1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @tzatziki2 Most probably you're right. There have to be such groups among the hundreds in Japan. But for me, living in Europe, these groups are as anonymous and unknown as your next door neighbour.
    So, yes, my idol world is as "narrow" as that... Sorry about that, there is nothing I can do but keep following these Sakamichi groups...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

\

BISH's songs pretty much follow the same fast-paced, rockish style of music you see on so many Japanese idol groups. BTW, Keya's Moumouri isn't a fast-paced, rockish song. BISH's songs aren't bad for the most part, but I can't stomach their high-pitched vocals. Still, no comparison. (I was tempted to mention the visuals too, but we are just talking strictly about music).

I agree with you statements on the "boring" members mentioned (not just by me). I was thinking about Uemu too, but the topic was about 2nd gens. I just wish they become more engaged.

Regarding Rei, I hope you noticed I placed her in the 'borderline" category AND with a question mark, LOL. And I love to have her memos back! (even Tsucchi mentioned something about doing an episode on them, which hasn't happened). Her memos came out as the product of a very clever mind, the written equivalent of a sharp tongue. Now that Risa is gone, Rei is definitively Saku's serene beauty.

Speaking of rockish things, I can't wait to see how the 3rd gen will rock the boat!

• Like Like x 3
  4. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

Thanks for your reply. My post was taking music into consideration just like their posts were. The context of what I was replying to was the brief descriptions which Ukifune, Philosophy and Torigoya gave about what attracted them to keyakizaka. In their posts they mentioned: 'intense and somewhat out-of-control', 'angry, rebellious', 'dark', 'cool themes and costumes', and 'non-girly'. I was just letting them know that there are plenty of alt-idols that also fit these descriptions - and yes that includes music - so in that context there are definitely alt-idol groups that do compare musically speaking. For example I'd say this and this are a lot more musically intense, angry, rebellious etc. than anything Keyakizaka has released. (However regarding the description of 'cool' I think what each person finds 'cool' is kinda subjective so as the saying goes: whatever floats your boat). Hope that clears everything up.
    Edit: I was also just now thinking how the group's discography is actually a patchwork of different genres, styles and elements created by different composers and arrangers each release, and most of those music styles can be found elsewhere in 46 and 48 (including Sakurazaka) and share many of the same composers/arrangers. For example Kaze ni Fukarete mo is musically closer to AKB's Ne mo Ha mo Rumor than any of Keyakizaka's own main songs. Thus another reason why I think their music or otherwise hasn't gone extinct.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What is the "pool" that idols drop into made up of ? Is it cushions and cotton and styrofoam ? It looks like there isn't any water though. :)

6. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I can confirm. I'm just done catching up after being busy with real life stuff, and believe me the past 10+ pages were mostly the usual redundant keyaki comparison

Hence why I want to see a 3ki with their own personality. A generation that will contribute more than just numbers to the group. Continuing legacy is good but giving new perspective is better if they want the group to last

Zonorei was never the energic type (and her soft voice doesnt help either). But she says witty things when solicited in the right context. She's also very reactive even if she's just in the background. We just cant hear her laugh or voice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Probably foam squares. I went to a recreation center with similar looking objects used to cushion if you fell from the rope/bar/whatever above. It was in the US, but what they use on SokoSaku looks very similar.

As you probably know from watching Nogizaka Kojichuu, sometimes flour gets added to increase the entertainment effect :D

8. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    By the way, it seems most of the girls have center parting for their hairstyles. And it looks nice on them :). Side parting for girls seems out of fashion.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    For their outfits that they wear for outings such as at theme parks, is it their own clothes (and shoes) or it's provided to them ? Coz most of them don't wear jeans unlike regular teens.

10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    anyone seen the first album leaks? ot looks like karin and/or run are the centers but the leaked picture looks very dark!

- edit, they already announced it with the promotional image! it's on their website! :)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Karin, Morita and Ten are in the center of that pic (There are 9 members to the left and right of them).

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    So..... Run center? [hehe]

13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Runrun is dead-center in that photo. Nice expressions from everybody! (BTW, was Risa in it? I couldn't tell)

14. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    It’s usually their own clothes, but at times I think outfits are selected by stylists for them.

Also they do wear jeans at times, it just isn’t something they choose for a location shoot most of the time.

I am a person who is clueless about fashion though so I can’t explain why :^^;:

15. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    When it comes to Japanese summer which is both hot and humid (including some parts of spring and autumn as well), it's not very comfortable to wear jeans especially skinny ones. This might be one of the reasons they are not seen that often and skirts/one-piece dresses are king. This is also one of the reasons that loose fitting clothes are so popular in general.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Music Day for 48/46G = Denim Day? :cool:

19. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika

if the video does not show watch the video here a very nice perfomance by the girls.
    Habu is performing in Risa's costume

• Like Like x 1
  20. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I really enjoyed the collab with Oginome Yoko. Love that their dancing is seen as one of their qualities. Hope to see them doing more of such collabs. Glad that fans selected Omosabi as their fave for this show. It's the first time they performed it on a tv show and it seems non-fans loved their performance too