1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, keyaki was the first idol group s&f managed, if I'm not wrong, so they were lacking at the field. With Hinata, they learnt and know more now and with keyaki experience, were able to manage hinata well, as seen by the results now

They probably know themselves how bad they treated keyaki hence the rebranding. If that is the case, then we would be relieved once they rebrand, cos then they will be treated as good as hinata is being treated.

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hiragana had everything a group could ever want except a single. I hardly see that as a bad mngmnt.
    When Keyaki split new staff was hired and I think we can suppose some of our mngmnt went with Hinata.
    Keyaki mngmnt has 5 years of really dubious decisions, some of which could have seriously hurt their center.
    It's not only about the rebrand. The rebrand is just the last one of a very long mistake strike.
    I really don't understand how some of us still justify them, thinking they know what they are doing this time around.

On another topic, I love how Keyaki being an experiment was posted here as @Conjyak opinion, and I just read it on twitter reported as a FACT lol
    Sometime I can't with Keyakids [hehe]

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    So S&F are triggering us on purpose?

Damn. Its working, on me at least.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

JP group managements sure as hell love to trigger fans by sticking girls in front of the camera and have them make upsetting announcements in tears.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Keyaki primary color is green but has nogi's color as it's shadow or front. Don't know how to describe it lol. But now that keyaki is ending to become new you see the two colors merging together or away. It's just to show that keyaki is dissolving or something like that.

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
  10. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    TBA-zaka's debut looks like a maze to me. It need A LOT of mediaplay and public appearance to make it successfull. Hopefully the pandemic will be better in 3 months but there's little hope for that. How management will pull their debut promotion out will reflects how they're going to handle the group in the future. And the worst thing they could do is not taking advantage of the farewell hype and delay the debut/1st single

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Black is the king of colors guys... Black is infinite, black is cool, black is sexy!...

12. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Back is not a color Phil, just lack of light :D (which is kind of cool by itself lol)
    I like the design though, it looks exactly like when you mix two different varnish and then put it on a surface.
    We are in the white era I guess, waiting to be painted.... reassure me guys, leopard pattern is already taken, right?

13. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I know, from the aspect of physics it represents the absence of light (the ideal "black body" is absorbing all wavelengths and reflects none at all), but I was referring to black as a color from the "artistic" standpoint. A white page is interesting signifying an open canvas, the "tabula rasa" where anything can happen, and everything can potentially be born. However this perspective sounds like a fairy tale (and of course a blank page can be boring as hell sometimes). Black however is (chromatically) the melting pot of all colors, all moods, all things that happened. It is the crucible of history the end. Anything that pops out of black is a new life that seems to carry all things past and semantically for me at least carries a special appeal. And, I repeat, black is also sexy...

On a practical standpoint, Keyakizaka46 was, is and will be a "dark" group. We have too many bright ones already...

• Like Like x 1
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  15. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Finally, things are picking up. The new docu trailer is like exactly the same as the original one except they added the Dare Kane & online Live stuff at the end. Certainly all those tears amps up the dramatic factor. How much of the rebranding behind-the-scenes stuff do ya'll think we're gonna get?

Here's the official Twitter for the docu: https://twitter.com/K_Movie2020
    All this time, I've been following a fake one and didn't even realize it :fp:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
  17. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

For those who missed it:

Our veterans Aoi and Ozeki with the (original) 2ki advertised Keyaki Republic 2019. Good numbers too, they reached ~56k live viewers.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I'm curious as to why two people disagreed with this comment, I've lost count of how many idols I've seen crying their eyes out while they announce something that clearly upsets them lol... from graduations to scandals to misunderstandings, re-shuffles, management incompetence etc. It's something you don't see as often in the korean or western 'idol/pop' industries.

As for the documentary, it feels more likely they're going to revolve it around members talking about techi's withdrawal leading to this point, rather than try to show us how management's fuck ups have affected the members lol. If this is the case, at the very least I hope they let her have a little interview of her own so she gets to finally lay this to rest lol Otherwise it just feels disingenuous towards her feeling and the past and current members. She's still in S&F so it's not like it can't be done. I think she and the current members deserve to have that closure..

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I thought the single's cover looked pretty trippy when I first saw it. I also think it's a stretch, but it somehow reminds me of Soundgarden's Badmotorfinger album cover.

It being digital only, I'm fearing that it won't be released on the US iTunes store and that I'll have to set up a Japanese account just to get this.

20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Hey guys, what is that ???

• Disagree Disagree x 1