[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    No. When Hinatazaka became independent they just continued with the Hiragana Keyaki thread.

2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I though we had this discussion months ago.
    Right now we are still Keyaki, if we will feel like moving when time comes, we will move.

As long as this thread is not cancelled and remains somewhere in Keyaki/Sakura forum, for me is the irrelevant in which thread we are gonna write the new chapter of our story. Here or in a new one.

3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Speaking about Keyaki-to-Sakura transition, I am sure that what I will comment on about now would sound so irrelevant... However I have to get it out of my heart no matter how irrelevant or trivial it is, as long as we still have Keyakizaka46 with the cool/dark aura it still has:

I've mentioned long ago in my first posts that before Keyaki I tried following Nogizaka46 but I quit as I simply could not relate to their songs. I considered them certainly an upgrade to AKB (especially after that horrible "No Way Man" - down-votes please welcome) but their elegance and femininity was not what I was looking for at that time. Keyaki songs, presence and aura was really God-sent gifts to me. Now, that I've decided to delve deeper into Nogizaka46 history I decided to follow their repertoire not only to get acquainted with it but also to try and see if there are songs that I would have wished they were Keyaki songs (and not Nogi)...

So far there is NO Nogizaka46 song that I would consider a better fit if it had been a Keyaki song instead. Their style is SO different. But yesterday I've found ONE:

The ONLY Nogizaka46 song that I would MADLY WISHED it had been a Keyaki song and not a Nogi one: A 9th single under song, a humble soldier among the huge regiment of Nogi songs, one that I guess is nobody's favourite (except mine). Yet a song with such strong Keyaki aura, that I would gladly pay and arm and a leg to savor it from our girls.

It is the "Koko ni Iru Riyuu"...

P.S. Also it's performance during the Nogi Summer Natinal Tour 2017 is awesome!

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I kind of feel the same way you do... to me the last great 48G song was AKB48's Bokutachi Wa Tatakawanai. The songs that came after after were just meh for me. Nogi came up as a novelty but I just could not "connect" to them (Yes, I've pretty much listened all of their songs. No, I don't hate them. Akimoto Manatsu is as close as being my oshi in Nogi. Yes, as a guy, I like Maiyan, just like probably any male in Japan aged 12 to 60 years old). Then Keyakizaka46 came out into the picture and wow, instant chemistry! It reminded me so much of AKB48's early, Golden years. So, she show must go on, albeit under a new name. I will lift up a glass of champagne on the last day of Keyakizaka46's official existence, and say: Thank you! Arigatou gozaimasu for all of the memories, good and bad, thank you for all the great songs and performances, for the laughs, and for making me feel alive. Here is for all you have accomplished, and for a new chapter. Kanpai!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nogi has some of the best MVs out there, so more than the songs itself I would have liked to see Keyaki perform Shakiism MV (chose your Danso pairing. I'm faithfull to my Risa-Neru since TokuDare[hehe]) or Shitto no Kenri lol but the sound of their song is so unmistakable "Nogi" I can't think they would feel right covered by Keyaki.

6. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Ah now you've done it, the Nogi fans are coming after you :^^;: although if you heard 10gatsu no Pool, it certainly has that Nogi vibes.

That's a great idea @Jsprite I will toast to a close to Keyaki and the fresh start that is Sakurazaka46 on the last live

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I'd love to see Keya/Sakurazaka perform Fuusen wa Ikiteiru, especially that cool hand movement dance.:D Or, Nichijou with its unique hand movement and dance break or Fuminshou are also good songs to cover.:D

@Philosophy Senpai. Wow, you have listened to all 193+ Nogi songs!!! Amazing!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Let's do this... I never drink but give me a time and I'll toast to Keyaki too.
    Hopefully in that moment I'd be watching last live too, but planning is a little complicated for me right now, so I'm not sure. Still, wherever I'll be, I'd drink to them. On second day?

9. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    The almost 200 Nogi songs is nothing compared to the thousands of times all Keyaki songs are looped again and again while driving in the car, while gaming as background music or during the hundrends of hours spent watching their MVs and concerts on YouTube (and downloads). Listening to Nogi songs and watching their TV programs has been a most enlightening and heart-warming experience during the Keyakizaka drought...

Nogi songs are fine... There is no bad Nogi song, on the contrary, I find many of these very attractive at least, ranging from fine girly songs to true masterpieces (Kimi no Na we kibou, Nandome no Aozora ka, Sayonara no Imi, to name a few). However, they are SO different from most Kewyaki songs (with Futari saison being a "bridge" between the sister groups), to the degree that the whole "concept differentiation" between the two older Sakamich groups being a complete success!!!

I just point-out "Koko ni Iru Riyuu" as my very TOP Nogi song simply because I want to hear it from Keyakis as well, apparently as I consider it to be the closest to their DNA. I urge anyone of you Keyaki fans that have not heard it yet to do it asap!

P.S. Which may or may not be similar to the Sakurazaka46 "emerging" DNA...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  10. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Deal. Let's toast to Keyakizaka/Sakurazaka on the second day of the Last Live.

Thanks for choosing this, its my favorite Nogi song (Ikuchan centre is a bonus too)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Baal

Baal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Maybe that image on the Aero Card CM says something about the Sakurazaka concept
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I just fell off my chair... Gasping for air... If we can see THIS along with the white light the moment we die, then death is no scary any more...

Habu, Habu, Habu... What are you wearing dear? This one-shoulder reveal... So awesome...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I like this very much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    They look so good with that refined and glamorous image. Finally. Ready to stan.

https://twitter.com/sayayuukanen/status/1308788083391778816?s=19

Techi graduation is all these girls needed to finally express themselves how they always wanted, at their beauty best with an image suitable for most of them . Now let's surpass keyakizaka.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

The (sophisticated yet strong) model idol group? I can go with this concept...It could have been worse.

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Beautiful. If they use this concept for Sakurazaka, it is perfect. It gives them a more mature vibe, which is different than Keyakizaka. But, I'll wait for their first song.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

Damn, that's perfect fit for Sakurazaka

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Looks like a group of ladies about to have brunch.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  19. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I hope not. I dont wanna see them dancing with heels on

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I've never seen so many people praising girls in beige clothes. lol
    There's a first for every thing.

Better than the Lawson uniform at least. Still too soon to tell anyway.

• Like Like x 1