1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

To the 7th Generation of SKE48. No Pressure to you lol :p.

Do hope SKE48 can pull thru this tough stretch.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  2. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

Another ske gem that turn into a stone. Why opted to an awkward and raw member push when you have a gem like Mizuho and now she's graduating, so sad and frustrating.

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Well i guess this means Mizuho had not recovered from her confidence crisis in the end. Also Riho i wonder why? It seems even if you get a girl to rank for the first time they'll still graduate, put them in sembatsu they'll graduate. Truth is the ones that stay seem to be more committed to making SKE48 a popular group, but i'm not sure it's a good thing for members to stay in the group for that reason. I know it would be awesome if no one graduated, but i always i find myself happy knowing that the girls that have graduated either left with even greater resolve or really knowing what they want to do in life. So if these two really came to their own conclusions about what to do in life. Then cheer them on.

4. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

^ if mizuho really didn't recovered from her confidence crisis I hope she talked to rena and got an advice from her just like what happened before. For riho, she already hinted since last year her desire to graduate. And I think it was just moved this year to repay the fans for letting her rank in last year's election.

5. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

if yamada mizuho is giving the reason why she is gonna graduate from ske48 as she take her studies as her priority , it will be the biggest crap of bullshit !!!

6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I don't see how that would a bullshit reason at all considering she had skipped a lot of SKE activities in 2014. Like recently she had to miss a HS event due to school and with her entering her last year of HS this year I can accept it as a reason for her to graduate. But 2015 was suppose to be her breakthrough year no matter how you see it....
    But let's wait for her reasons on her google+ before making any assumptions.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  7. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Yes and thats might be one of the big reason why she is graduation so fast. Going from centering Escape to having no place in an enlarged senbatsu in just a few months must hurt alot

8. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

most of the girls are graduating from the due due to either illness, studies or other endeavors , can we accept that that they cannot take the rigors demand of being an idol . maybe i felt that they will not auditioned for the place of the group in the first place and let the other girls who are really deserving the place of the group instead.

9. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    -sigh-
    This is gonna be a hard year again...

10. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You can't put the expectations of Rudy on every member expecting that even if all they get out their career in ske is just a few appearances they should tough it out and just stay there forever until fans themselves think it is time to graduate. If they all did that then they would really be wasting their lives.

11. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Remember that list from 2ch that sprung up a couple years ago? The predicted graduations? This was it:

Kizaki Yuria (AKB)
    Sato Seira (Graduated)
    Mukaida Manatsu (Graduated)
    Takayanagi Akane
    Kato Rumi
    Sato Mieko (Announced Graduation)
    Takagi Yumana
    Matsumoto Rina (Graduated)
    Yamada Mizuho (Announced Graduation)
    Suga Nanako (Graduated)
    Kinoshita Yukiko (Graduated)
    Miyamae Ami
    Mizuno Honoka (Graduated)
    Yamada Reika (Graduated)
    Yano Azuki (Graduated)

Churi recently said she wants to stick around longer and Ami is getting her push. But Rumi and Yumana... I hope they're both still around this April

I hope the promotions happen soon. Team KII will be down to 15 members by April, S will have 17, and E has 18. These are my hopes and predictions:
    S: Ogino Risa, Ida Reona
    KII: Aoki Shiori, Takeuchi Saki, Kamata Natsuki, Yamada Juna
    E: Sasaki Yuka

That would Kaotan alone with the 7th gen. I really really hope they don't pull an Azuma Rion and promote one of the 7th gens before the current batch of Kenkyuusei, but at this point it wouldn't be surprising >__>

12. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

it is not expectations, the girls cannot use the same old excuse if they cannot be an idol, just like mistmune kaoru formerly 13th gen kks of akb48, before she joined the girls she was a so called well known model. some of the netizens call her the next mariko, the aks management pushed her like mad , even she have an acting role in ataru (starred by nakai masashiro of smap). she was even got the promotion in team k during the reshuffle in 2012. what did she repay her fans and the management ?? she took the easy way out of announcing her graduation due to illness ( which i felt was the greatest excuse). after a few months , she was back in the modelling scene. can i say that some girls cannot take the rigors of being an idol but why they need to disappoint the management in the first place as the management put the faith in the girls in the first place ??

