1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
  2. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  3. Chrissel

Chrissel Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    I really hope it's for MV, I remember their MV with AKB, which was also pretty nice :D
    (So MV for World Order, not for SKE)
    Also the member-choice is interesting imo, I see Ryoha, Kumachan, Egochan, Ruka and Chikako, and two I don't recognize, some speculate about Saanan and Yuzuki.

4. kaka.41

kaka.41 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    dika_han91
    yeah I can see Saanan and Yuzuki, smh they're all young generations of SKE, made me enthusiastic about it XD

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

More work for young gens!

6. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Man... that means I can't get the Pripara Musical DVD with Churi in it...

8. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    New Team S-Leader: Ryouha, new Vice-Leader: Wanchan (as just announced at Miki's Graduation-Stage)

10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    What?! Ryouha is Leader?!:blink::blink::blink: I mean wow congrats but I don't know if she is the right one for this job:confused:

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Ryouha's captain(leader)?? tf

And what about Chikako tho lmao so she's no longer vice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Never saw that one coming.... Heck, we've seen captains have kennins before.... Nana, Sae (ish), Sayanee.... But Ryouha? Welp, let's see where management want to go with Kitagawa Team S....

The more surprising thing is Chikako not being co-leader anymore? I mean, Wanchan makes sense, but just pushing Chikako out of the way..? No sense what so ever.

13. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

More like Chikako were not deemed experienced enough by management. What a wasted opportunity, unless she asked it herself.

Well, good luck to Uha(?). Team S was bleeding hard right now, so anyone in Captain stead will have a huge challenge ahead to carry the team to relevance again.

14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I know right? Kitagawa "deer caught in the headlights" Ryoha, I'd struggle to choose anyone less likely as leader outside of a rank kks.

I'd have thought Rikachu, MaiMai or Gorisa would be better but management (thanks yuasa...) doesn't think so either because (A) They're not push-worthy and they see Leader as a prominent position equating to push or
    (B) They're going to graduate soon because ya know...it's SKE.

15. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Don't be so cynical, i was skeptical at first but i do recall many kouhai members seem to look up to Ryouha and are close with her, i mean that makes all the draft and 7th and 8th gen members. So she may have that get along with others characteristic. At least when she is not on camera.

16. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Could you just stop blaming the management for everything? I'm really sick of people always blaming Management as soon something is happening which they don't like or understand. We don't know the reasons for the decision. I admit I also expected some senior-member, but as you say, they might be close to graduation (probably because they are in the group for such a long time? Don't blame management for that too!) or they simply refused. Maybe they wanted Chikako but she declined and recommended Ryoha? Also, Leader-Position is a Push-Position? I really doubt that, neither Mikiti nor Chikako were heavily pushed, same goes for Donchan or Mikotti.

I think Ryoha might have some troubles at first, but this will help her grow. You can't always rely on the seniors (in fact I had quite the long talk about that with a Senior from a club I'm in about this topic yesterday). When the seniors leave (what they'll eventually do), who is supposed to carry on if you never trained anyone? Better promote her now, while there are still seniors around who will support and aid her. It's not like she is CEO of a multinational company or anything like that. She has all the other members around her, and with Wanchan a super-caring vice-leader, so she'll be fine, I'm 100% sure of this.

• Like Like x 2
  17. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I don't like this idea from management at all, this is the last thing I hope they would do this to her. I guess at desperate times calls for desperate measures. Ryouha just happen to be the chosen one.

But Ryouha doesn't seem to be too wavered and willing to shoulder this impossible mission. If she is going to take this HUGE step forward then I guess we as fans will have to support her through it.

Her comments about the captaincy. (You guys need translation?)
    http://ameblo.jp/ske48official/entry-12251747400.html

18. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    From what I read there I rather thing she's just unsure whether she is ready to take on this role, which is completely normal I think, I wouldn't feel different. But she says she wants to do her best to become a good leader, and I think this was the idea behind all this, as I wrote above. You need to train the juniors so they can handle the group alone when the seniors leave. I'm sure she is strong enough, she just has to step out of her comfort-zone (and since Sae believes in her, what can go wrong? xD)

19. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @Chrissel I didn't mean to bash on management decisions or whether to doubt Ryohas abilities. I think they could have wait 2 years to nominate her as leader. But maybe she will grew more with this leader role:1st:

20. Chrissel

Oshimen:
    Sugiyama Aika
    Twitter:
    kurisuuu48
    Tbh I also wasn't expecting it. But at the same time it's quite the logical choice, at least if we assume that Mai, Risako, Piyosuu etc won't stay too long, actually I expect at least Risako to leave this year :( So if you wait to long, the seniors who could "train" her as leader will be gone and a Junior has to do it all by herself.