1. Check the 2022 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I watch at least one episode of Keyakitte-Kakkenai everyday my friend (usually before going to sleep) and I don't intend to stop... Keyakizaka46 will always be in my heart no matter how many years have passed.

And yes, I agree that the gap between the old black-green and the renamed white-pink is not so big. I don't want to repeat myself but this is evolution not radical change. And lets not forget that the 2nd gens also do carry the Keyaki torch as well (even the 2.5 gen girls). What I would dare to ask (once again), especially now with the coming of those charismatic 3rd gens, those girls that were following and loved Keyaki, is to give them the chance to learn and perform the choreography of their songs. It's not bad, now after 3 years of the rebranding, and on pretext of the 3rd gens, to revisit the old repertoire.

These songs should not be left to oblivion... And if there is anyone who are legit to perform these, it's only Sakurazaka.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. fur

fur Kenkyuusei

good day. am new here (though have been a silent reader for years).

wish to check with the buddies in this forum whether sakurazaka46 members are allowed to accept presents from fans.
    if yes, how do overseas fans send our presents (i.e. dos and don'ts, recipient address etc.)?
    would be awesome if anyone who had experienced so share their inputs.

thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I doubt we are gonna listen those songs live if not on rare occasions... if ever.
    On the other hand, since in Hinata there was some legit Keyakid, I'll understand if they have to be there too when it happens... but with the new generations arriving on both groups and graduations happening I feel the link between the two groups is almost gone, at least for me.
    Mikuni I like, but I have no idea who the new Hinata kids are and with our 3kis coming I don't feel the curiosity for them or towards Nogi new gens at all.

Still, since I loved my baby-keyakids like Memi and especially Miho, I took things a little too far and started rewatching one episode at day from each show: Keyakitte, Hiragana Oshi, Hinatade and SokuSaku.
    Like I've already said, good times [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    AKB48 routinely performs some of their classic songs from their golden era, even in 2023. AKB48 has not been renamed, but the current AKB with Oguri Yui and Co. is basically a totally different group from the early years. They sing a few of the classics along with their newer stuff. The fans love it (Who can resist watching the newer gens do Oogoe Diamond or Heavy Rotation?) and the members love performing them. Why can we only see some of Keya's classic only being performed when a member graduates? I'd love to see Yu and Shizuki and the rest of the 3rd gen take on Kataruna Miraiwo for instance, or their rendition of (God forbid!) Fukyouwaon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

From the official site FAQ (link at the bottom of all site pages):

Q How should I send fan letters and presents?
    A Please send fan letters to the address below.

〒102-8353, 4-5 Rokubancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Addressed to "Sakurazaka46 Management Office"
    *We apologize for the inconvenience, but we have stopped accepting gifts.
    I think gifts were accepted for the first years, but I seem to recall that they were stopped even before COVID.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    My gut feeling tells me that people from management have eyes in these forums so I will push the issue (by saying it continuously there might be a 0.0001% probability that I might be heard)...

Please management, sometimes in the future give us:

- A Rika centered Saimajo and Kimi ga Inai (one of my favs)
    - A Nagisa centered Sekai ni and Nobody
    - A Airi centered Futari
    - A Shizuki centered Fukyouwaon (let this baby screeeeeeaaaaaam)
    - A Mio centered Kaze-ni (Mio with glasses yessss)
    - A Yu centered Garasu and Kataru nara
    - A Miu centered Ambivalent (and Hiraishin - I add my fav here, and Eccentric - we need a tall girl to chase us with her shoe)
    - A Reina centered Kuroi
    - A Riko centered Seifuku to Taiyo
    - A Yuzu centered Mo Mori (set the nature girl loose in the forests)
    - A Itoha centered Student Dance (I do like this one nevertheless) and Otona wa and I'm out (let the cute baby get a little rebellious)
    - And finally a Airi/Riko Te wo Tsunaide

...now let me continue my dreamy sleep...

Last edited: Aug 28, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. miwa

miwa Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Those situations are completely different. I genuinely don't understand how it's 2023 and there's still hopes for any Keyaki performances. At this point it's pretty clear that they will only be performed when a member graduates (I'm predicting Kataru nara mirai wo or Eccentric for Habu's grad bc she centered those a couple of times, and Garasu or maybe even Saimajo for Pon's graduation, Futari Sezon for Miichan's grad) and even that is including only 1ki.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2023
  8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Who can spend 1000 yen at a food stall in Malaysia? It's Team Yui Kobayashi, Fuyuka Saito versus team Rina Inoue, Rina Matsuda, and Ten Yamazaki

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    LoL. Fuuchan stop functioning for moment after consuming that 'gold'.

10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Looks like they had fun on a night outing, but what about the other girls?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2023
  11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Nah... It was just an error-404 caused by that stinky durian fruit. I just wished that the other three tried it as well.

