1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Imagine if Saku are in AKB's Majimuri Gakuen drama or stage play musical. :cool: Would love to see them acting as another school or something. Imagine if Runrun is in Hanagumi with Oguri :cute:. Wouldn't that be awesome ? And they would sing AKB's Majijo songs too. :D A stage play would be more practicable if there is a joint project or something.

2. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    I personally think 3ki are more then ready to center an a-side or at least to be included in senbatsu. They have shown their more than amazing perfomances in their Omotenashikai.

-

Also reports said: 3ki performed ban today and in the 2nd part hikaru+ the other senbatsu members of ban joined in the perfomance.
    I hope they show this footage some time

3. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    oooooh... That, I want to see!

Also @Rev4 I agree with what you say about Airi, however I think she has to overcome a huge "obstacle" with the name of Yamasaki Ten. If I had to bet right now, my bets would be on Ten for being the face of the group for the next 5 years at least. This doesn't mean anything regarding my preferences, it is my coldest-blooded opinion (i.e. as objective as possibe). This doesn't mean as well, that any of the 3rd gen might not surpass the 2nd gen top guns (Run, Ten, Hono): they have all requirements. Time will tell. The only thing that's certain is that anything happens will only rise the overal quality of the group.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Imagine if Runrun is in a Majimuri Gakuen stage48 play. :D What sort of character would she be ?

5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Agree. After Yuuka and Risa's graduation, the "face" of the group has fallen onto Ten-chan (with probably Hono running second). Ten's visuals are really up there. Hono gives more cute girl-next-door vibes. On the variety department, the face of the group probably goes to Takemoto, Inoue, and Matsuda, followed by Akipo and Masumoto.

For the 3rd gen, Airi is currently the face of that gen (and the future), with Yuzuki and Nagisa right behind her. Then again, too early to tell for the 3rd gen as a whole, we may have an unsuspected bloomer!

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    What do idols do with the flower bouquets they get after filming ? Do they really bring it home ? Or it gets thrown away ? Also, do males get flower bouquets too, or only females get it ? :hmm:

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A Sakurazaka46 exhibition called "Sakurazaka46 Exhibition -- New World" will start in July at the Roppongi Museum, near the Zepp Blue theatre, not far from the foot of Keyakizaka street in Roppongi. The exhibition will require paid entry and will present what sounds like a rich selection of videos, images, outfits, souvenirs, member thoughts, a place for fans to give their feelings, etc., etc.

The main visuals being used for publicity include one member of each generation: Pon, Ten-chan and Airi.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Of course, Ten-chan looks strong, beautiful, dramatic. But Airi's appearance has drawn a lot of positive reaction:
    [​IMG]
    • "Taniguchi Ari is scary."
    • "The heavy eye make-up makes her seem like a completely different person."
    • "The make-up suits her."
    • "Airi? Beautiful."
    • "I'm making her my oshi."

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I can't wait to see this when I am in Japan this August!

9. blabla123

blabla123 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ozeki Rika
    Today's live was a blast!

My favourite perfomance was definetly all member ban perfomance. It was really cool!
    Start over is a really cool song with crazy choreo, Karin really gave it her all this live.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

@blabla123 -- Wish I had seen it. Report of great fan reaction, especially to the all-member BAN.

SETLIST Sakurazaka 46 3rd Tour 2023 (Thursday 2023/06/01 Osaka Jou Hall)
    00. Overture
    01. Cool (Oozono centre)
    02. Hanshin Hangi (Ten-chan centre)
    03. Mousatsu Keisuu (Hikaru-Ten centre)
    04. Sore ga Ai na no ne
    05. Koi ga Setsumetsu Hi
    06. Blue Moon Kiss (Morita)
    07. Samidare yo!
    08. Moshikashitara Shinjitsu (Moriya)
    09. Munen (Matsuda)
    10. Natsu no Chikamichi (Airi+ 3gen)
    11. Tamashii no Liar
    12. Nobody’s fault (Morita)
    13. Naze Koi wo Shite Konakattan darou? (Fujiyoshi)
    14. Nagaredama (Tamura Hono)
    15. Dead end (Murai Yuu + 3gen)
    16. Joukenhansha de Nakete Kuru (Ten-chan)
    17. BAN (Ishimori/Morita + all gens)
    18. Sakurazuki (Moriya)

Encore1. Start over! (Fujiyoshi)
    Encore2. Buddies (all gens)
    Encore3. Sakurazaka no Uta (all gens)
    source

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    click/tap to enlarge

• Like Like x 2
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Maybe the best live I've watched so far... I got Keyaki Republic 2017 shivers, but this time everything was so polished and the girls have reached a very high level of professionalism. There were so many times I was awed by a pose, a move, a smile, a look, there are so many girls I want to praise. Inevitably many will be left out but I will only focus on those that hit me harder as a kind of top-of-mind top-5:

5. Yu is emerging as THE dancer of the group. I would wish so much to see her in a duet with Pon. She has technique, while Pon has row power and the instinctive moves of a feline. And why not a quintet with TakeYui, Ten and Hikari (oh how loud was her absence!)
    4. Morita is, well... Morita. No more comments.
    3. Ten! No more Ten-chan, the baby girl has grown into a young lioness. In front of her homecity audience she was unstoppable.
    2. My Rika...! Once again I was holding my breath for HER BAN. And this new kind of W-BAN was the best aknowledgement of the effort the 3rd gens have put together to manage to perform it together (or rather opposite) their senpais.
    1. Karin. No words, only respect for the goddess!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is it possible for a MV to be created even after a song has been released ? Like if management decides/wants to for a song that did not previously have an MV ? And are fans able to suggest to management for possible MVs for songs that we want to see ?

