1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Two stories about SKE 48 Concert Flame Kanto Tour 2019.

The first is about the performance by the youngsters in Gifu and the second about the live viewing on Hulu.

The idol group “SKE 48” will hold “SKEBINGO! PRESENTS SKE 48 Concert Kanto Tour 2019 ~ Everyone Thank you for waiting ~ @ Gifu” at Nagara River International Convention Center in Gifu City. Twenty young members from Gifu, such as Ruka Kitano (19) and Ayaka Ota (18), performed twice daily.

The venue heats up to the single medley of seven consecutive songs from the opening "Pareo emerald". The venue became a melting pot of excitement both day and night for the full performance of all 24 songs by the next generation members.

20 people selected from the sixth term to the draft third term appear in the live of this day. “To gain experience in young people” (Yusa Asuka SKE 48 theatrical manager) Matsui Jurina (22), Suda Akari (27) et al. It was only.

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 1.59.21 PM.png

https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/akb/1388652/

Live tour "SKEBINGO! PRESENTS SKE 48 concert flames Kanto tour 2019-everyone who collaborated with SKE 48!" SKEBINGO! Let me play a play in Gachi! " I have been waiting for a long time. " SKE 48 that has been toured all over the Kanto area The additional performances jumped out of the Kanto area and will be held in Gifu on May 9th, and will be held at the Nagoya International Conference Center Century Hall on the 29th , It has been decided that the Nagoya performances will be distributed in real time by the online video distribution service Hulu. SKE48 members are scheduled to make a full appearance at the time from 6.30 pm, when real-time distribution will be performed.

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 2.09.18 PM.png

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/189236/

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Iunno bout you, but ever since the case breakout,

- Ota Ayaka has been harassed on SNS because(who would've thought)people can't differentiate her name and certain member in NGT. Look at"#太田彩夏はSKE" hashtag on twitter to see what was an attempt to set things right became a contest of "Post your best Ayamelo meme".

- Tanabe Mizuki showroom were nagged with question about NGT to the point it became inconvenient just because her Niigata native. That's within days of 9kisei finally getting their mobame/SR account in April.

- 755 account of various members(AKB, HKT mostly. SKE? naive to say there's none)has been flooded with comment of,
    "I love you but I can no longer support you because of AKS".
    Most of it has been deleted already. But Okada Nana part has been translated.

Point is, does all things above are dangerous? Not really. Aimed at wrong target? Of course.
    Good luck Keyholder if they bought a group with consumer mentality like that.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

People have every right to say that. AKS treatment of Maho HAS turned a lot of people off 48-groups. Maybe it's good for the members to know why people might be disappearing from their lanes and that it's not their fault but managements.

The chairwoman of AKS who told Maho to leave the group is a board member of Keyholder. Good luck SKE members if anything happens to you and you look for sympathy from Keyholder.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Btw, read in danger of disbandment.

5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. EinhanderX

The SKE Co.,ltd. Not entire Keyholder.
    Just petty hard-to-differentiate details, probably won't change the impression that "once a cesspit, always cesspit".

I agree though with "people has right" part. Things went so sour there it really turned off people, even from their initial stance. Hard to argue with that.

7. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

Because AKS still holds 20% of SKE Co., Ltd.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  9. sscrla

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Key line:

"we will aim to strengthen the organizational system by raising awareness of crisis management."

10. patapataful

patapataful Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    nice one. New SKE management really tries hard to become better :)

Just read on twitter that they gonna tell the fans some news in June. I think a new single and maybe some concerts?

11. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Yup, this group is really amazing.
    I think they lead 48G rn and I can't wait for a new single.

12. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

https://twitter.com/SHIKIGAKU_2015/status/1131046599876943872
    Nowadays, SKE can not provide the basis for organizational management, such as lack of discipline, ambiguity of roles and responsibilities, etc., and there are many reports of events and cases caused by them.

This is going to be interesting

13. EinhanderX

Can't improve the grid without knowing first which organizational/managerial area is lacking.

Yup, such quick response is approved.

14. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2019 at 9:45 AM
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    I put this in the 9th gen auditions thread, but it might be of more general interest.

"From May 25 (Saturday), "SKE48 9th Life Document dTV Special Edition" will be distributed in the video distribution service "dTV", showing the tracks from the SKE48 / 9th generation's audition to the independent theater performance. This time, comments from Aoumi Hinano and Akahori Kimie on behalf of the 9th generation have arrived for the WWS channel."

Added: a new article

"The light and shadow of the idol profession seen in the growth record of the SKE 48 ninth generation"

The other day, the 3rd "SKE 48 x dTV 10th Anniversary Project" project was announced at the "dTV" video distribution service, to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the SKE 48's activities.

Then, from May 25 (Saturday), the "SKE 48 ninth-generation live document dTV special edition", which has a large volume of 80 minutes, is distributed.

The film is a growth story of 9th generation who made their debut in December 2018. The film encourages daily lessons for theatrical debut, and chases up to the youth girls' performance, which appeared only in the nineteen students.

As you can see from the 80-minute video, it is not a video that only tracks the freshness and glamorousness of a newcomer idol.

It shows the backstage of lessons and rehearsal scenes that are almost unnoticeable, and is finished in a picture comparable to two past documentary films."

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 9.55.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 9.53.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 9.51.42 AM.png

https://thetv.jp/news/detail/191097/

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    Another promo, this time for June 1 with Aoki Shiori and Kumazaki Haruka.

17. EinhanderX

• Like Like x 1
  18. FJR Bbb

FJR Bbb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
  19. shining445

shining445 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I just realized that SKE now has 4 members who have been in the group for at 10 years: Matsui Jurina, Takayanagi Akane, Saito Makiko, and Uchiyama Mikoto. Mikotti of course graduated recently.
    Suda Akari will soon be in the 10+ tenure this coming November.

Congratulations!!

• Informative Informative x 4
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hello SKE48 fans!

This year I'm running the Stage48 Ranking. Click that link to take part and make your voice heard!

Unfortunately, since I'm only a moderator and not an admin I cannot send a notification to all users like in previous years.
    Instead, I have to post to general threads like now. So you'll probably see this message in a bunch of threads. I'm sorry for the spam, but it's the only way to make sure everyone knows the ranking is on.

Thank you.