1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The SKE48 Thread

Discussion in 'General SKE48 Discussion' started by RocketStarLauncher, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

O_O Watch this video.

I think Shinkai Rina beats anyone from AKB48 in voice highness, my god...she sounds like when you speed up a video and things go all chipmunky. I want to hear her hold a proper conversation...

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Woah! Is that her normal voice, or is Jurina squeezing her to death?

3. Jasey

:lol: Well it's how she speaks throughout the entire show (which isn't a bad watch), so I'm guessing so.

You can hear it more easily in this 0:005 video.

4. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

If they're really getting an original stage after performing A1 for a short time and that's all, then that's just a slap in the face to Team B. So...I'm kind of hoping that's not true. Besides, there are some great stages that I'd be interested to see other girls performing...though I already have my heart partially set on Team Kenkyuusei magically doing A3, so there you go. I don't know. I'm just saying.

Commenting on this topic here instead of in the 10nen zakura thread where it's been discussed because I feel like it's more on topic here. XD

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

yeah, i agree with you on that one...her voice is quite high...and even if it is slowed by watching it in HD,(so much better), but i gotta say that show is hilarious!
    Rina Shinkai, is she a kenkyuusei or on SKE?

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Dang, that's cheap! If I ever go to Japan, I'm definitely going to show then, even though I have no interest in anyone besides Takai Tsukina and Jurina. Hey, it's like a $15 show! :lol:

7. Jasey

I have so many questions about this. Did Akimoto find some way to make stage songs cheaper in Nagoya? :XD: How are they going to perform this often enough? There's no way they could get the same girls performing everyday...

I'd reallyl like if they could get this on LOD or something though, since these songs wouldn't be owned by Sony, I'm guessing. I hope now that Akimoto is making songs for SKE as well it doesn't start a decrease in overall song quality...

Btw, I'm not so sure but I think the title translates to "While tying your hands..." or something like that. Or it could mean holding, I'm not really sure ._.

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i cannot wait to her their original work, that should be exciting, but i doubt if i will get a chance to see them in March when i go. I will atleast visit the theater, and give it a try. I won't be in Nagoya for very long. Do you know if it is far from Nagoya station?

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I just noticed something... when Jasey mentioned it was Chunchun's birthday yesterday, out of curiosity I went to the SKE48 site and their contact page (here) to see if there was a mail address for sending gifts etc. They've got an email form you can fill out to send fanmail, but no details on physical mail. Hrm...

10. Jasey

^ Maybe you're just meant to send it to the enquiry address underneath?

Team K had to wait only 3 months for their original stage, but in those 3 months they performed 61 times. Team B had to wait 11 months for their original stage, and in those 11 months they performed 167 times. SKE48 had to wait only 4 months for their original stage, and their first stage will have only been performed 33 times by the senshuuraku. :confused:

11. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^It makes me think that maybe Someone in Nagoya is helping fund the project.

12. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I thought about that, but the AKB48 version has very specific instructions, like you can't send x, y, z... I wonder if you'd send it to the AKB48 theatre anyway (and the theatre staff would go through it like they do with AKB48's mail)...

13. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

That's quite fast! :shock:
    I think most of us have never watched full 1st stage by SKE48 yet. Now, they get an original stage. I think SKE48 is maybe just famous around Nagoya because they hardly get promotions like AKB48.

14. rui

rui Kenkyuusei

I'm going to try my damnest hardest to win the 8th Feb show... which is the senshuuraku orz
    I don't think there's high chances, but I'll like to see them

15. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ Wish you the best. I hope you can watch the senshuuraku.

Actually I hope that the senshuuraku will be in LOD. *hides*

16. Jasey

^ I don't think they can because of song rights.

I was just looking around SKE48 stuff today, and I realised the place they perform at (SUNSHINE STUDIO) isn't exclusive use like the AKB48 theatre is. They have private functions, other performances, and film a TV show (SAKAE*TARO) there also.

This means SKE48 is probably a lot cheaper to run compared to AKB48 because (presumably) they only need to pay for the place on days they perform (not to mention Nagoya is probably cheaper than Tokyo). I wondered how SKE48 wouldn't lose money performing so infrequently, but it all makes sense to me now.

You can see it here. There's even a bar in the back, I think.

17. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Wow, so they really are getting an original stage that fast. What an effing slap in the face to Team B.

I don't know what to make of this at all, but if we get it on LODs, at least I'll get an introduction to these girls...I mean, I've had no reason to care about SKE so far. But if they have a stage of songs written by Akimoto? They're basically AKB songs. He's probably not going to try to give SKE a different sound. So I'll look forward to the beginning of another new stage, even if it's not quite AKB, because the songs should still be good AKB song quality.

But seriously, poor Team B. Much as I love seeing them do Rio no Kakumei, this crap is unfair. But hey, maybe the song rights thing is just what's playing into all this...maybe Akimoto wants SKE on LODs so more people can see them and give them a shot. I don't know, I guess we'll find out soon enough.

18. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Wow! I was so looking for this thread!

But yeah, I was pretty surprised too that SKE48 got their own original Stage so soon. I won't go into whether or not this is really fair; it is what it is.

I wist the girls the best of luck - and certainly look forward to translating the lyrics. ;-)

19. Decreez

Decreez Kenkyuusei

^ I thought you're busy with AKBINGO overviews :mrgreen:
    But yeah, the songs are more important than that :D

I hope SKE original stage will be a memorable one :XD:

20. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    YAY! i am so excited they're getting their own original stage :D this will mean even more shiitan XD hopefully they'll start releasing their own singles soon, and this stage will make it onto a DVD. you never know. i look forward to hearing the songs though~