[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @JaeRoler In my whole life it's been only 2-3 times that I've seen that ugly green monster that is jealousy... This time, good sir, you've made me having to face it and fight it... You just can't tell me that Fuu-chan noticed you as if nothing happened... The torture of not being able to experience this Tokyo dome event is enough by itself. If I could be there, I would have waved Fuu-chan's towel as well and cheered with her pen light colours... But life is cruel...

I'm so much looking forward to watch this event some time in the future when it becomes available on the net...

2. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

What I like about this year concert tour is:

1. Venue is in tokyo dome again with 55k audiences for 2 days so 110k in total, beating previous record by keyakizaka era which is 100k
    2. Overture video is still using ten's era, the green military coat with tenrinrun on the top.
    3. Jigojitoku first live performance

Total highlights ranking for this concert
    ten (hold me tight, ikutsu, masatsu, manatsu, kokoro, buddies) 6
    Run ( ban, nobody fault, dead end, manhole, shoninyoku, masatsu) 6

well, ten run is still management favorite and I like it.

Rin ( start over, koi wa) 2
    Hono (drone, nagaderama) 2
    Shizuki ( jigojitoku, buryoku) 2

rin hono and shizuki is management aces

Rena (sakurazuki) 1
    Zono ( cool) 1
    Miu1
    Chuke 1

Last edited: Jun 17, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Besitos

Besitos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    IZ*ONE & Sakurazaka46
    Huge congrats to the girls for another big milestone achieved! Lets aim for other big goals next such as a proper world tour and another end-of-year invitations to domestic & international award shows!

4. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

What makes this Tokyo Dome so hyped is the choice of songs I feel.

The song with the least ability to hype up the crowd was Sakurazuki. The rest all made us super hyped.

@Philosophy_Senpai I'm sorry bro, I will take any good fortune that comes my way :^^;:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

My fav part in Tokyo Dome concert:
    1. Overture
    When they perform on Todome first time as Saku, screaming was not allowed due to covid. So listening Buddies voice during overture, somehow make me goosebump.
    2. Masatsukeisu
    The breakdance part was lit I also noticed that Airi's voice improve a lot
    3. Sakurazuki
    It's really beautiful beautiful performance with beautiful dress
    4. Nagaredama
    The intense dance and the stage aranging was best, and the moon color changed lmao
    5. Manatsuni
    It's fresh performance among powerful perfomance. I hope this unit will continue with good song.
    6. Seijaku no
    No need to explain, I think this performance was everyone fav. I love the part when they dancing silently, it's statisfying.
    7. BAN
    When Backs member appear I screaming so hard!! I want them performing it on Kouhaku with full team!

My con for this concert only two:
    No samidare yo, it was a loss to not perfoming this saint song. Also, they only perform 8th single unit song eventho they have a lot good unit song.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Some good comments here about Tokyo Dome. Great to have a first-hand report from @JaeRoler. And detailed reactions from @watash.Iwa, @Vanbun01 and @Bibi. I have seen it on screen and agree about a lot. Crowd reaction was outstanding, though I couldn't always be certain what people were specifically reacting to. Reaction to Manhole, Seijaku, BAN, Start Over! and Jigoujitoku was thrilling.

Ten-chan beginning things was a Valkyrie. She's growing into her full presence. And Run was very fine.

I agree that Mio got a good amount of play, and made the most of it. Love Song was terrific, with her acting, singing and of course dance. Strong reaction from the fans. Airi did sound (and look) good. I liked Rena and Sakarazuki more than I ever have before. Lovely in all ways. I got less of Itoha than I wanted, but her expressiveness, especially smiles, was up to her high standard.

Karin's Start Over! was wonderful, even if she did have trouble getting seated in time up on the pile. But the highlight, for me and the audience, was Shii-chan and the new single. Loved every aspect of it.

I do have a general complaint: at least on screen, the elaborate staging seemed to overshadow the performers. And as usual, the camera motion and editing was too jittery and quick for my taste. The vast venue does present problems. Was the balance better in person? Is it true that a full house there is 40 thousand people?

click/tap to enlarge
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

The screens in the venue never showed the crowd at all and fully focused on the performances so there is actually less cutting away. But I do agree that in the attempt to show each girl who is singing at that particular moment, they cut away to the other girls very quickly when there are 3 or more. I was there for the concert experience so I tried to see the performances as is. It was hard to see individual performances at this distance though haha and I struggled to differentiate some of the girls as well even as my seat was relatively near. Manatsu was the easiest to differentiate as they were wearing different school uniforms haha.