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  13. mieniem

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Mitsumune Kaoru issue is irrelevant. Fans always wanted priorities with pushes back then, so when Kaoru came lots of fans couldn't differentiate between her getting pushed and her getting opportunities on her they all thought she was on shows that different members should have been on instead. Anyway Mizuho went got her crisis after Escape she thought she was radiating more and becoming more skilled, then members and management alike were telling her that she's been getting sloppier and performances were getting weaker and that seriously messed with her head, as a result she tried to do better, work harder, practice more and yet all she kept getting was worse instead. Some fans noticed these things as well and told her that her performances were worse, most fans can't really tell and just thought she should would be the new rising star, management eventually thought to give opportunities to members who were actually improving even taking Mizuho off her momentum. Lots of fans couldn't grasp why, few did understand though. She eventually just tried playing more to her strengths and chose to graduate instead.

14. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

why the management did not help her during her own crisis and they should tell her to be herself and go with the flow and sort her out at the end of the day.

most of the ske girls which has potential e.g hara minami, suga nanako, kinoshita yukikio ,ogisio shiori, kaneko shiori have left the group , why the management did not stem out the turnover issue ?

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Members in the other 48-groups have been dropped and they stuck with it and came back. It seems to be something about SKE that not only the theater girls graduate but also the promising young members hit the parachutes too. Kuumin in 2013, Manatsu in 2014 and now Mizuho this year, these would have been girls expected to lead SKE for the next 3 or 4 years but they decided to get out and both Kuumin and Manatsu completely left the industry.

If you contrast that with AKB where you have theater girls staying in the group for years, getting small scale outside jobs here and there and seemingly happy to stay despite not getting into senbatsu. Perhaps it's the historical SKE issues with applying for outside jobs coupled with not being in Tokyo, the media centre of Japan.

Whatever it is, it's disconcerting. Riichan seemed to be happy being an idol and I'm sure Mizuho would have had a good future if she stuck with it. Members in other 48-groups have stayed in despite being in college so it is doable, it just seems like a lot of members seem to think it's not worth juggling the two while in SKE.

16. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Shocked about Mizuho's announcement. I totally did not expect that. She was KII's rising star dammit. ugh
    Wonder who they'll push in KII now though. Churi and Airin can't hold the front lines forever and even Nana is graduating. That leaves us with uhm, Nao? *They should have just left Dasu in KII tbh.

On another note, seeing Rena cry in the Kouhaku backstage was kinda heartbreaking. She's really worried since Yuka and Neesan are graduating. And now with Riho and Mizuho's announcements, wonder what she's thinking.

2015 be good to my SKE. sigh

17. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i should be shocked about Mizuho but i'm not, honestly, with how management treats the girls (kennins all over the place, ori girls getting the short end of the stick) and how management manages SKE in general, i'm not shocked at any graduations, KII is down to 15 after Nana's grad, Nao & Egochan are clearly the next aces of KII unless they pull a Mizuho/Kuumin/Manatsu/Nannan(insert young girls' name) and grad

i'm pissed how my beloved SKE has become a huge mess with graduations occurring every single month or something
    I'm actually glad Yuria was transferred to AKB, she's doing much better now, i wouldn't be really sad at this point if Rena announces her graduation, she has a solid solo career and even her being in SKE more wouldn't help much if girls keep dropping out like this and management keeps being stupid

oh well, this time though, management really screwed Mizuho over

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  18. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Nao and Yuuchan are the pushed duo atm but it's currently lacking a third star power now that Mizuho is gone. Nakki from KKS seem like the most obvious choice for KII right now. You could also look into Yuzuki or Ruka but KII is in a really dire situation because 2014 was largely spend on pushing Nao/Yuuchan/Mizuho. A shuffle might happen really soon because of this.

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    oh dear, shuffle, maybe we should start predicting the next kennin to get the push and not the next young gen girl since shuffles are so common now:^^;:

20. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    but too bad, if they just transfer other member just for save their career/prevent grad. in the case of Yuria, SKE lost their ace and AKB can't push their original members.