1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina, Ash Garcia
    Wow! A 48G concert but with SKE as the main group!!!!! Love it..

Now where do I get the money to become a KeyHolder shareholder _| ̄|○

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Hmmmm a concert in front of shareholders only.
    We can expect some groundshaking anouncements.

3. Trinu

Trinu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    lmao I posted that and barely processed it.

only for shareholders????? Keep it

4. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    so like the private event that akb made for aks/kyoraku time ago? just on a bigger scale since this is yokohama arena.
    and i always wondered, is keyholder/aks the ones who "make" the concerts/tours? or they use a tour promoter like in the west?

5. Reveen

Reveen Upcoming Girls

A concert for Yoshinori and her cronies? Yuck.

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The way its worded that All48 will join with SKE48 as main group signify that at least for Yokohama concert (+Churi grad concert since it's the same venue), it will be Zest/Keyholder event. More so since AKS never explicitly state that(which one is the main group) for their event as long as they operate.

Not sure about tour promoter. Honestly never saw it in domestic event.

7. mickwserr

mickwserr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    i mean concerts in general not just this one. like for example, is aks the only subject behind the 2013 dome tour? or yoshimoto was also involved bc of nmb? or it was a collaboration between aks/king records/other labels? or they have an external booking agent?

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

I have assumption on the subject sharing such as,

1. If the concert is JPN48 as a whole, then it's AKS in-charge with approval from third party such as Yoshimoto(If the concert has NMB48 members participated) ZEST (SKE48 members), etc
    Approval in this can vary, but the goal that I can think of is to prevent schedule clash between two party, mainly on SG members who participated on the AKBG event.

2. Vice versa with Sister Group Tandoukai concert, then its respective party in-charge with AKS informed ahead.
    - For within AKS internal, HKT and their Hakata branch management has to consult with Main branch for green light on big concert and such since aside from approval, there's also the matter of concert budget (possibly) included.
    - For outside AKS, I still remember some live concert on Igai ni Mango release date where AKS definitely has no hands on it. It's purely Avex and TBS sponsorship (Some say Keyholder as well, but no evidence. SKE were still under AKS at that time)

Then again, it's an assumption. And much is unclear for now.
    =====
    Meanwhile continuation from private concert for shareholder, today apparently there's briefing session for private shareholder held at SKE48 theater. One kind guy who participated in the briefing kindly leaked one or many details of the distributed material on briefing. Most notably are probably the fact about list of Keyholder shareholder composition, both on April and current....
    [​IMG]
    According to him, If you notice something above,
    Keyholder の株主構成
    秋元氏や吉成氏は現状は株は持っておらずオプションで購入権を持ってる状態(しくみは詳しくないので配布された資料UPしときます)

Apparently both Akimoto and Yoshinari doesn't have stock currently, only "Optional Stock Purchase Right". Not much detail on the matter though.

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  10. Red13th

Red13th Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Fun x Fun Japan! [EP.1] (BNK48 x SKE48)

I don't know where to put this, sorry to put this post in both BNK48 and SKE48 thread.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Boma Adhi

Boma Adhi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    松井珠理奈、小田えりな、茂木忍、瀧野由美子、森保まどか
    Is there any English sub or at least Japanese version of that particular show? I want to know what SKE members said but it has a voice over so I can't hear what they said clearly.. :cry:

12. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    There are going to be some special performances at the theater for the end of the year

• 12/25: Christmas midnight performance (the 12/24 ~ 12/25 night)
    • 12/31, 3 pm: U-18 members performance
    • 12/31, 11h30 pm: 2019 -> 2020 countdown performance.
    line ups will be anounced later
    http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1575190888

13. Red13th

Red13th Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I don't think they gonna air Japanese Ver. Maybe we need to wait until It air in Japan.

BTW here's EP.2