1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. ET920

ET920 Member

lol, that shows that I'm no Japanese at all, I thought it was rather bland. Then again it's what they expected her to say, she probably heard this exact speech from Takamina and Yui several times before. Being this such an important moment for these girls (something she couldn't experience because she wasn't a first generation and she didn't have the chance of participating in the very first AKB48 single), I expected her to talk about her own experience, her own failures and how hard working paid off, making her speech more personal, more unique, not just a copy/paste from prior speeches.

Personally I didn't like that only Yumirin had anything to say. Someone who has only known the center position can't add much about how the other girls felt, and obviously can only talk about herself. It wasn't Naachan's fault, though, but I would have liked it if someone who dropped this time like Kouko (or even better, someone who failed both selections) had said something representing the feelings of all the girls who have failed this time.

Cuca is no longer crying, now it's time for Kokoa to do it.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    But nothing is wrong with copying and pasting good speeches, at the end it comes down to its effectiveness during the situation. It shows how much of a top student she is able to learn from them and not much members can do that. And to deliver it with the firm and reassuring tone definitely helped to rally the group in that moment. On the other hand, expecting her to talk about her own experience in that time may not be too suitable in the public stream. Privately I'm sure she will find the members one by one to encourage.

Well I can't expect anything from anyone, they are who they are. Young and inexperienced. Probably still uncomfortable to speak out their minds. I can also see they are still mingling to be one group, so it is inevitable that everyone is speaking for themselves. Even Hina Chan felt the uneasiness and pressure in her speech, "Being picked after Seto Uchi no Koe...I have somehow also been given the front line a lot times, I think a lot of people may think "Why her?"...I would work hard from now on so I don't become a bothersome to the group."

Everyone is rival for now. So I don't think they have the full team mindset that they can speak for one another.

3. ET920

ET920 Member

Oricon showed some pics of the aftermath where Naachan was comforting Kokoa, so I guess she took the time with some of the youngest girls (who are probably the most affected, especially since several of them haven't been selected at all yet).

I paid attention to the speeches by the ones who had been selected for the first time more than the ones that repeated senbatsu, and wanted to listen to the girls who couldn't make it this time (or those who couldn't at all). I guess I'm used at Nemousu and other programs where they interview the girls that failed to get their real thoughts out, and kind of expected them to be asked for opinions. I like listening them while still "hot", so that they don't have time to sort out their thoughts. Like Kouko, who was already crying and didn't care about hiding her feelings. On the contrary, Arisa is broadcasting right now, and she's so high tension it feels unnatural after losing another opportunity. Same as Harurun, she didn't broadcast yesterday because of the radio program, so by today she might have thought everything a couple of times. At least her speech was pretty natural and you could feel how anxious she was, even afraid of not being chosen again.

4. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

170708 STU48 no Chirimen Party (radio)
    Okada Nana, Ishida Minami, Sano Haruka, Takino Yumiko, Torobu Yuri, Fujiwara Azusa
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av12019485/

link
    Btw, it is a lighthearted radio show, so don't expect something emotional in it even if it was done after the senbatsu announcement.

Btw, just noticed that for the top 16 SR from STU48, all are selected for the 1st single (Mori Kaho, Fukuda Akari, Sano Haruka). Should save them from having an awkward moment.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  5. ET920

ET920 Member

^ In fact, all the ones with 2 handshake blocks were selected, plus Minami. That was kind of a spoiler I guess.

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Radio Shows:

STU48 no Chirimen Party 20170708 ep1

Chugoku Chu~moku! (STU special segment) 20170707

Saving these for road trips...

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

For people that don't read the 49th single thread and can't read moon language, That is Takino Yumiko with 5 sold out slots and Yabushita Fu with 2 sold out slots. The 2 next to Takino Yumiko result (5/12(2)) indicates 2 more slots almost sold out (so if you apply for those slots, the chance of winning it is very small).

9. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

noooo
    i hope Imamura can sell at least 3 slots :'(

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    STU SR follower ranking fixed

http://sr48.net/follower?e=6&g=STU

Ishida Chiho -2680 (↓4)
    Imamura Mitsuki -428
    Torobu Yuri -438 (↓1)
    Kai Kokoa -492 (↓3)
    Shintani Nonoka -467 (↓2)
    Yano Honoka -364 (↓2)
    Mineyoshi Arisa -174

======================

And UTB newest edition has Yumirin and Hina chan section. I'm totally buying this after seeing that preview pic. <3

DEdFYkjUwAAsi7-.jpg

11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Aren't those all Hiroshima members? lmao

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hi Sherlock :p

Except for Yumirin's 10k followers. Those are legit. :XD:

13. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    She's Yamaguchi though. Pissed Hiroshima Fans might take this seriously :p
    Or she did need no push lol

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yep, but she took her auditions in Hiroshima venue hence she is more often to be portrayed from "Hiroshima". And i wonder how many people still remember she is actually from Yamaguchi :whistle:

15. ET920

ET920 Member

Kind of surprised at Chiho's numbers, they looked quite legit (she's the one who gets the most money lately, even if only because she's the one who broadcasts the most). I had the following written in the draft of the comment box:
    --
    Recommendations for the top girls:
    Yumirin: 175
    Chiho: 172
    Fuu: 86
    Kahotaru: 285
    Hinachan: 295

Fuu didn't broadcast that much,
    --

Was writing a post regarding how Fuu's followers actually looked fake, because she got almost 8000 and less than 100 recommendations (just like Yumirin had almost 4000 followers before starting with STU48 but just 50 or so recommendations, and in the end she got over 10% of her followers removed), but I was measuring also the fact that she has broadcast the least between the top members.

Now, who pumped Chiho's followers? Were they fans who wanted her to surpass Hinachan, and once they did they realized Kahotaru was near and surpassed her again, and once they did it they noticed they could go for Fuu as well? Or were they haters who guessed SR was going to eventually purge the accounts and would let her in a bad spot if she were the only one with fake accounts?

Also, this early in the group's life management is maybe taking SR popularity into account. I wonder if the inflation helped her getting more slots in handshake and/or becoming senbatsu this time...

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Thanks. Good to know Hina Chan is the most recommended top girl :D

Well Fuu and Yumirin was probably boosted by the SSK PR events in Okinawa earlier especially with the fact that Yumirin's followers sky rocketed (Not to mention her magazine jobs). Also I wasn't that surprised since 80% of STU matome topics was basically them and Naachan.

So who pumped Chiho? I guess the people with a lot of free time :chuffed: So I'm guessing it's her antis bullying her lol. But I don't rule out the possibility a portion of it is also done by her h-core fans as well. I was actually surprised too though cuz I guessed I was looking at her sitting at least 6000 after the purge since she had all those Towers :O

Did SR play a factor into her senbatsu selection? Most likely imo.

17. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    SR probably played a factor for her to get into the Senbatsu selection, but I won't believe that management chose her because of her Followers. I mean, they suddenly increased like crazy without her getting any new attention lately, while the viewer count stayed the same. They probably went after the money makers of SR, and there she IS one of the tops - even with girls being online as often as, her or even longer.

And IF they chose her because of her Followers it wouldn't change a thing, I guess. She's still one of the top members there too.

As for her HS slots. Maybe they thought that, if the fans can buy so many towers and other paid gifts, they can also afford her HS tickets lmao

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Won't be too surprised if they went for profitability.

===================================

So I was curious and looked up the stats of STU SRs as of now 11th July 2017

It's pretty interesting.

Most views in an hour
    Most views STU SR .jpg Most views STU SR b.jpg

Total SR streams
    Total SR Streams STU.jpg Total SR Streams STU b.jpg

Total Timelog
    Total timelog STU.jpg Total timelog STU b.jpg

Total views
    Total views SR STU.jpg Total views SR STU b.jpg

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    49th HS 6th round result

Takino Yumiko (*10/12)
    Yabushita Fu (*2/12)
    Imamura Mitsuki (*2/12)
    Sano Haruka (*1/12) (▲1)
    Iwata Hina (*0/12(1))

I think the 48th HS event in two days will help the sell more slots. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

20. ET920

ET920 Member

Harurun fans focused on selling out that date cause it's her hometown. We discussed about pushing a single date too, but the problem with that is that for people who are just starting it's better (at least that's what I think) if the few fans they attract are actually split evenly between dates. Having one day with lots of fans at the cost of having several others with very few doesn't seem completely alright.