1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SGO48 Thread

Discussion in 'SGO48 News & Discussion' started by tgsk48, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    AKB48 hasn't released a bikini music video since "Golden retriver" that came out on 27 August 2014.

Is Japan becoming more conservative ?

This is very interesting because SNH48 continue to release a bikini Music Video each year since they released the music video of Ponytail to Shushu in 2013.
    SNH48 was created in 2012.

Are most of the fans of SNH48 okay with SNH48 releasing a bikini music video each year since 2013 ?

【MV full】 ラブラドール・レトリバー / Golden Retriever / AKB48[公式] :

if the video does not show watch the video here

Here is the last bikini music video of SNH48 that came out on 24 Mai 2019 :

SNH48 GROUP《那年夏天的梦》MV :

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    No, it's called the shifting market. Especially since AKB want to step into more international community and doing bikini MV with under 18 y.o. member won't help them. Sakamichi never do a bikini MV and they were fine, why do you want to see bikini so bad anyway? Gravure magazine exist for that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Because I love bikini super powers !

Anyway, I feel it would be weird seeing SGO48 on the beach without wearing a bikini. It's like swimming in a swimming pool without wearing a swimsuit.

It's like seeing JKT48 on the beach without wearing a bikini :

[MV] Manatsu no Sounds Good (Musim Panas Sounds Good) - JKT48 :

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

I dont know why you keep demanding bikini mv? As I said before, It leads more harm to SGO girls. Vietnam ent business is different to China or Japan. Do you want to see SGO becoming popular because of "scandals"? Bikini is still considered as non public-friendly things in this country, it can bring into conflict.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. HappySakuraHappy

HappySakuraHappy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I don’t get the justification for music videos on a beach or pool having to be in a swimsuit. I’ve seen people to in shorts and a light top. Aesthetically a summer dress is cute on a beach. If SGO does any summer songs, I wouldn’t care less if they weren’t in a swimsuit because it’s not like it ruins the song or visuals.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Personally, I loved the swimsuits AKB & SNH had for their MVs, and would be down to see another sister group have it

Though like this would be cool too

B33CA97A-B0BB-4BFA-98A6-4C8FBCBB0DC3.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    From where is that from ? :eek:

8. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    It was teasers/album photos for Oh My Girl’s Aing

Other photos

4F179C11-E52C-49FF-81CB-F7521D46367D.jpeg 9B7E1452-33D4-4F3C-9073-1BD7E945FAAA.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    A trivial fact: HKT actually predates HKT48 and may even AKB48. This Vietnamese group was founded in 2005, in the past they were widely known for their ridiculous, elaborate hairstyles and catchy songs.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Btw if they want to do a beach song, they could also take this approach

7C23F543-7058-4A79-99FD-EE35EEE82810.jpeg 579549C4-7579-49B2-A7B0-85BC0ABA9251.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    From which music video are those pictures from ?

Yeah, this is still better than the JKT48's outfits from their music video "Manatsu no Sounds Good" but I still prefer the tiny tight bikinis of SNH48.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Twice Dance The Night Away

If they (SGO48 & other sister groups) want to go the more conservative route, this & Oh My Girl’s way of doing it would be nice

But I agree, also prefer full blown swimsuits

• Like Like x 1
  14. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Stop talking about Kpop please, this is SGO48’s thread, an AKB48 SG so stop saying Kpop this Kpop that
    SGO48 will never ever do a “tiny bikini” MV unless they want to be disbanded by the goverment. Come on, our center has just turned 14 this January and you want a bikini MV, what the f**k are you thinking in your head?

Two of you guys, stop this article now cause it will never come true especially the bikini MV dream.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    This is why wota have a negative image in general public lol, like can you pls not sexualize underage girls. Singing a song about sex in stages is already a bit questionable but having full-blown U-18 members wearing a small bikini to a fanbase where the majority are men in their late teens to full adult is just a big no.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  16. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    First of all, I’m grown as shit, so idk who you think you are trying to tell me anything

Secondly, if you actually read instead of being the crazy anti-Kpop stan, you’d see why I brought it up, to show what sort of beach wear alternatives SGO48 could wear if they did a beach based song

Third, if me & @Nobody want to talk about SGO48 in swimsuits, that’s what the fuck we’re gonna talk about

Overall, stay in your lane. You nor anyone else on this site is gonna bully others into what they can & can’t like + want to talk about. Or at least you ain’t getting that one over with me, PERIOD!!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Yeah, I hope that we can express our opinion here without having to feel bad even before talking about something or it would be kind of sad because it would go against the concepts of freedom of speech and freedom of thinking.