12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    "My gut feeling tells me that people from management have eyes in these forums so I will push the issue (by saying it continuously there might be a 0.0001% probability that I might be heard)...".

I always wondered about that. The Stage48 site has been around for a while. In this day and age when you can pose a question or try to find something on the Internet, wouldn't any of the 48/46G members (and I mean in ALL of the 48/46G sister groups out there) or management and/or staff had run into this site at one time or another? Yes, the site is in English, but the contents can be easily translated. Do we know by any chance if THEY know of Stage48's existence (and the informative/controversial/passionate opinions posted in these forums)?

Or maybe I'm underestimating them and they do check once in a while, but they keep completely quiet about it.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Amusing scenario posted in Japanese by Rei (レイ@Marinouchi_S) on X (Twitter):

Taniguchi Airi (17): "How do you do."
    Yamasaki Ten (17): "Taniguchi Airi-san, you're the same age as I am? That makes me happy."

Taniguchi Airi (28): "I'm graduating."
    Yamasaki Ten (28): "So Airi-chan is graduating, too.... It makes me feel lonely."

Sakurazaka 12th generation members: "How do you do."
    Yamasaki Ten (46): "12th generation.... But we will not yield to anyone, will we, Yui-chan!"
    Kobayashi Yui (52): "No, we won't...."

Last edited: Sep 9, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    Fuu-chan has posted on her IG pictures of her and Pon in Seoul, Korea... LOL, if it rains it pours...

OMG, girls, don't you think you had enough for this year? Will you decide to stay in Japan for a while?

• Like Like x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm seeing speculation about the release date of the 7th single. Previous comments talked about late November. Now there are posts specifying October 18 or 25 (both of which are said to be open for a release by Sakura). Info from this matome post. This set of Japanese charts lays out the dates of the sequence of events -- announcement, covers, senbatsu, MV, etc. -- for Sakura releases up to now.

The charts point out that the 6th was announced 36 days before release, which was considerably fewer than for previous Sakurazaka releases, which ranged from 44 to 68 days ahead. From now to 18 October is 39 days, so an announcement could even come with tomorrow's SokoSaku. Or in a week, for 25 October.

As for centre, it does seem from something Karin said that it will not be she. @Jsprite suggests in the Karin thread that the real question is whether it will be a 2gen or a 3gen. Personally, I think management would be well advised to consider a 3gen, strongly backed by top 2gens, if they think an Airi or a Shii-chan (or a Miu) has immediate star potential.

Another question is whether they would go with another fairly serious song, or with something more happy and idol-like. One of the songs that got great reviews from the 25 July mini-live was the 3gens wonderful idol song Anthem Time. Good song with entertaining choreo sharply presented by the 3gens (Yuzu at centre, flanked by Itoha and Mio). The mini-live (櫻坂46 minilive) can be found on bilibili.com.

Among the 2gens, Kira-chan was a revelation centring Combinaato. And Ten-san is a powerful and talented force, who could centre anything, with at least one 3gen introduced beside her. Hono was good centring Drone Senkaichuu. And I personally love Karin's slow and elegant Isshun no Uma.

Generally, I don't think management likes to push new members forward until they are definitely ready and the public is ready to accept them. But to me the 3gens are something special, and may stand a change of moving up fast.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
  16. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

i think the person who posted the chart misunderstood this tweet by someone who went to the exhibition yesterday, according to whom the CD covers for the 7th single will be revealed on october 18th. this also being the release date/just a week away from it seems unlikely, a mid-to-late november release sounds more realistic. but with them using the #NBNSSS hashtag on their latest tiktok, i do think we're now in the ~teasing~ period, and should get a senbatsu announcement by the end of this month at least.

personally i'd love to see some 3ki in senbatsu, i think they're definitely ready for it at this point, but i wouldn't mind another all 1ki/2ki senbatsu either (including hikari this time). i just hope we get another 3rd gen song with a music video. i would be so mad if they were the only new sakamichi gen not to get at least 3 MVs lol, i've been anxious about this ever since they got two songs on the last single.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    tbh i think its late october to early nov release, especially considering habu is leaving late nov with the anniversary live but who knows,

18. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuipon
    I believe it might come in mid october or early november since Habu will be graduating late november and i believe she will get a grad song in 7th single just like Risa got in 4th single.

I also would love to see 3rd gen in the next senbatsu but the new sakamichi trend seems to be wait a little and test the waters with new gen songs to see who is ready and who is more popular with fans, and then start pushing some girls to senbatsu and maybe center in the future.

That's why i'm betting Runrun or Honyo for 7th single center and Habu center coupling song.

I can excuse not having 3rd gen in this single if Hikarin comes back so we can finally see 1st and full 2nd gen senbatsu again. Start Over! was god by doing that, it allowed more girls to shine.

19. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    • Informative Informative x 2
  20. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuipon
    IT'S COMING GUYS!

Is there a 7th single thread already?