According to Tokyo Dome's website, the capacity is 55 thousand. Their baseball game capacity is around 45 thousand and for concerts, there are pit seats so safe to say we can add another few thousand. Even the seats placed behind the stage were filled. I think they placed all the international fans at the Excite segment (the main seats closest to the baseball field, not the temporary seats at the pits) that is close to the route that the fan service cart makes. I think it's a recognition of the fact that we had to buy air tickets to come and watch haha. We were divided into groups too, probably based on geographical locations. All the international fans around me were from the Asian countries.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    To all happy buddies: Ssssshhhh... The girls are still climbing uphill...

Haven't they reached the heavens yet? Why is every live, every performance better than the previous ones? Why are they keeping raising the level so much? These and so many other nice questions after watching Day 2 of the Tokyo Dome 2024. Their best performance so far IMHO. Right after the amazing 8th Backs Live and the 3rd year Anniversary. Just a few steps closer to perfection...

It's hard to sort out my preferred moments, however if I have to make a short list of my personal highlights, these would have been:

- The BEAT! One of my favourites of this group, Masatsukeishu
    - The BRAT! Runrun being smug on top of the street light at the beginning of Dead-end
    - The NEW LOVE! My Miu and her Love song, where I realized that she is not only a great dancer, a sorceress, an elf, a great beauty but she has a very mellow voice as well (on top of all these)
    - The SEXY GIRL! The solo dance from Chukemon... and her outfit... and the following Abura wo sase... I've seen a very different Yui: a sexy girl, in fact the whole group exerted a strangely sexy aura during this song... What a surprise!
    - The CEREMONY! Seijyaku no Bouryoku was the "center of gravity" of the whole concert. It is becoming the equivalent of a religious ceremony for the group and the fans, a point of mysticism almost transcendent!
    - The DOPPELGANGER! OMG, it's Hashimoto Nanami... Nanamiiiiiiin! Oh, it's Konnagi! Ooooo, a much better Konnagi... Kore ga suki!
    - The HEADBANGER! That Manhole thingy...
    - The CHOREO-TO-KILL-ALL-CHOREOS! 7th single is growing on me with every repetition. It got them to the top above the K-pop groups hasn't it? Of course, its choreo is not from this world...!
    - The PEARL! That chibi with her amazing waist/hip moves is the future that has already come... Shizuki is like a pearl discovered into a clam and quite rightly she was given a song that is already too good... OMG I ADORE Jigoujitoku, and it's also a great choreo!
    - The OTHER! I'm sure there might be a few other highlights... I'm dizzy after the first take, I have to rewatch the whole performance at least 2 more times...

To the competition out there: Tread carefully with these girls, they may stomp over you...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Vanbun01

Vanbun01 Kenkyuusei

Sakurazaka win another asia award thropy.... will we see them in any Korean show again? Karin has learn Korean nowadays
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Congratulations to the girls, staff and management! It appears that they won the award for a non-Korean group?

Karin has been speaking a few words of Korean for a while now, but my sense from what I've heard, including in the Dome concert -- and I myself only know how to say "thank you" in Korean -- is that her Korean is quite limited. I wonder if she learned a bit in her teens, with tourists in her father's restaurant in Osaka. However, I've never got the sense that she ever worked there.

11. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

I believe Airi tan can speak Korean as they mentioned on 8th single bonus

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Besitos

Besitos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    IZ*ONE & Sakurazaka46
    Oh yeah i remember this, she said she understood what Karin was saying "열심히 하겠습니다/Yeolshimi Hagesseumnida (I will do my best)" and Hono & Karin were surprised and said to her "Why didn't you tell us that you knew Korean beforehand!" lol they are so cute

• Like Like x 2
  13. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  14. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

This is an interesting decision. Hina also doing a 4ki only concert at Bukodan. But I wonder why? Shinzanmono was a success to be sure so they just want to replicate the success?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

They need to treat a new gen like this in the future too. Sad that 2nd Gen didn't get this kind of promotion back then, when 4th gen nogi got a lot push. I wonder how far 2nd gen can go rn, if they pushed them properly back then...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

I guess they considered 2ki dominating the A-sides and MVs since the first single as the "push". But to have their own dedicated concert is another thing haha. I'm very sure 2ki would have stepped up as well.

The question will be for how long they can keep up this trend. Maybe each new generation will get their own repertoire of songs while the older generations get pushed into only senbatsu or BACKS.

17. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Sakurazaka also forms a basketball club.
    They are so good that if they play against Nogizaka team they would win even if 3 vs 5.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

I noticed that saku info on wiki48 was slow update and not complete compared to Hina and Nogi. I wonder how we can help update their info?

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You can make requests in the above thread, but I also accept DMs with requests :)

• Like Like x 2