1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GOODS] HKT48 Trading Collection & Posters (2013/12/07)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Oct 30, 2013.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    HKT48 Trading Collection
    [​IMG]
    Release Date: December 7, 2013

MSRP: 9450 yen (box of 15 boosters), 630 yen (1 booster)

Details:
    Pre-Order Bonuses:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Samples:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Where to Buy:
    • HMV, 9000 yen
    As of now, only HMV is shipping this internationally. Amazon Japan currently does not, and all the other stores listed in the pre-order bonuses definitely do not. I expect CDJapan to have this soon, but they also don't have a pre-order bonus, just like HMV.

It's time to d-d-d-d-duel! (bonus points for anyone that gets that reference :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HKT48 Character Posters
    [​IMG]
    Release Date: December 2013

MSRP: 525 yen each (tax included)

Details: 39 different kinds, size is 515 x 182 mm (20.28 in x 7.17 in)
    Where to Buy:
    • Ensky Shop, 525 yen, will require a deputy service

2. Explorerdk

Explorerdk Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Re: [GOODS] HKT48 Trading Collection (2013/12/07)

Damn... I'll have to use Postbox shift to order from yoda -_- More expensive.. . and the other one with Sakura Bonus ... bah buuh...

The reference " It's time to d-d-d-d-duel! (bonus points for anyone that gets that reference :p"

If in Jap. context, I think it's Vanguard, I think.... atleast I have heard it there...

/Expdk

3. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc

Yeah, looks like I have to pre-order from Yamada Denki using fromjapan to get the Sakuratan/Mio (What's the pairing name for that? SakuMio? Do we even have one?) pre-order bonus. Mio's my favorite out of the three paired with Sakura, and I like the pose Sakura's doing in that one the best anyways. Shame there's no Sakuruppi :cry:

For those that didn't know, if you click the picture of the pre-order bonus you want, I romanized the name of the shop that you'll have to get it from under it in case you're confused at the Japanese page.

I'm actually fairly excited for this set, and I'm surprised how much I actually am. I've never even bought the previous AKB48 sets, only buying the individual Mayuyu cards from auctions, but perhaps because there's just so many members I like in HKT48, I'm actually considering buying a box or two because then it doesn't feel like a waste of money buying so many boosters because the chance of me getting someone I like is higher. Look at that Haruppi sample, she looks great! :blush: And long hair Sakura :nb:

It's actually an American reference...well, not only American, but anyone that watched the English dub of a certain well-known Japanese show involving cards. ;)

4. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles

The pictures look nice, but it seems like it would be pretty expensive to complete this collection. Besides I don't know anyone around here that could trade cards with me, and trading cards with people over the Internet would be expensive as well. [think]

5. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

I Kinda went out on an spending spree -_- I just ordered 3 boxes, so I get all 3 Sakura special cards... I like the one with Murashige actually, even if Sakuyra looks a tad concerned, maybe she is looking out for Murashige Harassment ?`:p

But SakuMio loooks just to cute for words :) So I had to have that one as well... and while I now was at it, I went ahead and completed it with the third Sakura Special :)

Now to see what Sutocorp says, in regards to fulfilling the order :) 30K JPY + fee, shipping and Tax... I must be crazy :p

- Expdk

6. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige

I'd love to have this, but unfortunately $100+shipping is too much for me.

7. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

I know... -_- Only confirms im crazy....

- Expdk

8. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    It was just announced on Twitter about half an hour ago that there would be official "chara-pos" (character posters) being released around the same time as the trading cards. Because it's also coming in collaboration with Ensky Shop, the company doing the trading cards, I just translated all the info and put it in the OP in this thread because it probably doesn't deserve it's own thread.

These are actually really cheap! I was surprised when I saw the price. It's probably because they're small, but still, I'd gladly pay around $8 for an HKT poster (if I factor in commission from deputy service). I'm still hoping for HKT48 to open an online shop of their own (all the other groups have one... :cry: ) but I guess this collaboration with Ensky is as close as we get for now.

I'll be definitely picking up the Sakuruppi posters, and while others tempt me, I'm going to try to hold back if I am going to buy a box of cards. 2 should be enough, it's not like I have room on my walls anyway :^^;:

I don't think most people actually complete the whole set. I'm definitely looking to complete Sakura's and Haruppi's, and maybe Mio, Madoka, and Maichan's, but only certain members would be my priority. That shouldn't be that bad, and because cards are easy to ship being light and all, I don't think trading with others on Stage48 will be that hard.

Do you actually have a link to the Yamada Denki one? I'm on their official website, but whenever I try to search something I get 403 Forbidden :angry: Also, trade any Sakura/Haruppi doubles to me please orz

9. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Wow these posters look wallet-killingly good. [clap] So Expdk, what's Sutocorp going to say when they see your name pop-up again now? :awesome:

I made a compilation of all the poster samples while I was viewing them on the site, feel free to use:
    [​IMG]

I must say that they really made every member look pretty in these sets. Makes me curious to see the other photos, and they clearly are from the same set as the cards. I see what they did here.

