[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Ay-Suz

Ay-Suz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I think this is good. But for the bad side of it, Aki-P will become richer again. If the 3rd gen is introduced in Nogi, the 2nd gens will become a bit deserted, plus the other 1st gens who don't have much attention from the public will get on that situation too. The fans need to worry about is their budget, they'll have another oshis coming from that group, conclusion is that they're having a dual fandom between the two. Nogizaka46 and Toriizaka46. Resulting in Aki-P get more and more yens. Great strategy.
    (Edited)
    The other happening will be, Nogizaka46 fans' attention will be diverted to Toriizaka46 for awhile or even for a long period of time. And I read the are having special TV program, the Toriizaka, so it will cause some blow in Nogizaka's standing. We don't know, there might be something more hidden in the upcoming group, like their members' appearance and their music. That'll be the two forces they're trying to use in order to compete with Nogizaka46. But since it's still the debut, they have no single approaching on that time too. This is just my theories. I don't mean to offend some people about my opinion in this thread and Nogi fandom. Since it's a sister group, maybe my theories are thrashed. lol. That's all, thanks for reading. Much appreciated. ^_^

--

I think they're having some collabs, shows together, and maybe even concert together in the future. We don't know. We need still to hold up on the growth on the upcoming group, wait for them to reach its peak. Just keep supporting both. Or stay in one. I'm still a Nogi fan because there's Aachan. <3.

--

fulltimebutler

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

I dont know if people are excited about the new spin-off. But they have been making new group every 2-3 years (SKE, NMB, HKT, NGT) and now its Nogizaka's turn.
    Aki-p need some ghost writer to write more songs or clone himself like Naruto. Good luck !!!

3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    No, I don't like this:( but I can see it coming, it's either 3rd gen or sister group. I prefer neither.
    Nogi has started to follow 48G path, more and more members. It was the main reason why I stopped following 48G and convert to Nogi. So if Nogi has more and more members, I'm not sure if it will have the same effect on me, especially after 1st gens start graduating.:(
    I hope it's still a long time before any popular 1st gen graduating.

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    How would they disturb Taiyou Knock's sales if they won't even debuted yet in te release of Taiyou Knock???

5. Ay-Suz

Ay-Suz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Oh sorry about that opinion of mine. I'm in confusion lol. I'm going to edit it again. Sorry. OTL orz

Deleted the "disturbance on the sales part". The rest must be enough. Thank you for noticing and telling me. :D

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    if Misa is transferred to this new group and get fukujin, front row i would be extremely excited and have no complains

girl is buried and shafted by mgm since ages ago despite being a true popular queen so i wouldn't care if she's not in Nogi but in Torii

7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

If Misa Senpai doesn't make fukujin next single I'm going to lose my mind!

8. marnchor

marnchor Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Maybe they will be based in Roppongi but be linked to Aichi... anyway excellent news great for 46 48 group to get more variety. Should lead to some stuff being filtered out too like eventually... reflecting the market.

I didnt read the male welcome bit so not sure if true or not. But genius gimmick! Actual impact? With this little group called Johnny's and the other small one called Exile with around 10 groupings between them which are top tier... hmm...

Anyway... i love AkiP

9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

More groups = more songs so I'm all for this!

i think singles are much better than stage songs anyway, so no problem for me.

And I'm sure the guy option was just a mistake on the website. Watching smap and AKB do mae shika together sounded really bad.

10. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    So, there's Toriizaka art building thingy in Roppongi but there's the Torii station in Aichi and they manage to add "Zaka" to Mayuzaka, Kojizaka, Sasshizaka so until further notice we won't know which location is used.

I really hope they have a different image from Nogi but still contains Nogi's top tier quality music. Maybe they will have this old style Nogi style with a more upbeat touch

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I don't understand the relevance of a train station in Aichi. I mean did you guys even look where it's located? The place is inaka (countryside)!

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    They are keeping the relation with that Aichi station because Nagoya is there, ergo, a direct relation with SKE48...

IMO, that's overanalyzing this

13. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    The glorious Torii train station in Aichi LOLOL!!

[​IMG]

14. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Toriizaka46 would most probably be an equivalent rival to NGT48 since they will debut at the same period and it won't be a rival to SKE48 since even Nogi right now is still pretty much on par with SKE

15. Deaththekid

Deaththekid Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    _Desu46
    This is most likely the real link to the name. Toriizaka a steep slope/hill in Tokyo between the Azabu-Jūban main street and Roppongi 5-chōme said to be the steepest hill in the city.

[​IMG][​IMG]

16. trxsh

trxsh Member

There's even a map on the news article showing that it's referring to Toriizaka like down the road from Nogizaka isn't there? Maybe let's stop trying to make this Aichi rumour happen lol

Speculation time: Since they're so close in proximity and have no regional fanbase or theatre or anything like that I wonder if they'll go in a different musical direction. Like a kakkoi, dance-centric style (for example). I think there's a lot of interest and market for that and Nogi's dance tracks like Inochi and Seifuku no Mannequin are my favourite A-sides. I'm probably reaching but that would be the best thing ever and I hope it happens

17. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Actually, I prefer having a new sister group over introducing a new gen. The pace for 2nd gen was too slow, introducing a 3rd gen would be a terrible idea. But a sister group? They'll have their own singles and stuffs so they won't be left out.

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I will be ok with sister group if there'll be no sister group members invading Nogi senbatsu/fukujin line-up and no members transferred. In other words, more loosely coupled. But it's highly unlikely cause otherwise it won't be called a sister group, it will be a fresh new group altogether.

19. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Let's just all hope that the sister group system of nogi won't be the same as 48's. Wherein for 48 group, AKB48 has become like a mothership for its sister groups instead of being a group of its own.

What I want to see is an actual sister group, like for example, how SKE48 is to NMB48. A system where there is no dominant group.

20. MagnoliaStellata

MagnoliaStellata Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Pretty much this. I'll be pissed if they invade Nogi senbatsu line up, like what happens in akb right now.