[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    Both of them have Bura-kun's blessing.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

the stream is up #TGS2016

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sugai at TGS2016
    [​IMG]

epic dance cover video

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5357505/

original link

i am sure you guys seen this one already

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  3. ahoka

ahoka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    IMG_20160917_113842.jpg they've meet Yuminee there. kouhai met Nogi alumni

4. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    sugai is noob,.the way she hold the PS controller is cute LOL

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. Average ages of some Idol groups:

average age -- group

27.3 Denpagumi Inc.でんぱ組.inc (6 members)
    27.0 Perfume (3 members)
    23.3 Berryz Koubou工房 (7 members)
    22.0 ℃-ute (5)
    21.6 E-girls (19)
    21.0 Idoling アイドリング (21)
    21.4 Momoiro Clover ももいろクローバーZ (5)
    20.5 Death Rabbitsデスラビッツ (4)
    20.5 AKB48 (32)
    20.1 Nogizaka乃木坂46 (35)
    19.0 Babyraids ベイビーレイズ (5)
    18.1 Fairies (7)
    17.9 Keyakizaka欅坂46 (20)
    17.3 Morning Musume '16 モーニング娘。'16 (12)
    17.3 Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku 私立恵比寿中学 (8)
    17.3 BABYMETAL (3 members)
    12.6 Sakura Gakuen さくら学院 (12 members)

more details in blog

2. Images from game show (via 2channel)

CshvLPWVUAEZkJG.jpg Cshq7nTVMAANbEK.jpg 3sYXsGU.jpg 7uJQG1I.jpg

Comments that all four of them -- but particularly Sugai -- made a good showing.

6. kanjo

kanjo Under Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's a little off. I did this properly by counting days. Didn't take long with excel:

Nogizaka: 20.73 (35 members)
    Keyakizaka: 18.33 (32 members)

Now I'll add:
    Nogizaka
    First gen: 21.30
    Second gen: 19.5
    Third gen: 16.37
    47 members: 19.62

Kanji Keyaki: 18.5
    Hiragana Keyaki: 18.06

Sakamichi Series (drumroll): 19.1

(All correct to 17th of September)

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@kanjo -- Great stuff. I at least recognized (in the blog) that calculating by months would be more accurate than by years. I guess average age in years will always be lower than the accurate number, since we don't change how old we call ourselves until we're a year older than that. Hopefully all the numbers in my list (from 2channel) are at least consistently low, so the comparisons hold. Here we are in otaku land....

The youth of the Nogi 3d gens is striking. I guess the 12- and the 13-year-old bring the average down a bit. I was struck by the relatively advanced age of the Hiraganas when they were announced. Similar ages to the Kanjis. Even closer than the 2nd gen Nogis were to the 1st gens.

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You would've expected Nogi to go younger in recruiting their 3rd gen, as well as, Keyaki-chan to seek similar ages for hiragana as for kanji. Nogi, as a whole, are older so they needed to infuse the group with youngs to be the future. Keyaki-chan were relatively new and most are still under 20 so when they recruited they would've gotten the same age ranges. The hiragana recruiting period begun barely a year after the original Keyakizaka auditions. I remember the announcement back last October and it would seem to have been a continuation of the first auditions.

9. BlackSwan

BlackSwan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    Twitter:
    TaintedWingsFS
    They probably should have sent Yonesan.
    The last part, with focus on her face was the best. I think she did non acted or exagerrated her reactions.
    For example she "crouched" in the tunnel section and defended herself from the thrown food. The last scream was cute too. I mean, it was not an "Unpleasant" scream, but was an "elegant" scream.
    That's our oujo-sama!

10. kanjo

kanjo Under Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yep, with just years we'd get 15.91 for Nogi's 3rd gen. Small difference, really, but gives a very different impression. Months are probably accurate enough but there was minimal extra difficulty in dealing with days so I went with the most accurate method.

Yeah, the 3rd gen is quite young. Renka and Riria make a big difference (16.98 without them) but it's still a very young gen, with half the group born this millennium.

If you want the excel sheet to play with it's here
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz1ZO5A480-5bm1QS3N2Yi1DTW8
    I deleted a few less clean and up-to-date tables but there's also a releases watch there which I've used to accurately predict single releases and announcements for Nogizaka (within a week) for a while now.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  11. jokoyamajui

jokoyamajui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagasawananako
    Wow, wow! Denpagumi older than I would have thought and E-girls much, much, much younger than I thought.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here's a great group shot from keyakizakamatome.tumblr.com:

31e7c9a8.jpg

Taken very recently? I notice a couple of things: one, how nice it is for Techi to have retreated to the third line, beside Oda Nana. Two, that every single person is looking at the camera. But the two people I actually feel are making contact with me through the lens are Neru and Satoshi (and maybe Uemuu). Maybe I just like that hint of irony -- of a shared distance -- in their eyes.

@kanjo -- Many, many thanks for those great spreadsheets.

13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

random vid:

Takahiro sensei on variety show (9-18-2016)

edit : video removed

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  14. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hustle Press begins a gravure series featuring Hiragana Keyaki on Wednesday. It will probably go through all of them, one by one, since that is what it has done with Kanji Keyaki (I think it has presented solo gravure sessions of everyone). The sessions are attractive and fairly modest (despite sometimes using a bed as a prop) and include interesting little interviews.

EDIT: Actually, maybe they hadn't done a gravure with Habu. But they certainly have now.

In other news, Takase Mana, who is certainly one of the prettiest members of Hiragana, turns 18 on Tuesday (only two weeks after Neru). She's the one who lived in England for four years and can speak English and also a bit of French and German. She loves musicals, and from seeing her a bit and hearing what I think is her voice on their recording, may be a fairly good singer, too. She seems serious and a bit intense, and has admitted having to make great efforts to be able to smile in photos. This is from today's (i.e., Tuesday's) blog post:

sub-member-5198_jpg.jpg

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

16. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    VPN needed because is region locked to Japan only

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks for adding that. I just realized the possibility. Sorry for getting people's hopes up. Maybe The AKB48 Taiwan Clubs might relay it on one of their live channels on DM?

But for anyone who can get it, I just noticed on the schedule that the act preceding them is Shinsei Kamatte-chan. Now that will be a contrast. Good thing there's a ten-minute pause between. I have liked that band's raucous, driving craziness, however.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  18. Rurouni

Rurouni Under Girls Stage48 Donor

It felt like watching a mini K46 concert since they perform 7(?) songs. And yes, they perform consecutively. Nice :)
    Edit: and yes, they perform all(?) of their song fully (not short version like in some of the music program).

19. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown

if the video does not show watch the video here i think there is a full perf

20. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Like it! Saw some mistakes, but overall good. Though camerawork can be improved...
    This makes me anticipate their own birthday live :omg:
    Using Shibuyagawa as the opener really has a nice feeling to it, also first complete live perfomance of Kataru!! Sooo good!!
    Sugai and Moriya doing most of the MC again, being tested for captaincy? Funnily enough hirate still talked the most, lol