1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I sincerely hope they drop that whole "adults are the worst" theme in their lyrics because at a certain point it just became embarrassing. I love 10 gatsu but I don't like the lyrics. They barely have any minors/teenagers in the group anymore. Time to have more mature lyrics.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I'm asking it here, do you guys have a list of current keyaki members with an active instagram account? I would like to follow them on insta.

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I like the mix of the girls in Keyaki/Sakurazaka we have now. We have the pillars (Risa/Ponpon/Nen/Yuuka), the variety all stars (Habu/Pe/InoRi/TakeYui/Masumoto/Akiho), future captain in waiting MaRina, future aces in waiting in RunRun and TenTen, well-rounded performers in Fuuchan, Koike, etc.

Its a varied mix and now has an opportunity to be very stable in the coming years.

• Like Like x 2
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    yeah this group feels much stronger and with more potential than it was years ago to me. It only depends on management now to let them totally bloom like a sakura cherry blossom.

5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    No one in current Keyaki has an instagram account (I don't think they're allowed to make one).

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yeah I know they can't have one, but since some Nogi members have one used for promo like photobooks, musicals, novels etc and they use it also like it is their official account, I was wondering if it was the same for some keya girls too.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2020
  7. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Watanabe Risa has a twitter and instagram account for her 1st photobook. I don't know if it was her or a staff that used that twitter account to make a post yeasterday. You should be able to find those account in her (sub)forum.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Keyaki had 2 or 3 songs that spoke abt adults and it was in their early years. All their songs are mostly encouraging songs with strong words. So hearing people say they need to drop 'adults are worst' is kinda wrong cos all their lyrics are abt breaking th status quo. Their main focus was not on adults but society as a whole and how we need to fit in by being ourselves.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Ok but no way Sakurazaka46 will release again singles like Fukyouwaon, Glass Wo Ware! or Kuroi Hitsuji. We'll probably have again singles more similar to Futari Saison, Kaze ni Fukaretemo and new styles that were never done as Keyakizaka before for their singles, and I'm here for that.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Try listening to Kaleidoscope, guys. And, you'll know what these girls can do.;)

11. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

↑↑
    that is hard to predict. It really depends on who and how the tracks will be chosen in the future. Plus, will they have another fixed or dominant center for the next 5 years, how will they integrate new recruits aso? All thse minior things can have a major impact on their future sound.
    But for the tiem being just enjoy and celebrate the end of kyz46.

Of course the lyrics is always Aki-p's doing. So unless he feels like a peppy teenage girl again, we probably see more songs on how he copes with his age and his view on society... of course he could use that kind material for his many another of his projects.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

LOL no way Snf gonna repeat that fixed center thing. Keyaki now has confident members who aren't naive nor afraid to be at the center. They have lots of members who can be centers and with that Sakurazaka46 won't have to go through that horror. Why did they rebrand of they will be repeating that same reason that caused the heartbreak which led to this very rebranding thing lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    As a casual fan, I am curious to see what kind of songs they will have. I am not really in the know when it comes to the background of their current discography, and I don't hear anything "dark" in any of the songs (I actually listen to stuff like Keyakizaka to take a break from the dark stuff). For me, a song like Fukyouwaon isn't much different from Futari Saison (except style wise of course), which is a comfortable position to be in. Therefore I don't think I am going to be disappointed, especially if their more recent songs are indictive of what's coming.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  14. John48

John48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    If the management chooses a front face (they most certainly will), I hope they won't push her too hard until she snaps.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. DaMoonRulz

DaMoonRulz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitofuyuka
    I'm not holding my breath, but graduated first gens showing up at the last live would be amazing

16. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

You forgot to add 2 bonafide princesses!

• Like Like x 1
  17. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    My bad, of course Yumiko-kaichou and Yuuka will make sure the ojou side of Sakurazaka (still feels weird LOL) is taken care of

I wish I can say that they won't do this anymore but I'm afraid for our TenTen, or RunRun. Risa and Pon can certainly handle the center duties while those two gradually grow into the role.

THIS.

If this happens would we forgive S&F? :^^;:

18. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Where would you place "Katarunara mirai wo"? Akiho like that song.

19. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

Okey

But when do we move to the New Sakurazaka46 Thread??

20. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    is that really necessary? It's the same group so