Yeah AKB48 has stopped releasing bikini music videos since "Golden retriever" in 2014 but SKE48 and NMB48 have continued to release bikini music videos over the years :

This one from SKE48 is nice if SGO48 prefer not to take too much risks and go on a bit more conservative way between JKT48's conservatism and AKB48's conservatism :
    26 June 2011 : 2011/7/27 on sale 6th.Single「Pareo wa Emerald/パレオはエメラルド」MV(special edit ver.) :

More information : http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Pareo_wa_Emerald

Those bikinis from SKE48's MV Pareo we emerald are nice if SGO48 prefer not to take too much risks and go on a bit more conservative way between JKT48's conservatism and AKB48's conservatism :

SKE48 Pareo wa emerald bikinis.jpg

Source : http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/File:SKE6thSingleTypeA.jpg

28 April 2012 : 【MV】Nagiichi/ナギイチ / NMB48 [公式] :

24 Mai 2013 : 【MV】Bokura no Eureka/僕らのユリイカ / NMB48 [公式] (Dance short ver.) :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0vRVFudOg4

18 June 2014 : Ibiza Girl/【MV】イビサガール / NMB48 [公式] (Short ver.) :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0rIE0hKfL4

17 June 2015 : 【MV】Durian Shounen/ドリアン少年(Short ver.) / NMB48[公式] :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTtz-dqj0fs

25 July 2016 : Boku wa Inai/【MV】僕はいない(Dance Short ver.) / NMB48[公式] :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL4SiM3zfLo

29 June 2017 : 2017/7/19 on sale SKE48 21st.Single 「Igai ni Mango/意外にマンゴー」MV(special edit ver.) :

6 July 2017 : 【MV】Masaka Singapore/まさかシンガポール / NMB48[公式] :

Or if they want to go a more conservative way, they can also do the bikini music videos without emphasizing on the breast bouncing with close-up shots on the boobs and ass like SNH48 but more like AKB48, SKE48 and NMB48.

And young girls wearing swimsuits in music videos doesn't always equals "bitch", it can also be considered cute. If SGO48 wants a more conservative way, they can release music videos with swimsuits without the emphasizing on boobs bouncing and close-ups of the breast and ass like SNH48 but more like AKB48 which doesn't emphasize that in their bikini music videos but only the cuteness :

Bé Yêu Biển Lắm - Ca Nhạc Thiếu Nhi Vui Nhộn Sôi Động :

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    Yeah I don’t care are you an adult or not but our girls aren’t ok?
    A 14-year-old girl filming a bikini MV, do you want her to be sexual harassment in such a very very young age like that. But not only the young member everybody would be sexual harassment by the public boys (or even men). Honestly, under the post about SGO48 in public page on facebook or even under their videos on YTB there are lots of comment talking like SGO48 is a JAV group or kind of think like that so could you please think if they release a bikini MV how would the comment be? Do you really want your teenage idol being called as slut or JAV actor just to sastify yourself?
    You can’t compare a 5-year-old kids with a teenage girl. Do you looking at a kid wearing bikini and talk about her boobs, they don’t even have, but teenager is totally different. And yeah if you are 5 years old, it’s cute but 15 years old, no
    Oh and talking about that girl “Phong Chi” she wasn’t called slut because nobody knows about her, you can’t call a girl-you-do-not-know a slut right. If you want an example you can search how Vietnamses call Ngoc Trinh
    I can’t get why you guys want a beach MV (with bikini) so bad like that, it’s not gonna bring anything good for the group, at least for a couple of years later until SGO48 has a strong fanbase that can protect the girls from the judgement of public. You can take BNK48 as a great example, their culture is quite same with Vietnamese, even after 3 years debut, have they got any summer beach MV or bikini ones?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    It is not because a minority thinks that SGO48 is a JAV group or a group of sluts that everybody has to agree and obey with what this minority thinks.

The two music videos that SGO48 has released received a majority of likes.

【OFFICIAL MV】HEAVY ROTATION / SGO48 :

【OFFICIAL MV】Koisuru Fortune Cookie - Thất Tình Tích Cực - SGO48 :

A minority of people are disgusted with AKB48, NMB48, SKE48 and SNH48 releasing music videos with bikinis but those music videos received a majority of likes.

I have not seen a video of Ngọc Trinh with a majority of dislikes.

Why do you say "You can take BNK48 as a great example, their culture is quite same with Vietnamese" ?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  20. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    You don’t have to care, but you’re not gonna be disrespecting me or others and think you’ll get away with it

Swimsuits =/= Lingerie. Girls of all ages wear them, it’s literally beach wear. So the whole “underage” thing makes no sense

I’m not reading the rest of it, because I could tell it goes beyond anything that I’m talking about

You can disagree with others views, but you don’t get to force your views by bullying others who oppose to them

• Like Like x 1