[GOODS] NMB48 Kyou wa Uchi no Hibi 2013 Calendar (13/03/31)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Mar 13, 2013.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I don't believe the news has been posted here yet, but NMB48 has their 2013 calendar coming out soon, around the same time as last year's. I'm much too tired to translate the whole article from sanspo, but some of the important details are summarized below.

- It'll be a cosplay calendar, including the shinsengumi and bikinis.
    - Goes on sale March 31, 2013, for 1800 yen from Yoshimoto Books
    - 96 pages, A4 size
    - Features all 69 members, until the 4th generation
    - Quote from Milky: "NMB48 members show off various characters. It's a bit different, but we were able to make an interesting and cute calendar! It's a calendar that other idols haven't done, so please check it out!"

Source: http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/201303 ... 00-n1.html

Where to Buy:

Amazon Japan
    HMV
    CDJapan

Sample Photos:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Re: [GOOD] NMB48 Kyou wa Uchi no Hibi Cosplay Calendar (13/3

I'm super interested in Samurai-Sayanee. I'll get it even if I don't need another calendar. [hehe]

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Re: [GOOD] NMB48 Kyou wa Uchi no Hibi Cosplay Calendar (13/3

Oh my god, Shinsengumi Sayanee. :drool:

That's instant drool factor right there.

I'm not really sure how bikinis count as cosplay though :D

Man, I wish I had the money to buy this... maybe if I get the other job I interviewed for...

4. devikitsu

devikitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Devikitsu
    Re: [GOODS] NMB48 Kyou wa Uchi no Hibi 2013 Calendar (13/03/

Shinsengumi Sayanee looks so perfect. So, is there a chance for us to see Shinsengumi Milky and Nana? I'm so excited about this photobook.

Really can't wait for rest of the photos.

5. favianarvy

favianarvy Kenkyuusei

Can i buy it from official shop?

6. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc

I'm not seeing it in the official shop, but it's available on all the usual sites that ship abroad.

Amazon Japan
    HMV
    CDJapan

Did no one else buy this? I'm surprised, but I guess we don't have that many NMB48 fans on this board :cry: I just bought one yesterday from Amazon Japan and it already shipped, so I can put up some preview pictures when I go back home again.

Management doesn't need any excuse for bikinis, they'll just put them in everything :XD:

7. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika

Oh I totally forgot about that I bought this.

To be honest I found it quite disappointing as it most of the pictures are either taken up by bikinis or the NMB uniforms lol.
    They should have cut down a little on the Sayanee and Milky so that more people got some solo pictures, but they managed to give them to all of N, surprised Uuka didn't get one though. I'm glad they had the kks girls in there though.
    I really liked some of the Riichan, Momoka and Miru ones though.
    [​IMG]

Oh and for anyone who was interested you get two bonus photos with it.

Also they are having an event next week apparently. http://nmb48-staff.laff.jp/.s/blog/2013 ... -ce90.html

8. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday

I'm kind of in the same boat, Angelii. I like it, but last year's was a lot better in just about every way. That was impossible in a weekly calendar this year though and I get why you have to make it Sayanee and Milky centric, but eh, I would've liked to get more solo pages in their place.

I do think it's very nicely done, but it's not something I want to use as a calendar (which of course defeats the purpose of it existing :D ). I really like the concept of having highlight days, but I can't imagine hanging it up and it being all that enjoyable only getting one day of Hitomin and all the other clever one day shots just to have two months of Sayanee on the next page.

It's more a nice collectable, kind of a calendar themed photobook than anything I would actually consider practical.