1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SDN48 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by Hiro@Vegas, May 7, 2009.

1. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    A Meetan transfer is a no-no thing. It would suck. -____-

2. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

who would molest the other girls if meetan was to transfer (no, no volunteers. anyone volunteering will get V&)

So, no transfer for her. And I want to know more about it before I imagine any graduted girls in there :fear:

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    This is the kind of thing that I'm afraid of. I'll bet the working hours are much less than AKB48's, so some girls might go for SDN48...

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It's too early to tell what this will truly look like, but Meetan transfer? NoNoNoNoNo!
    Maybe that new SKE girl who debuted at NHK can join, seems perfect for her.

5. lordkyrie

lordkyrie Kenkyuusei

Kyobu! Put Maki's sig onto the Forum BANNER !

ANGE GO FOR IT !!

Who knows, you may do a shuffle concert with Saeyaka later !!!

6. shine_ever03

shine_ever03 Kenkyuusei

First the new theater...now new members for night performances...
    AKB48 is going through a lot of changes these days, aren't they??

7. yunagi_47

yunagi_47 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    ^yeah! It really seems like it!

Haha wow.... seems to me like an "older" AKB is forming! But wow... another new unit? another way to make money yes? Anyways, the moment I read about this, like a few others, immediately invisioned meetan leading this group. Although, I vote no in her actually being in this group. AKB won't have their beloved old lady anymore would they?

And epic LOL at Maki's siggy!!! I 100% support it! GO FOR IT ANGE! You know you have alot of us supporting you!!!!

8. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

LOL! This thread started today, and we're ALREADY on the third page. :p

If there's a new set of songs, then I guess I'll behind by FOUR Stages in terms of translations...damn. :-(

9. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't mind seeing current and graduated AKB48 members in these performances.
    But for them to transfer a current member out of their current team is a big no-no as people have already mentioned.

I see it as very likely current or former members will help kick this off.
    Dunno if they will risk using a unit with only new girls to begin with.

10. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Thank you, guys [​IMG]. I'll send you free signed BLT's as a present for your support.

11. gp2999

gp2999 Kenkyuusei

My first post here, so hello to everyone!

There's one point I'd like to make about this audition. First, a little list:
    Current members over 20 in AKB48: (please correct me if I forgot someone)
    Team A:
    Kojima Haruna
    Sato Yukari
    Shinoda Mariko
    Team K:
    Ohori Megumi
    Akimoto Sayaka
    Oshima Yuko
    Umeda Ayaka
    Noro Kayo
    Team B:
    Urano Kazumi
    Kohara Haruka
    AFAIK no kenkyuuseis are over 20 right now (again, correct me if I'm mistaken). That gives a total of 10 members for, let's call it, "Team SDN". Now assuming they want to make a full team of usual 16 members for SDN's stage, that means they still need 6 new girls. And that's only assuming ALL current over-20 members are going to perform on SDN. Now considering how busy (that is to say, often absent from the theater evn now) are front girls like Kojima, Shinoda or Oshima, I think even that's not likely. Also, seeing for example Kohara Haruka on AKB48+10 makes me wonder if she could even pull off a "sexy and adult" performance (don't get me wrong, I like her, but my point goes for SDN. Then again, I really should watch B4 again, because I haven't paid much attention to her first time I saw it, so maybe I'm totally wrong). Bottom line is: they need this audition even IF current girls are going to perform (ands I actually hope they do). So maybe there won't be any transfers, because "Team SDN" will be handled differently than other teams (sort of, apart from them, an "optional project" so to speak for those who want to do these extra performances and meet the over-20 requirement). But I'm quite excited about SDN regardless because I really wonder how it turns out and hey - a new stage is a new stage:).

12. clarizza

clarizza Kenkyuusei

^
    RS: Muranaka Satomi

If she haven't graduated. Not really into the RS girls, so have no idea about current line up.

13. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Damn, I'm too young. :fear: Not that I'd make it anyway... or get to Japan for that matter. =P

It sucks that they're getting new girls for this. I'd much rather have some of the current girls. I thought it was originally 18 or older so Natsumi would be in it (and with current members), but I guess not...

I don't think I'm gonna bother paying attention to this. There's just too many '48' groups...

14. gp2999

gp2999 Kenkyuusei

@clarizza
    Satomi Muranaka was one of those RS that failed the "Team Kenkyuusei audition", so she's not in the group anymore. Actually, I've only seen one Team RS stage, so I don't know much about them either; I jut got my info from the official site (which sometimes is outdated or incomplete, unfortunately).

15. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

There're just too many girls in general.

I'll just focus on Yuko - and maybe a few others.

:D

16. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ I don't mind there being a bunch of girls in AKB at least, but there's SKE and now SDN as well... The only reason I'm paying attention to SKE is because of Rena. XD

17. redux

redux Kenkyuusei

Although it would be nice to see something a little different in concept, I can't help but feel that this means we're going to get stuck with a bunch of R&B(esque) songs, which isn't exactly what I was hoping for. Still, I'm gonna keep optimistic about it until I know a bit more as it's way too early to judge.

18. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Well if they go the R&B route, I could actually wind up liking this, judging by how much I'm liking Dakishimeraretara.

19. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

I want join this u.u

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Rui... what are you wearing to the addition? I'm assuming you'll be going!