1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SGO48 Thread

Discussion in 'SGO48 News & Discussion' started by tgsk48, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Vietnam has just reported a brand new corona case. A woman who was infected from her sister returned from Italy and lied about her whereabouts to avoid being put in quarantine. The whole country is now on high alert.
    That means SGO48 isn't going to have any public activities anytime soon. Fans will have to wait at least until May or June. In any case, at this moment, not being able to meet oshimen is the last thing they care about.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    If you guys want to see the girls, SGO48 hold livestream everyweek, schedule is updated on SGO48 Official fanpage and they will live on members'account.
    Tonight at 20 P.M will be a special live for International Woman Day on SGO48 official account.
    88095807_790036938152594_2198238088285650944_n.jpg

3. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    SGO48 is receiving lots of hate from Kpop fans because their new photoshot is similar to IZ*ONE new album BLOOM*IZ promotion images:
    B9E011C3-EC72-4A03-8A4C-5D2D841EB42C.jpeg DC841A19-FA6F-4A47-B07F-C318FC4D338B.jpeg 37EB1CC9-49A9-44B9-88BB-ADB4918A4DF8.jpeg
    In Kpop industry, each famous group has a symbolize and for IZ*ONE is their flower concept and it’s really unique. So WIZ*ONE is angry because they think SGO48 copy their concept which is unacceptable in Kpop.

4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    SGO is basically their stepsister so plagiarism in concept is acceptable lol

5. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    Stepsister? LOL, I'm laughing so hard right now. Firstly, IZ*ONE Korean comeback is responsible by Off The Record, I can't see any related to AKS, they only in charge of the group in Japan, and WIZ*ONE refused to have any connection to 48 group. Secondly, Concept plagiarism is unacceptable in Kpop industry, evn if the two groups chose the same concept, they don't do like YAG copied exactly everything from IZ*ONE album.
    I don't blame the girls for this they just did what the management told but the company is really terrible

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Can you link to somewhere I can find people reacting to this issue you bring up?
    Or more pictures I can compare...?

But so far, from the pictures you send... I don't quite see how is that so bad. I mean, photoshoot of beautiful girls surrounded by plants.... I don't see the big deal if SGO48 just do photoshoot with floral concept, IZ*ONE can't possibly own the concept. If it was the whole packaging of a single, including its performance style, then I can see the outrage.

7. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    The disputation was started in a close Kpop Group on Facebook so I don't think I can link it to you or send screenshot for you. The post received more than 4000 react and comment (more than on SGO48 official page which usually has 500-1000 react per post) , mostly said that SGO48 is ugly, nugu, too old, cloddish and call them plagiarism
    But you can see under SGO post in the commnet section their are comments talking about IZ*ONE and call them theif.
    Yes IZ*ONE doesn't own the concept but the SGO48 is like a copy paste version of IZ*ONE. Surrounding by colourful plants, wearing vest and elegant clothes, coral/pink colour background.

8. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Currently, it is no issue for SGO48 and fans, cause there's an enormous storm raging. Yesterday, the International Women's Day quiz show included pictures of BDSM sex toys, lingerie, condoms, very inappropriate for teenage participants and audiences (see attached files). The youngest members, Ánh Sáng (14 years old) was even shown an image of a remote vibrator! Remember that there were also many tweens and teens watching that show. As a result, that video was quickly taken offline after a few hours. YAG, SGO48's company are dead silent, they still offer neither an apology nor an explanation. Fans are now very furious at YAG's blatant abuse of young idols, there are many calls for them to apologise to members and fans. Some are even talking about AKB48 team SG.

A coverage of the incident on a Vietnamese online newspaper (if you don't know Vietnamese, there is Google Translate):
    http://web.archive.org/web/20200309...nhat-viet-nam-bi-nem-da-20200309102152408.chn

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2020
  9. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    I don't get why you quote my second line about the livestream. In case you misunderstand the situation, the video which contentious was a 3-minute-video posting on Yeah1 (mother company of YAG) page and it's not a part of the livestream.

10. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    SGO48 Sex Toys Minigame Show :

if the video does not show watch the video here

[oversize image]

"Máy rung" means "vibrator" in Vietnamese.

In the video, they said that the correct answer is an eye massager but in reality it is a Dolphin vibrator.

The Vietnamese Idol girl band SGO48 is sister group of the Japanese Idol girl band AKB48. "SGO48 Sex Toys Minigame Show" was made by the Vietnamese company YAG Entertainment.

For International women's day on 8 March 2020, Yeah1 TV posted a video on Facebook with SGO48 members playing a guessing game.

Participating members :
    1) Ánh Sáng is 14 years old (born on 13 January 2006).
    2) Tammy is 16 years old (born on 12 November 2003).
    3) Sachi is 16 years old (born on 25 June 2003).
    4) Janie is 18 years old (born on 2 January 2002).
    5) Hikari is 21 years old (born on 11 July 1998).
    6) Kaycee is 22 years old (born on 18 Octobre 1997).
    7) Trúc Phạm is 22 years old (born on 4 Septembre 1997).
    8) Linh Mai is 22 years old (born on 1 May 1997).

The people who made the picture quiz included sex toys, condoms and BDSM related equiptment amongst the pictures.

There are 3 minors on this sex toys game show : Ánh Sáng (14 years old), Tammy (16 years old) and Sachi (16 years old).

This horrifying and in no way appropriate.

YAG needs to apologise and whoever made that quiz needs to be removed from working with the members. In no way is what happened acceptable.

#YAGapologize is a hashtag that is circulating on Facebook and Twitter.

This is way beyond the SGO48 bikini topic.

That SGO48 bikini topic looks kinda gentle and cute compared to this SGO48 sex toys gameshow topic which is way too far for me.