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Have a look at Miu's latest blog post, translated by megidola0n on the Sakurazaka101 site. Miu expresses her admiration for and gratitude toward all her seniors, one by one. For example:
    "Takemoto-san who was there for us when we cried
    Tamura-san who always tell us positive things with a smile
    Karin-san who said that I can be who I am
    Masumoto-san who dotes on us like younger sisters
    Matsuda-san who listened to me for almost two hours"
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Sorry but I can't find any thread about Sakura Meets and I just saw the first episode on Kvids, does anyone have info about it?

Personally I had to skip TakeYui Skits at the beginning, but the game at the end was really fun. Akiho and Kira may shine brightly in a format like this.. Marino too if she gets more than one chance and in the right mood.

I can't say so far it convinced me 100%; but I'm surely curious about it right now

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Now that their main annual tour for this year is over, what activities/concerts will they be having for the rest of the year ? Also, which of the 3 Saku annual tours so far is your fave ? My fave is the 2022 tour "As you know". Really love the large stage designs and cool stylish outfits :cool:.

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

There's now a video out of "Backstage Revealed" at the Osaka tour final:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    I liked some comments I read on the video:
    • "It comforted me to see the 3gens melding into the group so well. Sakurazaka is a wonderful group, truly."
    • "For someone who saw the show live to see backstage was outstanding. In the 3gens' Natsu no Chikamichi, Dead End and BAN, everyone really showed how much they had grown. And in response, their senpais gave an overwhelming performance of Start Over! Sakurazaka46 is really an amazing group. I'll never stop supporting them."
    • "The atmosphere of the whole group was so good it brought tears to my eyes."
    Scenes of members climbing up the rickety stairs from backstage onto the stage. Karin jumping up and down to loosen up just before going on stage behind blonde Koike to do the first live performance of Start Over. And Nagi and Ten doing the "hidden announcements" before the show.

In Japanese, fans are abbreviating the name of Start Over! (the name is in English) as "Suta Oba".

Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Watched the live and... wow!
    My thoguhts:
    The general level of the group while performing never got down. From start to end it just got up until Karin and there literally explodes. I'm amazed.

I don't know about you guys but for me there were too many lights at once. I mean, maybe if you're there to watch, it isn't an issue at all and probably it's even cool, but waching it on stream at some point there are just too many light and too little members to see lol
    Like usual, impressive organization though. Creative staff has all my respect.

Great camera work, from start to end. It feels like they are getting better and better, and if I have to make a small complaint is just because at the end of the concert, with all gens on stage, 3kis were barely shown. Tzk!
    Throught the rest of the show they gave me some close up I'll never forget tho :inlove:

I loved the costumes like usual, expecially the ones at the start and 3kis on suits.... but the white suit with the yellow dress sewn over it's a nightmare brought to life. I'm still asking myself if it's real [hehe] It will take a lot of time to forget that one.

What I won't forget is Yu on stage. For some reason mngmnt chose to not push her immediately and I have no idea why, but on stage she's a monster!
    Each Sakura 1-2kis member get their solo-dance-time on stage... I can't wait for Yu to have her own and blow away everyone. In Omotenashikai she was still uncertain, but she has eaten Dead End like it was her own song... I have big expectations for her:chuffed:
    (Obviously it will never happen, but I would love to see her perform Student Dance. Karin stole my attention in it and it would be an interesting comparision)

Karin...
    there are no more words for her.... every time she's given a song she smash it like there's no tomorrow, no matter the kind of song. I'm so impressed I can't even find the words. And at the end her tears and all that nervousnes and fear melting away were just to precious. Only love for her.

May it's her age, but Ten is always great on concerts; this time she was on fire though! A pleasure to watch her perform.

Habu hair and Hikaru glasses kinda killed me on the spot :cute:

Oh and Pon... is it just me or she looked different? Happier? Like the weight was dropped from her shoulders? She smiled all the time and while she's usually an all-in performer, powerful and raw and focused, this time she looked lighter somehow. 1ki job has been complicatedly hard... I'm really happy to see her like this.
    And since Pon is Pon, and to me that means a lot, if she's happy, I'm happy too, no matter the reason. She surely deserve it.

I'm sure there's tons of other stuff to talk about but I'll stop here for now...... waiting for next one. It's summer-time already, after all :chuffed:

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Nice summer uniforms :).
    Anyway, I don't understand the ending of Actress and what this "Mase Kanna" character is about. :confused:

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Kakkoi2.jpg

:cool: Kakkoii46-Summer FES 2023 :cool:

:inlove:

Love the half uniforms we can see, especially the "46" like that and the color of 1/2kis uniform