1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    about SSK and STU! I hope STU fans never be like NGT-fans... because... this stupid! why? why you spend soo much money on this ssk? just buy their first single! Oricon count only 180k :fp::fp::fp: Seishun Dokei... oh... I hope STU sales more than 300k+ in the first week, and I wouldn't see any STU girls in sembatsu or under... this mater for AKB, but not for STU...

2. ET920

ET920 Member

Ranking high in Sousenkyo gives you national recognition. You are basically saying every STU48 fan should buy 100 or 200 copies of the CD so that their numbers are inflated to make it look as if they got more fans than what they got, for what? Just to show better sales than NGT48?

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@STS don't believe Oricon so blindly.
    Seishun Dokkei sold 200k in the fist week, which is fine.

They don't have the numbers of other SG (more members = more hs = more sales), plus, it was released quite close to election period.

STU should have a similar debut, imo.
    It would be nice if they were able to hold events in all 7 prefectures to try and get the locals' support.
    Here's hoping next year we see some STU names in the ranks.

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    yes it's fine... but only Ogiyuka? Okappa and Honma have around 150k... this problem have not only NGT... all 48 same... but it's sad...

no! only #1 mater (Sashi)! look at Tomu, Kaotan, Churi, Suda... no effects... not at all, but a litle...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Remember there are like 20 ways o voting.
    Mobile votes are much cheaper than singles.

6. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Agree completely, Oricon is questionable.

7. ET920

ET920 Member

^ But it's one of the two reliable ways of knowing how many singles were sold, and AKS is happy enough to use them. I used to lurk videogame forums where people discussed about this as well, and a manager from a big company (EA, Ubisoft, etc, can't remember) said that NPD (the "Oricon" of videogames in USA) "sometimes credit us more sales, sometimes less... in the long run the numbers are accurate enough, though". You can't possibly track physical sales, so you measure in a few places that are willing to give you numbers, and extrapolate. That extrapolation formula is what makes Oricon "reliable" or "questionable". And the industry considers them reliable.

8. MyDaddy

MyDaddy Kenkyuusei

Yes we seem to have similar opinions sometimes, the difference is I don't inundate the forum with that obnoxious, unfunny most of the time, emoji. Sorry. As for Oricon, it seems biased against idol groups like akb48. Just look at the negaigoto no mochigusare sales in other sources.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  9. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    New STU on TV section info

鯉のはなシアター (Carp's Hana Theater)
    http://home-tv.co.jp/koibana/index.html

Member's will talk about their interest in Hiroshima Carps.

Episode Guest 1 - June 28th Wednesday 24:15~24:35 jst

Imamura Mitsuki + Kai Kokoa

https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/876441835811463168

Episode Guest 2 - July 5th Wednesday 24:15~24:35 jst

Takino Yumiko + Yano Honoka

https://twitter.com/koibana05/status/876672680522428417

==================================

if the video does not show watch the video here

http://8092-okayama.jp/

Not sure and too tired to figure what this is...the age for applying is 0~8092 years old...o__O!

But it seems to be an audition for actors and actress's to promote Okayama prefecture.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    AKB and STU are invited to participate in this concert

Music Tribe @ Okayama on August 26

https://www.musictribe.tv/

General CM

AKB ver

STU ver

AKB performing members: 岩立沙穂、岡田奈々、柏木由紀、加藤玲奈、川本紗矢、久保怜音、小嶋真子、佐々木優佳里、高橋朱里、谷口めぐ、人見古都音、福岡聖菜、峯岸みなみ、向井地美音、横山由依、渡辺麻友

STU48 performing members will be announced the day after tomorrow

:banana:

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This will be near me (rare), I should go

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Please scream out HINA CHWAAAAN for me when she is performing :D

13. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If I get ticks I'll get you to force her on me.

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Get the ticks and I'll shove her kawaii GIFs into your face :D

=======================================

Posting this thought here too.

So SKE new single just released their new jacket cover. And it featured the SKE uniform they wore for the SSK.

And since the STU members also had the new (adorable) uniform revealed at the SSK, do you guys think that STU will also have new single coming up real soon too?

15. ET920

ET920 Member

How long did we have to wait for NGT48's first single?

16. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

around 15 month from their debut, a year from their first song (Max Toki).
    Since STU48 seems to want to get things going fast, for comparison, Keyakizaka released Silent Majority around 7-8 months after their debut.

17. ET920

ET920 Member

The only advantage STU48 has is that their management isn't AKS, so they might want to exploit their "freshness" before Aki-P decides to launch a new group. I'm assuming the best season for Setouchi is spring/summer, so they might want to push forward as fast as possible.

18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    SKE 371 days
    NMB 284 days
    HKT 514 days
    NGT 627 days

I don't think they're going to try for a breakthrough group (like they didn't with NGT) so I'm not expecting much in terms of an early debut (or even a particularly good one if I'm honest) but I'd be happy to be wrong.

19. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Found an article on how things are going with STU48's ship theater. The source is this (https://news.nifty.com/article/entame/showbizd/12122-98605/), but it's originally from Cyzo, which is an entertainment-focused tabloid-y magazine. Take it with some salt, but then again you would never hear this kind of info from an official source either.

I left out the bit about the SSK and (ofc) Riripon.

STU48 had announced its plan to create a special theater on board a ship, which would then be used to perform around
    harbours of the Setouchi region. Although this theater was supposed to be unveiled this summer, things are not
    going that well.

A person in the entertainment world: "The plan was to start building the ship theater around March, but then
    information came out that it was taking longer than expected to settle with a contractor. The finacial aspects and
    contract period of the contractor who was first to be tasked did not match conditions, so it was back to square one.
    Certainly, when it comes to building a theater on a ship, there needs to be an adequately large vessel and a somewhat
    appropriate level of luxury. Such an extravagant project, comes with an equally extravagant pricetag. However, it's
    said that negotiations with another contractor are close to being settled..."

In the original planning, the special STU48 theater would've been scheduled to move around the region this summer.

"In the case where every was going exceptionally smoothly, there seems to have been a plan around showing off
    the ship theater during the sousenkyou. On top of that, as STU48 would have been appearing at idol festivals and
    events all around this summer, the ship would've been docking at ports close to the events as well. Yet now it seems that
    the ship is far away from being completed..."

STU48 is managed by an equally named company. Said company is funded by 'Setouchi DMO', a joint between the
    Setouchi Brand Corp. and the Setouchi Tourism Promotion Agency.

"Setouchi DMO is a organisation which aims for regional revitalization of the 7 prefectures around Setouchi, and STU48
    is part of that. For the idol group itself, AKS has dispatched management staff. However funds-wise DMO will have a
    large role. Also, Setouchi DMO is based in Hiroshima. STU48's debut live was held in Okayama, but until the ship
    theater is completed, their base will be Hiroshima. The other 6 prefrectures involved do not feel comfortable with this.
    Each prefectural company also contributes funds, so if it were to go on like that the risk of conflicts arising would increase."

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I was gunna translate this one but thanks for your contribution :1st:

The problem with co-operating with multiple prefectures is slowly showing. Deciding the home base at Hiroshima is understandable.