1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The STU48 Thread

Discussion in 'General STU48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

At the rate the DMO is progressing on the ship theatre here at the end of 2017... the girls may yet have to learn how to do 'Aitakatta' via synchronized kayaks :fp:

• Like Like x 1
  2. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I would love to see this. And the last girl standing wins :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Maybe things are meant to be...

even in the show they were forced to cancel the boat (canoe team) because of bad weather >__>

Can't make this shiee up

4. kakalich

kakalich Kenkyuusei

uhm... what happened these days? why a lot dislike from anti on stu's new pv? :gavel:
    they reupload pv cos the old had too much dislike, but the new... :wall:

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Happy new year!! Tho I'm still in 2017.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

8. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

Happy New Year, ditto -- I'm 2 time zones behind you @marioworldakb

Year of the Dog -- hopefully, better than last year's Rooster, which was exasperating *wraps newborn puppy in a blanket* :approve:

9. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last year was amazing already. Being able to witness birth of STU. This year we shall witness their breakout!

There is none other way to start the year off with this beautiful performance.

You can tell they practice so hard for this, every one is on their A level game and they look absolutely gorgeous. Love the new uniform (how many new uniforms we have now for STU? I lost count XD)

I'm seriously starting to think STU might be the ultimate form of 4846. They are taking the middle way between two concept. But this thought is still developing in my mind so I got nothing more to add than just enjoy this performance for at least 10 more times XD

[​IMG]

10. Endu

Endu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kato Shiho
    I saw it on CDTV a few hours ago. Really enjoyed the performance. I'm looking forward to their 1st single :)
    I think it's a nice song for their debut and I really liked the MV too (and I still can't understand where all the dislikes are coming from :fear:)

11. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

STU may've had a breakout year... but the victims of the Vegas shooting, the 'me too' rape victims, the Standing Rock Native American nations Dakota Access Pipeline protesters, AIDS sufferers, women, LGBTQIA, immigrants, minorities, and everyone who values eloquence, dignity, erudition, class, and perspicacity in a POTUS, did not... :rolleyes:, that's what I was referring to.

But narrowing events down to STU :p I really like where the members are so far in their idol development... a few are distinguishing themselves as being worthy of 'centricity' or being 'senbatsuppoi'... others are carving out their niche in the group, similar to NGT's members at the same point in their history. Everyone knows what a constellation of ensemble members working together, did for NGT after that first year... :approve:

Have to admit, in May I knew the names of maybe 4 - 5 / 16 members in that pic... now, not only do I know their names but can describe their strengths and weaknesses... similar for the non-SB members. Even in my fave NGT... while no SB member is dispensable in the group's dynamic, I still have my 'meh' member opinions... but in STU? None, at this juncture. It's a very likable group, imo... and love where they can take us in 2018 <3

12. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
  13. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just STU uncle stormy, we can't really change the world and I doubt it will be a more better place in 2018 either. Things are just gunna get more nastier.

But we can do change is the fandom for STU! Let's show the world the charm points of our girls :1st:

I also agree we have a bunch of center potential members too. And every single girl has something I want to root for, very nice kids and likable too!

If you think of it, we actually have legit 2 teams now.

Real queen is Cuca. They bumped Honotan instead of her probably because they want to build Cuca center for Navy group B and they will be taking care of probably more Hiroshima local activities.

While Senbatsu Navy group A is all visuals and popular members they will be put in more bigger public events in Tokyo/Osaka.

This strategy have its merits and demerits but it is the way the group is going right now yeah.

14. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    I know I’m biased to hope this is true lol
    But besides that, seeing Cuca under the waterfall screaming that she doesn’t want to lose to senbatsu members makes me want to see it as well.

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I'm basing my theory on the recent chances the management are slowly giving her. (Stages especially) More than Honotan or any of the Navy group B girls. (Next to her is either Ponchan or Momona)

For example, the song Oh My God! is set to be Cuca's center song now after the Christmas bonus concert. They performed the song again in NIF a day ago and out of the 6 songs, Hinachan centered 5 of them and Cuca centered hers.

They could've done KFC or Ogoe Diamond which both are Hinachan centered songs. But they give Cuca's centered song a chance, Oh My God! :p

Quoting from my own Hinachan thread >>>

====================================

This just came out!! Profiles for STU48 members :D

https://sgs109.com/stu48/profile/

The interview asks them 48 questions about themselves wooooooot

Time to translate!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Any info about their ship?

17. qpet

qpet Future Girls

Thank god it's written. Look forward to your tl (don't forget the 2nd page:^^;:)
    eh did they delete it? First I just didn't see the faces, thought it's just some extension issue, but now the link is dead
    ---
    @RedBug ship comm didn't have any update since 17-11-15. I Think they are hiding something, with so many delay probably a spaceship

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You will know when it's out

looool maybe some staff messed up and leaked it ahead of time, now it's gone XD

But I still got my Hinachan one on my browser lololol

They are actually secretly building a gundam

19. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    How could I just realize it now lol. Is there a chance that our Navy Idol is going to announce two teams (SIII and TIII) at once?
    Both are winners tbh. Center of B-Lister and last row of All Star has its own benefit respectively. UG center VS Senbatsu #16 realness.

20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Like I said in various threads. Don't be surprise if we do. STU is full of surprises these days.