1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I finally got it downloaded.

It's wonderful. I'm pretty sure that they're singing live, but it sounds like they have a back-up track sing for them as well. All of the girls seem to be having fun... it'll be interesting to see them perform A1/K1.

I still love the outfits. They should do idol-casual more often.

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well, the reason I said it was live was because you can actually hear their voice shaking (lack of experience). And especially Jurina's voice at the beginning of the song. If they had a backup track, that certainly didn't do much because her voice was horrible for a second or two.

3. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

In that performance of Oogoe Diamond, Nakanishi Yuka accidentally hits Matsui Rena in the head. :lol:
    I think Nakanishi also... might have also stumbled a little in front of the camera during the 'sukitte kotoba wa saikou sa' parts-- the camera moves in front of her really quickly and I can't tell if she just made this really awkward jerk forward or she was falling over, haha.

Aside from those lulz-tastic parts of the performance, I really liked it. Kuwabara and Sato Mieko were adorable. I liked them before, but I like them even more after watching this. And Aki is love, as usual. It's so nice to see her performing again, I'm so glad she's back. <3

4. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I keep on watching this performance (I'm pretty sure some of it is lip synched... it seems like they switched back and forth throughout the song), and I keep noticing a different girl. I am truely impressed by SKE48. Now, if only more video would come out...

5. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

i noticed that too!!
    lol, i had to watch that part over and over again because it really does look like she kinda stumbled.

either way, though, it was cute ^_^

@RSL: i can't figure out what's going on as far as lip-syncing. it sounds like them at some parts but you can hear the backing track and then other times all you can hear is the backing track. it does sound like they were switching back and forth.. why would they do that?

6. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

I think they start singing and then sorta let it trail off when they realize that it sounds shrill so then the track playing in the back takes over and sounds like AKB again...

I am impressed though. They seem to know the song really well, movements were energetic and sharp and I loved the closeup that Aki got.

Does anyone know what program they were performing this for?

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Didn't the video say Bomber-E or something like that?

8. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

OOh Thanks.

I guess I should have noticed that sooner. :^^;:

9. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Ah I wanna hear the SKE48 vers of Oogoe Diamond :(
    Like the mp3 .
    But I cant find it >_<
    SKE48 are awesome.
    Because they're like the underdogs.
    And everyone loves the underdogs : D

10. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

^ i do!!!

and i'm in agreeance, i can't wait to hear/see more from them. i'm excited because i've learned all of their names and faces and i'm READY!
    lol, it took me FOREVER to learn all of teams A & K but i learned SKE fairly quickly

11. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Another behind-the-scenes-type video has been posted on H!O. It's good. I recommend it.

12. nikitty104

nikitty104 Kenkyuusei

^ oh cool! i'm checking it out right now.. thanks for the update! ^_^

13. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

Me too. :XD: But I learn Team A members the fastest ever. Team B, the slowest.

14. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Took me around three months to learn all of the AKB names. XD I only know around three names for SKE48. :lol:

15. pikopikopong

pikopikopong Kenkyuusei

So, the ones who can't dance were transferred to research student. :lol:

16. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    that vid needed moar shiitan! it's a pity they didn't show a clip of hoshi no ondo, but the girls sound pretty decent. it was a little depressing seeing them all cry though ;)

17. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Good video! I still don't quite get how they chose the Research Students, though, because the ones they singled out in the video in that big dance practice segment/crying in the power room thing-- only some of them ended up as Research Students-- Ono Haruka, Yagami Kumi, and Takai Tsukina joined the 1st Generation even though they were in that singled out group there. And when Ozeki got the OK and spazzed out, the dance teacher shouted "but just barely/just made it" at her, and she ended up as a Research Student. Weird. Ah, well.

So it was Shinkai that had the, uh... not-so-good voice in 'Skirt, Hirari,' interesting. :lol:
    And Yamashita Moe was GORGEOUS in that short clip of 'Aozora no soba ni ite.' <3

I'm really liking the SKE48 version of 'Oogoe Diamond,' too. I think it might be my favorite out of all the A/K/B/RS/SKE versions-- I listen to it the most, at least.

18. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

So now that Suzuki's graduating one of the kenkyuuseis will have to step into her place. I bet they were secretly celebrating xD The system is working already. I think AKB48 would have started with it if Akimoto had devised it back then.

So, who do you think it will be? I'm banking on either Sato Seira or Hiramatsu Kanako. I'd be happy with any of the non-lolis, though.

19. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I bet a few more girls will be graduating soon, like one or two.

20. VoiL3T

VoiL3T Kenkyuusei

Beside Acchan where i can protect her 24/7
    It's weird. It's just started like 2 months and the girls already starts graduating. I wonder why~ After all the hard time in auditions and trainings~