from the new auditions to Nogizaka46, and about the same numbers to the other 2 groups. This is probably just to top off the groups to get the missing members. On the bright side, this might mean that the graduations from the 1st gens might be held off until next year since management probably knows ahead of time who is graduating and when. So they are just getting enough members to make the 46 mark.

3. richardesu

richardesu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Greetings everybody!
    I'm sorry for this question.. but where i can find the Sakamichi audio singles? is there any album or single where this singles are compiled? or where I can download FLAC sound! thanks..
    Saludos desde Latinoamerica! :mail:

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    I'm new here.
    did Nogizaka46 always have 46 members?

6. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

They always had a maximum of 46 members at any one time, but they don't always have 46 members. When the group first started, even though they were called Nogizaka46, there were only 36 members. The first time they had 46 members was when the 2nd generations were introduced. As members graduated, the next time they had a full 46 members was when the 3rd generations were introduced. Currently, after Saito Chiharu and Sagara Iori graduates, there are only 40 members left, so adding 6 members would top it off to 46 members again.

7. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    damn! 6 slot is too small.

8. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    IIRC they were 47 at the time 3rd gen comin until nanamin graduates.

2nd gen was 14 at first , but 3rd gen only 12.

9. nigamushiotoko

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    hmm... maybe nanamin already told the management about her planning to graduate?

4th gen audition will be a bloodbath!

10. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    definitely tho , last time was according this site https://matome.naver.jp/m/odai/2147303665618835101 there was only 12 from 48986 girls had been choosen.

I thought 6 were unlikely, its just too few and in case there’s some unexpected graduation , members will down into 5 or 4.

Not sure it will be as many as gen 2 , i’ll predict it would around 9~11 girls probably being selected

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    There will be about 30+ passing audition that should put 10+ in each of Nogi, Kanji, and Hiragana. Not sure why, but I feel like they may just make a new group from those who pass the audition...

12. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Have they confirmed approximate pass numbers in advance?

If not, I think it's all speculation. As far as I can see, the options are:

- That they stick to 46 members max per group as has been the case previously (6 Nogi, 2 Kanji, 3 Hiragana= 11 new members total)
    - That they go a little over the traditional 46 max for 47-50 per group (13-19 total)
    - They fully abandon the 46 max for 51+ per group (21+ total)
    - Create new group/ allow Kanji and Hiragana to be 46 max separately (lots haha)

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Through 4 additions to Sakamichi series groups the average turns out to be 12 (Nogi: 14 & 12, Hiragana: 11 & 9). If you throw that into 3 teams that's 36.

I think Sony will go for a big number because of how they went about and advertised the auditions. I don't think the earlier Sakamichi auditions had been advertised as much as this one has. Management might be thinking to go big so that by the Olympics you have tons of Sakamichi idols to show the world!

I think that 46 is just the number picked by Aki-P and it doesn't mean a thing considering Nogi had at times more than 46 members. If 48 group can go beyond their number, so can Sakamichi.

I think it would be most difficult for Kayakizaka to figure out how to add new members. I think both parts are filled up already and really shouldn't be having another generation added. I finding it difficult to imagine a senbatsu-under situation in Keyakizaka. Isn't that why they split into 2? Maybe, just, maybe they are angling for the fabled romaji team! (Katakana is full).

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I can't think of any audition in Japan that was advertised as big as this one. It was huge.

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Quoting myself! As I said, "Audtion SHOWROOMS gonna start tomorrow."

Will be talking about the candidates here or in a different threads in the respective groups categories?

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't expect they will be divided by group, so here makes the most sense to me

Ah, unfortunately it's only on until Friday at 8pm.
    Fair enough because they have to make their final decision by Sunday but I was hoping we'd have at least one weekend day.

I'll be using my hours off for this month to get leave early and get home by 5 hopefully all week.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  18. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Do the selected candidates get a say into which group they would like to join? Or is it completely up to management? As in, does the selection committee ask them to rank the groups they would like to join, and then management takes that into consideration? It would suck for the candidate is she joins a group that she doesn't even want to be a part of. The other side of this, is that there might be one group that the majority of the candidates want to join, causing an imbalance of top potential idols all going into one group.

19. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Showroom profile pictures for at least some of the girls are up

My (purely visual) first impression ranking:
    1. No.9
    2. No.42
    3. No.59
    4. No.21
    5. No.1

Anyone know if any of the girls been involved in idol groups in the past?

20. glsone

glsone Member

3 days is way too short to get a good idea of 80 girls, some are going to get a disservice done. But wow are a lot of these girls really pretty from just those profile pics. Sakamichi sure draws them in.