1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

That short video about the "As you Know" album looks very dreamy. Then again, with that beach scenery and those rock formations... I was expecting to see Godzilla come out from the sea at any moment...[hehe] (If you've seen the older Godzilla movies, you know what I mean)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Did they go to Shiga for the location shoot following Takemoto's presentation ?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
  3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Loving the covers so much. OSRIN again capturing the uniqueness of the group! My only problem with it is s&f not putting all members on front covers but maybe i'm just being early with the criticism and yhey might give us a back cover of them. In all, I zm so hyped for this album

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    No, the pandemic started before they could do it.

And then it took so long for it to become ok that the staff decided that it didn’t make sense to do it anymore.

I think there was a later episode where they said they would think about doing it again though.

5. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Due to today's unfortunate event, the MV has been postponed indefinitely. imo it's the best they can do now cos focus of the population will be on the news

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    By the way, do you think each of them has their own personal laptop / computer ? Or do they only use their phones ? o_O

7. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

They showed the CM of As you know. It SLAPS like im not even joking
    https://twitter.com/6ttbty/status/1546176985244012544?t=WfdV737MyVfFxaikXdI8Qw&s=19

There was a TenTen and RunRun version so I'm assuming it's a w-center. Their first ever!

I think they are more into owning a TV than laptops lol.

8. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Those who go to university probably have a PC for school related things, but others might only have a phone.

9. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^In that case they surf the net and submit online applications only through their phones ?

10. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    the w-center makes perfect sense, the first center and the latest center together.
    From the jacket i assume we will get karin+hono center too

11. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What sports shoes did they wear on day 2 of the Last Live ?

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Btw, anyone knows why Rikopi left so early ?

14. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Disclaimer: This is MY personal opinion, which means nothing. I apologize beforehand to anyone who will be implied as being involved in Rikopi's decision, and who might get offended by my indirect (or direct) accusations. The good peoples in the forum can continue reading at their discretion and, of course, are open to dismiss or disagree with my opinion.

@Torigoya-San : My heretic belief about Rikopi's decision to leave Sakurazaka was simply because the management (and the general "administration" of the idol-manpower under their responsibility) is that Matsudaira as a very polite Japanese, by leaving, she made a very mild statement of the type "screw you"...!

I think it all comes to the way they mismanaged - and ultimately ruined - Matsudaira; the poor girl has been put down from day one, relentlessly and ominously, and that led to her premature graduation (too bad, as I sensed some potential there!).

As one fellow forum dweller has told me in a PM some time ago "And with Matsudaira we go back to the question whether the MCs reactions aren't, as we both suppose (if I' not mistaken), heavily influenced if not outright directed from above...when I noticed Bananaman accepting as natural (and even cute!) Shiraishi's introduction saying "I come from the 4th dimension", I couldn't help thinking how they would have crucified her on the spot, if instead of Shiraishi it had been a Matsudaira, or a Masumoto, or an Ozeki....it's so effin unfair..."

Rikopi was doomed from management right from day one - from her very first appearence in Keyakake. And if you noticed, they tried to do the same (somewhere around the beginnings of SokoSaku) with Takemoto. However the girl was SO clever that their strategy backfired and she literally IMPOSED their respect. In Hinata, this was done to a much lesser extend but they did (mostly with Mao and subtly, very subtly with Tomita) but definitely not compared with what was happening with Keya/Sakura and Nogi. There were times that I was so angry with this kind of behaviour that I wished the girls would dump them and try their chances elsewhere but this is so hard from their part...

Rikopi had expressed her wish for pursuing a modelling career. During her days in Keyaki/Sakura nobody expressed any relevant interest towards her. Was that her fault? Maybe yes. But what opportunities were there open for her as a result of any promotion from the "management"? For the same reason, I even have reached a point that I wished for other girls to drop them completely and take a leave from an environment that resembles more of a dungeon than a working environment that treat them with decency and - most importantly - offer them opportunities of PROSPECTS for their career! After all is it always that their fate is sealed from their handshake sales? What if "their handshake sales are sealed from their fate?"

After following these groups for some years now, but always from a safe distance (I've never been to Japan), I came to realize that idols that are true STARS, do have of course their own charisma but are also pushed. But even this is not enough: they receive from their working environment a kind of daily relentless worship that acts as a brainwash to the fandom. Only that way they can reach the top... (as an example: there were very few moments that I enjoyed Asuka - I never understood what's in her that people like so much). Likewise, the "black sheep" like Rikopi, charismatic or not, pretty or not, with good voice or not, good dancers or not, are always been treated with a varying degree of dismisal that reaches the borders of rudeness, or simply are transparent: they are not there, they are invisible, made of glass or thin air, creatures that even if they dissapear the only one who notices is their group mates (at most)...

Matsudaira was the most painful graduation for me, even greater compared to the 1st gens that left the group. Yes, she was handled cheaply, poorly and deviously. She was the real angel among the 9 2nd gens, the girl with the most innocent heart. The proof: Just a split-second of her pretty little face when she turned in anguish to Seki to see if she is OK when they rode the roller coaster. Every moment of her in Keyakakke was precious and she is the only girl for which I post "I miss you" so much times in Keyaki/Sakura Discord.

So yes... I may sound too much, that I "see things" or simply I have no idea about how the idol industry really is. However, although it's so enjoyable to watch and follow, this is how it looks to ME.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    How many members have to be absent before a concert is cancelled ? More than 2 ?

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    it could probably be for precaution as well, as they may have rehearsed together for the past few days

18. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

the news seems to have taken its toll on the fandom, some people on twitter are being veeeery annoying about the fact that hinata performed some kanji keyaki songs today. throwing unnecessary pity parties for the sakura girls, not shutting up about how the last live was meant to be the end of keyaki and how performing these songs is disrespectful to them or whatever, like dude... they don't care lmfao. are we seriously pretending that risa's gradcon didn't happen, and that she didn't handpick almost the entire setlist - including all those keyaki songs - by herself? or that yuuka didn't compliment hinata's performance of sekaai last year? not to mention that most hinata members were literally ALSO PART OF KEYAKIZAKA46, and should have every right to perform their own group's older songs if they want to...

anyway, sorry for the rant. it sucks that this happened, and i hope the members don't feel too frustrated or blame themselves for it. hikaru apparently has a pretty bad fever too... i hope her and the others can get plenty of rest and feel better soon.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    THAT!!!

• Agree Agree x 1