1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

Well, yeah, at this point of time STU48 is pretty much HRS48. That's why Yumirin was chosen as center.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yamaguchi prefecture won't be happy about that remark

3. ET920

ET920 Member

Hiroshima TV bet only on those girls that passed the Hiroshima audition. They knew they had the winning ticket.

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    STU members in Tokyo right now to prepare for the Music Festival at TV-Tokyo on June 28th.

So Hina Chan and Yumirin said hi to Aoki...More gravures coming up? >__>

https://twitter.com/paopaoPap/status/877473532720041984
    DC1pgn8VwAEkDUb.jpg large.jpg

And o sheeeeeeeeeeeeet. Aoki just liked back one of Hina Chan's supporting fan account's tweet about that :O

hina chan aoki.jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  5. extomomi

extomomi Kenkyuusei

Where's the source that all members of STU48 are in Tokyo right now??
    Can't wait to see them on TV-tokyo!

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    [hehe] It's really funny! Yamaguchi TV always said about Yumiko "Yamaguchi shyushin", but Hiroshima TV always said "Hiroshima dai gakusei" [hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe][hehe]

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I didn't say all, so far confirmed is just hina chan and yumirin already there cuz Flash magazine office is in Tokyo.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Emergency Showroom announcement!!! @ June 29th

https://twitter.com/SHOWROOM_jp/status/877858905916817408

NEW VARIETY SHOW??

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2017
  8. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    It's on my birthday! I hope they've some good news :lol:

1st Single?
    Variety Show?
    Our 1st Team (SIII)?
    Something official about their theater?

Still one week to go ...

9. ET920

ET920 Member

Emergency :lol: Whenever I read that in an announcement I wonder who was the one who mistranslated that for the first time.

10. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not to get anyone's hopes up too much, but the NTV Monday slot is open and no one knows what it will be replaced with now.

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You got a better word? o_O

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

12. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

urgent perhaps?

STU variety or HKTxSTU? Having said that, HKTxSTU will be a bit problematic because of different shareholders (unlike HKTxNGT).
    Maybe doing mini tour in Setouchi since the theater isn't ready yet? It would be nice if they also announce when the theater will be ready.
    It felt that it is something that is relatively sudden, so I don't think it will be a single unless it will be one month away until the release date which I think it will be impossible. If it is more than a month away, it wouldn't be called urgent/emergency.

13. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    STU48 no Odekake!

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Performing Members for "HIROSHIMA RUNWAY" Announced

Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Otani Marina, Ozaki Mami, Kai Kokoa, Sano Haruka, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Kouko, Cho Orie, Torobu Yuri, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Yano Honoka, Yabushita Fuu

http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/220

Date: July 1st @ 2pm jst

So is this what management is telling us their 16nin pure STU senbatsu looks like? Or this is just media senbatsu for STU.

~__~

btw

Setouchi no Koe original senbatsu:
    Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Iwata Hina, Ozaki Mami, Takino Yumiko, Cho Orie, Torobu Yuri, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Yabushita Fuu

1st time senbatsu line up:
    Imamura Mitsuki, Otani Marina, Kai Kokoa, Sano Haruka, Tanaka Kouko, Yano Honoka

Senbatsu dropped:
    Kadota Momona, Mishima Haruka, Taniguchi Mahina, Mori Kaho, (Naachan + Sasshi)

*Still no Cuca or Ishida Minami RIP

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

16. ET920

ET920 Member

They are still shuffling members, doubt they'll decide on a fixed STU48 senbatsu before they define the first team.
    Today Kahotaru went to Kouko's house without telling her (surprised that they keep their doors unlocked and they can just enter each other's rented house as if it was their own house, Japan is indeed peaceful) but couldn't show her face until getting permission from her manager. This has happened several times already, so for STU girls they must receive permission from their managers to broadcast together. It would look as if a manager must be watching the broadcast if more than one girl is broadcasting, I guess to kill it in case they go overboard (like HKT girls). Still, unsure whether other groups have that requirement as well.

17. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Does that even count as senbatsu really? It just says the members who will perform... This is just an event right...? (And isn't Kaho really popular? Doubt she'd be dropped this early.) Also it says that the members who will appear could change, if I'm reading that right.

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well, whenever I see 16nin it means senbatsu to me. The fact that they kept some and dropped some tells us something too I guess.

Of course, we can see if the list still stands in the upcoming music festivals and live concerts. And if it doesn't change much then...you know:whistle:

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Before actually looking up into this, looking at the event, I predicted that the selection might have to do with "Hiroshima Runway"... you know, Hiroshima... HIROSHIMA.
    Anyway, I look into it, and... 4 of the 6 new members were coming from Hiroshima audition (Imamura Mitsuki, Kai Kokoa, Tanaka Kouko, Yano Honoka). Basically if I'm not missing anything, 6 out of the 7 members audition from Hiroshima is in this senbatsu (leaving out Mineyoshi Arisa). Otani Marina from Yamaguchi, Sano Haruka from Hyogo.
    Interestingly, none of the dropped members overlapped (in terms of where they auditioned) with the new members -> Kadota Momona (Ehime), Mishima Haruka and Taniguchi Mahina (Tokushima), Mori Kaho (Kagawa). Basically they remove all Tokushima members and reduce members that coming from across the ocean (Ehime and Kagawa) to 1 rep. Btw, Tokushima is also across the ocean.

Because of that, I think this "Hiroshima Runway" senbatsu is just for this event only. We saw that in a lot of 48G event, they don't necessarily use the same senbatsu for events unless it is for promoting a new single. If they held an event in Tokushima with this line up, I'm sure the investor from Tokushima will be pissed.

20. ET920

ET920 Member

Kaho got a cold, hasn't broadcast in the last couple of days (the day before yesterday she appeared with Kouko in her broadcast, but she has been going to sleep earlier lately) so maybe she was dropped from performance because of not being able to take lessons. Or maybe she's just too bad at the new songs :awesome:

This will be covered (maybe even broadcast) by Hiroshima TV, whenever they are in the middle they seem to pressure management to give Hiroshima members (aka, those who passed the Hiroshima audition) the focus. Wouldn't surprise me if all of the Hiroshima members are in the front line this time.

Someone translated an article about how other prefectures are already complaining about the group being too Hiroshima-oriented, even though they are all putting money on it. The thing is, if those prefectures remove all support members coming from those prefectures will be left behind. I expect all but one of the Hiroshima members to be promoted to Team SIII, the subleader to be from Hiroshima, and the center for their first single to be from Hiroshima as well (we already know the center for their first original song was from there too). Unfortunately, the other prefectures don't have much margin.