My favorite posters are Yuriya's, Natsumikan and Okapan. 3 seems like a nice number to put up. :awesome:

10. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Thanks for the info @ithebigc. @DeJure you really should put a warning on that image link. I clicked on it, and I nearly broke my jaw when it hit the floor. Haruppi's poster is sooooooooo pretty. [shock] [shock] :inlove: :inlove: I am gonna have to order that Haruppi poster. I will add Annya, Sakura, Okapan, and Tani.

If anybody gets a full collection of Haruppi's card that you don't need/want, I be willing to make it worth you while to send them my way. ;) I just can't be arsed to order a seemingly endless supply of cards to complete one collection. [hehe]

11. Sakura

Sakura Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Twitter:
    SakuraMurashige
    I really want the Murashige poster, but I think my mom would make fun of me if I actually put it on the wall.
    Also I like how they are selling whole cases of 12 of the trading card boxes for over a thousand dollars. I wonder how many orders they will get.

12. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Thanks ithebigc for the info and DeJure for the pictures!

Overall the posters look nice, but Lovetan's picture is bugging me. She looks too skinny on that picture. She's not skinny like that. I wonder if it's just the camera angle or if it's good old photoshop. :hmm:

13. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I've got a poster of Tomochin on my wall :D Plus another small size one too. Just put it behind your door or in your cupboard if you're worried :)

Looking at the compilation, I actually think I know where those photos were taken! Nice place. I wanna go back to Hakata~~~

I'm really tempted to get this. I'm already going to be using a shipping service for the Dome Tour and probably the Janken single, so I might as well shell out I guess... But its a heck of a lot of money... And at Christmas time too... And trading/selling cards may be difficult [sweat] :yikes: Gonna have to think on it!

14. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Hey... Atleast I can get combined shipping ?.... Dang... more stuff to buy -_-

Well.. I told SutoCorp Proxy Buyers... I want this one, this one and this one :p So I didnt search for it on Yamada Denki... Used the ensky site to point out which ones I wanted and from where... Drew it for them even :)

Humm... Maybe Extras of the Extra when it comes to Sakura/Haruppi... have to have an spare rightm if something happends to the first ;) Well see what I get... :)

Humm... Case of Boxes.... nahh... no bonus with them i guess... :p

Now... onwards to Poster Shopping... now we are at it anyway :p

/Expdk

15. Explorerdk

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    You need an proxy up, to Search Yamada Denki web, seems they block from out of country and that is why you get 403 Forbidden page :)

I recommend VPNGate.net :) Free VPN/Proxy

/Expdk

16. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    How did I not see this thread before... I just bought a new tablet, dang it I will return it ..
    I still haven't figured out how to order through a proxy server, anyone can recommend a cheap and good proxy? I will probably only get Murashiges poster... I would like to collect cards as well but that seems like it would be too expensive

17. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

how many cards per person? I mean like a whole set? I wanna collect just the Meru-chan cards so I wanted to know how many that would be. I mean if I could order them all individually for less than 100 bucks that's fine. I also think, since im overseas its hard to trade to get Meru, so I should just buy them direct instead of buying 1-2 boxes and not complete the set. Well anyways let me know how many cards there are including holograms/special cards etc for Meru chan hehe.

18. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    You don't need a proxy server for most sites, I think they're all accessible from around the world besides Yamada Denki. They're the only site that apparently hates business from foreigners, although, I think they just opened a new site too that's not blocking foreign IPs. But I still can't find the cards on their website, so that's kind of pointless =.=

For posters, only the EnskyShop is selling them so you'll need a deputy service that can buy it in Japan and then ship it to your house. Most people on Stage48 use fromjapan (http://www.fromjapan.co.jp?afid=K42791). If you use that link, you can get 300 yen after your first shipment too. I wouldn't say they're exactly cheap though, although no deputy services are cheap.

I don't think we know how many cards make a full set yet; at least I didn't see any confirmation one way or another on the site. If you're willing to pay $100, you will definitely be able to find a full set on Yahoo Auctions Japan though.

As far as trading, I don't know how many people here are considering buying boxes, but if we had enough people I can open a trading thread in the Shop forum. I know I'm buying a box as well as several of my friends from around the area, so there will be some people to trade with.

19. Time007

Time007 Kenkyuusei

Ok I ordered my box. I'm on the look out for Meru cards so I'll post here when I get my box and you guys can message me if you wanna know what I got.

20. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Ive been thinking about buying a box for the murashige cards but it's so expensive so hopefully I will be able to trade or sell the rest, from what I have ready it comes with 15 packs a box 7 cards a pack hopefully I will be able to buy it and trade and sell the rest