Ánh Sáng is a minor (14 years old) so I am not okay that a minor like Ánh Sáng has to be involved with sex toys which is way too far for me.

The most sexual things that I have ever seen from the AKB48 Group before the SGO48 Sex Toys game show are the following game shows and the people are all majors :

Oppai Festival & AKB48 :

SDN48 games show. :

【AKB48 TeamTP來啦!到底哪裡搶得到專輯啦!!】綜藝大熱門 精華 :

I have never seen sex toys in the Idol world before the SGO48 Sex Toys game show.

Even the AKB48 Japanese groups have never involved sex toys in a game show.

Involving sex toys in the idol world with minors ?

I have never imagined that SGO48 will go this far.

Have you seen sex toys in the Idol world before the SGO48 Sex Toys game show ?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2020
  11. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    More about the case, fans now suspend that the company delete the video it's not because of the report by fans, they just want fans to get angry and bring the story to more media site and made this big enough that public will take an eyes on SGO48, which can be called Dirty Marketing. And since the company completely keep silent after the case, the theory seems to be true.
    Another online newspaper writing about the case : Link but it seems like staff buy the journalist to post this and make the case become bigger and bigger.

12. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    SGO48 - FXA Mua Single và Tấm vé của năng lượng mới

SGO48 Always Smiles :

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Here is a story in English with side by side pictures. Best part: some Koreans think that the 48 in SGO48 was stolen from Produce 48. :wall:

"In response to the revelation, netizens are expressing their disbelief and suspicion of the number “48” in the group’s name since IZ*ONE debuted through a show called Produce 48."

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/vietnamese-girl-group-sgo48-plagiarism-izones-teaser-photos/

[correct link from Nobody]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
  14. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Correct source :

Vietnamese Girl Group SGO48 Accused of Plagiarizing IZ*ONE’s Teaser Photos :

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/vietnamese-girl-group-sgo48-plagiarism-izones-teaser-photos/

15. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Ignorant fools, they are.

Won't it hurt for them to research a bit?

16. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Like when the the fandom of the South Korean boy band BTS called the ARMY accused SNH48 of plagiarizing a photo concept of BTS while in reality it was BTS who plagiarized SNH48 because the pictures were released one year after SNH48 released the original pictures.

Vietnamese Girl Group SGO48 Accused of Plagiarizing IZ*ONE’s Teaser Photo :
    Vietnamese girl group, SGO48 has recently faced controversy for allegedly plagiarizing IZ*ONE‘s teaser photos from late last year.

In response to the revelation, netizens are expressing their disbelief and suspicion of the number “48” in the group’s name since IZ*ONE debuted through a show called Produce 48.

The controversy is currently trending online among netizens, but SGO48’s agency, YAG Entertainment has yet to make a comment on the issue.

"I’m speechless"

"They’re actually a real group. What happened…?"

"On top of that, their group name has “48” in it, hahahaha."

"The theme is pretty though."

"I’m not even surprised."

Source : https://www.koreaboo.com/news/vietnamese-girl-group-sgo48-plagiarism-izones-teaser-photos/

17. Izzy Trinh

Oshimen:
    After all the Produce48 things they still think that AKB48 has 48 members so :) just don’t care

18. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    Here is another interesting comment from another person about the SGO48 Sex Toys game show :

redfish337

SGO is a franchise.

The Vietnamese company manages the day to day stuff.

And I guess they don't understand Japanese idol culture?

But I suppose it's a little understandable because the Japanese bangumi are pretty bad about certain boundaries too.

Anyway, they apparently deleted it so hopefully they'll figure things out internally.

Too much stuff like that happens and they'll lose franchise rights and have to be a fake one like SNH.

Unless their edginess is a ploy to break off.

Anyway, this has little to do with the established underground scene here that is pretty much +90% live performances and cheki-kai, with not very many under 18, let alone 16, let alone 14.

I mean, it's not like the typical rules aren't something like...

禁止事項 ※泥酔者のイベントへの参加。 ※お客様によるメンバーのチェキ撮影行為。 ※お客様からメンバーの顔や体に触れる行為は禁止です。 ※チェキ会におけるポージングは横並びもしくはメンバーのみの1ショットになります。 ※過剰なポーズの要求やモラルに反するようなポーズの指定はお控えください。 ※チェキ撮影に時間がかかる行為。 ※メンバーに飲食をさせる行為。飲食物をお持ち頂いての特典会への参加。 ※メンバーにお客様指定のものを身に着けさせる行為。(Tシャツやコートなどを被せること等。) ※メンバーが不快に思う行為 ※異性のお客様によるメンバーを抱きしめる行為。 ※一万円以上の高価なプレゼント、或いは現金・金券等のプレゼント。 ※生物・加工品問わず、食品のプレゼント。(その他、スタッフの判断によりお断りさせて頂く場合がございます。) ※施設内や会場での荷物置き等による場所取り行為や座り込みは禁止とさせて頂きます。スタッフの指示により移動していただく場合もございますので、予めご了承ください。 ※お客様のカバンなどのお手荷物は特典券を回収する前に置いていただくか、お持ちになった状態でご参加下さい。 (券の回収後に荷物を下に置くなどの行為を禁止させて頂きます。) ※以上の注意事項・禁止事項を遵守できない方は参加をお断りさせていただく場合がございます。あらかじめご了承ください。よろしくお願いいたします。

...which is actually a somewhat lenient policy (but of course includes the catch all "making her feel uncomfortable") and even this long list doesn't include the rules for during the live performance itself.

19. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari
    아이즈원 표절한 베트남 여자 아이돌 가수 / 해군수달 :

You can activate English subtitles on this video.​

20. Nobody

Nobody Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    SGO48 Hikari