1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    Yeah, nice for them to have so many jobs to, but a bit inconvenient, especially for the young ones (middle and high school girls). Also the amuletts are playing a big role - Chihochan told her fans to not spend a high amount of money on this, but on the real SSK since she got the #44 prelim rank. It's unfortunate she can only be online until 10PM.

I hope to see a lot of them in Senbatsu lol IF they get another song it would almost be an STU song then :hehe:

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    dropping all members who didn't rank

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

2nd single please :cute:

5. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Setobingo season 2 would be lit too

6. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Teams for all members please, and a somewhat changed/expanded senbatsu for second single... That's what I'm hoping for.

7. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Since they said that the SR will start at 14:10, I checked STU HS time slot...
    I believe they choose that time because that is the only time that Naachan is free (4th time slot, 13:30~15:00). Having said that, some STU members do have HS on that time slot, including Yumirin. These are the members that have hs on the 4th time slot -> Kanon, Miyu, Nonchan, Saki, Yumirin, Paruto, Fuuchan. Whether that will impact the type of announcement, I'm not really sure, but it made me lean more towards boat related announcement.

Also this morning Naachan and Yumirin will appear on Mezamashi TV. Not sure what it is about since this is a morning news program, whether it will be about STU in general or just about the 2 of them.

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Hmm that's interesting... I wonder IF they announce teams, would they do it when not all members are free... Anyway as long as it's positive news that's most important.

9. ET920

ET920 Member

Kahotaru didn't broadcast til 21 on Wednesday (JST), Harurun didn't broadcast at all. She (Kahotaru) said she (Harurun) was prolly too tired to broadcast (gotta love English's ambiguity). I was thinking more like Harurun was too depressed to try (she was at 1.6m from 16th) or maybe she wanted to save her fans money (knowing they would be throwing gifts at her).

Only 36 hours left and 1.3m points away... doubt we can reach it but we can only try... in the two hours and half she broadcast yesterday she got 10000 amulets 21 times. I'll throw 500 bucks more on her.

I think announcements are bound to be chained: they won't announce their 1st stage without the theater finished, and they won't announce the theater without the ship name first. So, they should be announcing the ship name first, maybe when the ship becomes ready and if so maybe the 1st stage name. Only then it would make sense to announce who will be starting the stage (either Team SIII/SIV or just the girls who will be in shonichi without being in a team).

10. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I threw 2 votes at Kanon and in the exit poll I saw a few people voting for our girls. Even if we only have Yumirin and Chiho in the top 100, I hope more members would be in the Top 120

11. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I used all four of my votes on Cuca. =) I hope even girls who don't rank will know there's people supporting them.

12. ET920

ET920 Member

I wonder if they ever tell them how many votes each got. My guess is no, it might be that they don't even tell the unranked girls who got votes and who didn't. For them handshake events are the way to measure support, which kind of makes me helpless. That's what I like from Showroom, they can notice people supporting them, even if later positioning in SR or 7narabe events doesn't match with the actual election or handshake ticket sales.

• Like Like x 2
  13. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Maybe but for someone like me I don't have the health to travel to Japan or anything, and I'm really bad at catching live streams lol so voting is all I got. Well of course not literally but it's the best I have basically. Even if they don't see the numbers personally, management can find out and act accordingly. And hey if others can do more or better for their oshi then that's awesome. =) As long as you're doing what you can to support your favorites.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    I remember years ago Umemoto Madoka asked the staff to know her rank and number of votes so, assuming they haven't changed policy, even though they don't tell them by default, if a girl wants to know, she can.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    so in the final day of the super close fight for SR senbatsu, MaiQ helped to wake up Okichan who overslept this morning - and as a result, Okichan overtook her, grabbed the 16th place and sent MaiQ to 17th by only some 90k points. You couldn't make this up.

• Like Like x 2
  16. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    At least we have 5 Girls on SR senbatsu... Congrats Girls...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    They actually just posted a photo showing a crying MaiQ on STUs Twitter. I feel so sad about it. I wanted them both in.

Can't deny that I am happy that we could squeeze Chihochan in though ..

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    STU making all the korean drama happen

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

19. ET920

ET920 Member

Kind of Sayaka and Sae in the first senbatsu.

Then Chiho would have been left out :awesome: She will think it twice next time she wakes up a competitor :awesome:

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Kuyashiiiii. A night I will never forget...