[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

4 members: Ishida Chiho, Otani Marina, Imamura Mitsuki and Mineyoshi Arisa.

2. ET920

ET920 Member

Great first day for Kahotaru, while she made me wake up at 4:30 AM (expected her to broadcast at 17:00, but she did at 22 instead), she did pretty well, reached 25k viewers in an hour, didn't look that much tired, and seemed to greatly enjoy the broadcast. Even though there were some trolls who came to bother her (including wotaku, someone who used to write flames on her recommendations) the amount of comments she was getting made those scroll down fast enough.

As expected, the amount of comments made her change the way she used to work with SR. Something similar happened with Kohachan, they both read all the messages before (Kohachan during audition, Kaho during her "previous life"). Now they pick what to read but, while Kohachan seems uninterested in answering stuff, Kaho is more like Tanao, replying, sometimes giving explanations (although not as much as Tanao), etc. Nice that she went that way instead of Kohachan.

By the way, Ogiyuka threw her stars at her and congratulated her at about 22:15, before she started her own broadcast I believe.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Cuca is the first girl in 48G to read my SR user name correctly. Not even the English fluent members have been able to do that. :^^;:

Well played young lady.:1st:

4. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I tuned into Cuca's SR for like 5 minutes and it was really quiet. She was even struggling to find topics to talk about. Even though she streamed for 45 minutes when I joined already, she had barely 2000 viewers :/

5. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Cuca is not a natural show roomer. She's planning dances for tomorrow. Her personality is more of a planner type. Not very spontaneous. I think it's also notable that her mom is present behind the camera at all showrooms.

Note: Cuca mentions being close with Kai Kokoa. She also said that Kadowaki Miyuna was glad to have someone with a similar name so she could remember it lol Stu48 seems to be filled with lively girls!

I also noticed yesterday that Fujiwara Azusa and Taniguchi Mahina (? I suddenly can't remember if it was her or Tanaka Kouko!) are close. They streamed simultaneously together. I thought Azusa would be cool type, but she's actually genki.

6. ET920

ET920 Member

Everyone mentions being close with Kokoa :D She's the mood-maker~

Quite a lot of mothers are behind scenes always, like Kurenyan's, the very young 16 gen girls like Hamachan and Satomina, they are minors and should have parental tutelage when using the application. Or at least have the manager present in the room to report molesters immediately. Maybe she's withdrawn because of having her mother next to her at all times?

Two things about Cuca: being withdrawn will make it harder for her to become friends with others. I haven't read in 2ch stuff like "xxx says she's Cuca's friend" or the like, or at least as much as others. Showroom isn't everything, true, but if you don't know them and want to go to their handshake event, you use it to guess whether you'd get a kami or shio response from her. The other thing, she's now an idol so there's no much planning she needs to do, she just needs to remember the old and new dancing routines. I guess you meant she rehearsed dances, not planned them. Unless all of her YT videos were with her own choreography.

I have watched a few showroomers that weren't that comfortable, so they just did short, 30/45 minutes broadcasts to prevent showing their boredom or making others bored, at least until they grew comfortable enough to do it for longer. I think they should also get some training regarding SR, at the very least tell them stuff others girls have done wrong so that they don't do it again.

7. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    From the moment I saw Kai Kokoa I thought , I hope she and Cuca will be friends :)

8. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I'm falling for Kokoa :blush: She is cute. The way she performed in audition was cute. The first time I saw her on Showroom, she was crying. Now she is all genki. I like her cute genkiness. I'm liking her new hairstyle too. :)

9. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    For the moment, I'm a big fan Kokoa, she looks natural and cute :) I really like short hair girl, and she is probably not too girly. She has a different vibe than the other :)

10. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I love how she seems so genuinely enthusiastic about everything :)

11. qpet

qpet Future Girls

Nice singing from Yano Honoka
    42:05 and 53:23

if the video does not show watch the video here

Miyumiyu + bunnies :chuffed:

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Her voice is so pretty...

13. WaitingDB5K

WaitingDB5K Kenkyuusei

Can I have new link of SR of Cuca and Imamura please? ><

14. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

15. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    thank you very much! I was so mad at myself when I realised I'd missed Cuca's stream, it went completely out of my brain :( I'll be sure to remember her one tomorrow.

16. ET920

ET920 Member

Apparently everyone is in Hiroshima right now. Some (all?) of the grown ups members seems to have rented something for themselves, while minors have been given a dorm (should be easy to confirm via their SR). Members who are 15 or lower are living in the dorm with at least one of their parents.

17. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    My fav for now are 31, 2, 8, 48, 63, 75, 62, 29, 93, 17, 61, 47, 87, 43, 21, 3, I know it's a lot but they all seem nice. I'm waiting to see the profile picture and a live to decide :)

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  18. ET920

ET920 Member

^ Why would you need their profile picture if you can watch them in Showroom now? :awesome: We needed them when we had no idea who they were o_O

19. Gwen

Gwen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    newgen48
    Well, I don't have time to watch them all XD And I also have a pretty huge jet lag between me and japan :p

20. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Having profile picture does help a lot for us that can't read Japanese, especially on mobile where you can't peek at their url.

----
    Article about the audition http://www.scramble-egg.com/artist/stu48/170319audition.htm
    He used the wrong picture for no.96 :p