[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    It looks much more adult than anything I’ve seen from 48G before. Other than SDN obviously.

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I do.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    The rebellious kids have grown up :)

We will know more about the direction of Sakurazaka46 once we get the debut single under this new name. The choice of center is clear in my view: use PonPon, Risa, Yuuka and Nen and let Hikaru and Ten get a bit more seasoning

4. Rev4

Rev4 Member

https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1308612105499598848?s=19

There was at one point mngmt planned to disband the group instead of renaming so we should appreciate their new direction. Like rdamon42 said, the rebellious kids have grown up and become adults.

This doesn't say they will cut ties with Takahiro but I don't think he will be exclusive to Sakurazaka46. The contract he had with Keyakizaka46 was only regarded that group. Mogi-san who is chief manager is giving them a second chance but on mngmt's terms.

This mngmt will never admit they made wrong decisions for this group when they were Keyakizaka46 but I think they want to move on from that time and put the past behind them. Kudos to the girls for being so strong and went through tough times with fans and mngmt.

This new change can open up for new dramas and even a new variety show in addition to what they will call their regular variety show after Keyakitte ends.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Please remember that this is just allegations made by Bunshun so I suggest to take it with a grain of salt

Also some new WTS releases!

Yuuka's MOVIE WALKER - Quite in-depth and detailed, despite being a free web article
    Yuipon x Yuuka x Akanen's Weekly Playboy interview - About the new version of the movie, renaming, and their future
    Risa x Hono Special Talk from Docu Movie Brochure

• Like Like x 2
  6. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing?
    Some would say that they have sold out with this new image change, other would say that they want to grow up with them together. All I can see is, what ever happens next, there will be a void in the market.
    I wonder if Aki-P has a new project coming up soon with sony, to fill this gap.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  7. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

For real.

You straights have no taste.

• Like x 3
    • Dislike x 3
    • Agree x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I am a bit surprised that the same people lamenting the loss of their dark and cool idol group are praising this "Ladies Brunch in Karuizawa" type look.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    And this contributes -- what, to the conversation, exactly? I swear I only see you here when you want to fire off an insult.

At some point, rebelliousness loses its edge and becomes a bit tiring, so I for one welcome this new look and possibly, new direction.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It adds my opinion: if you want idols to dress like middle age women, you're better off listening to Dixie Chicks. There is a middle ground between dressing like a deck of cards and that.

Keyakizaka Sakurazaka already has a bland name, let's hope it doesn't have a bland image.

Sorry if posts without blind fangirling bother you.

• Agree x 3
    • Disagree x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  11. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

I agree. I mean some people posted that kyz46 helped them during some difficult phase in life, but now they have passed that phase and want this group to change with them(!?!) Fair enought. But what about the people going throught the same difficult phase now? Who would be their outlet? Idol groups are not bands, they are not suppose to dynamically grow with a section of people. And this is why it is important for idols to graduate, if they don't fell like they can represent the group image anymore.
    What we have here is an anomaly with a major idol group. This idol group, whatever it will be called in the future, actually ages with the first gen members. I am intrested to see how this pans out.

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't think that photo will be the group's image to how they will dress when they do idol activities. This was for the AEON card announce to say they will still be with AEON even as Sakurazaka. Of course that "ladies going to have brunch" image is appropriate for that kind of announce.
    Btw you can already see by this that the group is having a more refined and mature elegant image amd I'm totally here for that. Pretending them to still acting as dark rebellious girls is just disrespecting for them. They don't want that anymore, and probably some of them never wanted it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That is some horrible, horrible music.

Other than that, I don't care about the image, there is something to be found in every style.
    I like the alternatively styled uniforms of the current group, but I won't say no to heels and skirts either (even if they're beige).

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I actually like the look, I just don't like the beige. Even if they had done something more like a mauve, it would have still fit the theme but would look better/classier and fit better with Sakurazaka.

The thing I actually dislike though is Yuuka's pantsuit. Are they trying to court the middle aged female LDP voter demographic?

• Like Like x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Are these members really rebellious? As far as I remember, there weren't any rebellious event done by Keya members. The event that close to the rebellious act was when Hiragana 1st gen members make an "attempt" to boycott their performance because they found out about 2nd gen audition decision.

• Like Like x 1
  16. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Of course the members aren't rebellious. But why is that important? When they're on stage it doesn't matter what they're like in real life. They're essentially actors portraying a certain image. I never understood the relevance of the girls' personalities with the group's image.

• Like Like x 2
  17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    We translated Keyaki's "46 Q&A" from the documentary movie brochure

Really long so it have to be split into 3 different parts

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Seriously, they look like OL-zaka in that, though I love Sugai-sama in that outfit. I know that they aren't going to dressed like that for actual Sakurazaka activities*, but it fills me with an inexplicable strangeness when I see this and think about the group.

*unless it is for some concept album

Funny, I like that pantsuit, though a different colour would make it look better.

Perhaps that's the point of the ad? Courting middle aged OL market segment. The ad isn't for Sakurazaka itself.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Please do not confuse these two different attitudes. At least as I am concerned (I do not speak of course on behalf of the other fellow fans here), I do prefer the dark and cool image for ANY group, not just Keyakizaka46. So far this group has projected this image extremely succesfully and though it gives me pain to accept that they MAY abandon it, I accept that they evolve as they grow older.

However, I do admire and savor a bunch of pretty young ladies dressed elegantly and impeccably, no matter if they are heading for brunch, shopping or just, hang around.

P.S. And yes, ideally I would enjoy seeing them dance with high heels, but reallistically I would pass as this could have been very hazardous for their own safety.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Oh, I thought they did something really extreme and caused some problem. Little bit worried here. :^^;: But, I do agree that they look rebellious on the stage and performance. After all, that is their idol kyara, right? That's what they sell to fans.:D