Goto Rara (Rara) / 7th Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by brunoiaz, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    lol her ig username is funny

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    She's in AKB Senbatsu for the 47th single

3. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

4. Jimmie-san

Jimmie-san Kenkyuusei

A bit sad showroom for rara yesterday, she talked some about that she needs to improve or she won't be able to be in the front line or something a long those lines.
    Cannot hold her tears back at 16:00 or so.

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    that was hard to watch

hope this is her year

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    It's always sad to see a genuine energetic girl like her to drop tears like that...It really hits home damn :(

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  7. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    It really hurts when you hear stuff like this from the members. I'm assuming it was a member of management who told her what she told us. And that just shows how bad SKE's management is at the moment. These girls are trying their hardest to improve and yet... the management are forcing them to do something they've been trying so hard to do, maybe to the point where they injure themselves because of it.

I may not be Rara oshi, but I really feel for her fans who had to listen to how pressured and pained she feels because of what she was told.

She was saying about how someone was telling her to improve or she won't be at the front next single.

8. alohano

alohano Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

She just became my #1 "I'm rooting for" 48G member. Noticed her originally as she is a golfer....but no one at that age should feel the weight of the world on their shoulders. Gambatte Rara. Hope fans support her at SSK, she doesn't get mad...she gets even!

9. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Yes I think this is so sad! Rara is my favorite in SKE, because ske somehow stands out... Her energy, her smile, her speaking english...

I read the thread for AKB 47th and people are calling Rara a flop! :asdfgh: I think that is so wrong, sure she got some push, but hey, she's in the "Jurina and backdancers"-group, the missmanaged group. Give her some time and a chance! Go Rara! I will spend a vote for you at the ssk and hope you rank well!

10. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It wasn't easy for any of the SKE48 pushed member.

Ryouha took the blunt of it all as "the" pushed member for years, thankfully Rara and Ryouha are relatively close from what we can see, and Ryouha adores her juniors, so maybe Ryouha could help Rara with her pressure.

It's actually sad tbh, on one hand, I'm glad Ryouha's pressure is lifted a bit by Rara, on another... As oppose to Rara who I know much little of, I know Ryouha is strong enough to shoulder the pressure (She has been shouldering it for years), and she also have a best friend in Shibuya Nagisa of NMB48 to talk to. So I'm kinda conflicted with Rara's situation and whether I should be glad Ryouha is no longer the girl who shoulders all of it.

Hopefully Rara will come out stronger from this mentally.

11. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah i think Ryoha could be a shoulder she could cry to since Jurina's like super busy and they're more or less close now.

Even thought i think the problem with her is that management's pushing her too hard thus making the bar high for her and they should put her to rest for a while aka put her in 2nd row, i feel really bad for her. And i'm positively sure the words she heard/read aren't really "you should try harder or you won't be in front row", and for her to cry like that the original words must've been VERY mean. And that's just mean. She's still 15(?) for god sake

And lol i didn't know Ryoha's still close to Nagisa since TTMC pretty much went on a long hiatus. I thought Nagisa found a best friend in Shuu who's closer (in terms of geographical distance) and Ryoha found the same in Rara (UhAnmi never worked tbh i'm kinda glad Rara came along)

Maybe they should put Rara on 2nd row for awhile (like Nako in HKT) and focus the SKE push to UhaNao (while Rara still being the AKB push) and let her flourish on her own

12. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Another implication of being put in 2nd row right now is, with her current state of mind, it could demoralize her further with the words she told are justified, rather than ease her shoulder. In fact, she had built a mindset that whenever she is demoted in the future, it's totally because of her lack.

And suddenly you find SKE senbatsu shake-up are VERY hard things to do, since no one want to be demoted with these mindset.

13. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Ryouha and Nagisa still consider each other to be their best friend in 48.
    Many members name 2 or more, they're the only 2 that name just each other as far as I know.

And yes, the pressure is tough on any girls who are expected to carry the group in the future.
    It'll be especially tough for SKE because of the situation their group is in. Jurina can barely keep SKE afloat.

14. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    After Rena and Ayachan graduated I didnt really know who to support, my eyes were set on a few members like Rara, Uha and Nao, but I felt it was too soon to choose a new oshi.
    After this showroom cast I really want to support Rara! She is such a good girl and deserves fans' love.

15. trxsh

trxsh Member

Mm, a lot of serious talk and support here is so nice to see ^^ I had just talked about it in the 47th single thread basically sympathizing with what it must be like to be pushed in a group like SKE were fans are kind of resentful partly because there are less opportunities to begin with, and also because some of them are just shitty. Let's give Rara our best support~

Is anyone else watching her daily English videos on her instagram? She is the best teacher^^ I inadvertently ended up learning the Japanese equivalencies for the English expressions she covers :p

16. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

[​IMG]

Lala and Ryouha

17. SorrowAir

SorrowAir Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Now now girls :gavel:

18. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    if you don't follow her on instagram you totally should because she's so active and also so cute :inlove:

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lala will be apart of Sasshi Centered Song for the 48th Single
    http://akb.kingrecords.co.jp/cd/001717.html

Sasshi Senbatsu (Ima Para)
    Sashihara Rino (c), Asai Nanami, Ueki Nao, Ota Yuuri, Onishi Momoka, Oba Mina, Okada Nana, Ogino Yuka, Kitahara Rie, Kimoto Kanon, Kumazaki Haruka, Goto Rara, Sato Sumire, Sato Nanami, Suda Akari, Sutou Ririka, Souda Sarina, Tani Marika, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Nakai Rika, Hidaka Yuzuki, Miyazaki Miho, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Yabuki Nako