1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Goto Risako (Risachan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by xxskawt, Dec 7, 2010.

1. yannu

yannu Kenkyuusei

Gorisa's PV is in my top 3 favorite solo PV in Kono Hi no Chime wo Wasurenai, along with Harutamu's and Haramina's. She is so adorable there and the concept are so perfect, very enjoyable, not boring also not too complicated.

2. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Mahoushoujoari on Tumblr has been translating a few of Gorisa's recent blogs! I'm so thankful to Ari-san T____T

Here is one of Gorisa reflecting. In Middle School Risako didn't have any friends, so this blog is a reflection of that time and how she has changed into a different person now. A nice read :)

I’m looking at my middle school’s graduation photo and…
    …I want to go back being a middle schooler so badly!!! lol

I had no friends at the time
    and this is something I can say
    only because right now
    I’m studying and having
    fun with friends
    in high school, but…

To say it honestly,
    I didn’t go to school every day in middle school.
    There were also times
    in which I went studying
    alone in the infirmary.
    And even when,
    after gathering all my courage,
    I would get in class,
    I’d basically spend
    the recess alone every time.
    It also happened that
    I got sick of it
    and rushed in the
    toilet, crying (lol)

Past can’t really change
    but it can change inside me, can’t it?

This is something I can
    REALLY only say now
    that it passed lol

All students in the country,
    let’s do our best!!!

Gorisa is just so great. And her never ending love for Mikiti is just hilarious.

3. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Fans of Gorisa found her private twitter. She said she was looking for a reason to continue in the group ..

Since she was in Team S she is very lonely.. She doesn't have friends... Maybe she'll graduate soon? :eek: I hope that not.. She's very kawaii ♥ My baby T_T

[​IMG]

4. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Oh no!! ;___; Gorisa is one of my favorite girls in SKE. She's funny and charming and wise... I feel bad for her. She's never gotten any push or appreciation, and even though she's only 16 she is treated like an "old generation" member.

I'd be really sad if she left SKE, but it would be understandable. I always thought she was friends with Riho, and they're both on Team S together. Plus she has her eternal love Mikiti on S too... But she seemed to be best friends with Reika, who is on E. Speaking of Reika, she's another girl who never got much support :/

I sort of wonder if there will be another mass-graduation in SKE. Maybe they'd do it at Nagoya Dome... No, its too horrible ;_____;

5. yannu

yannu Kenkyuusei

I'm totally agree with you. she NEVER receive any push or appreciation despite being so adorable, funny, and wise. :fp:

I hope that mass graduation things are never happen again.
    IMO, Reika was in a big push at KII 1st, being a frontgirl along with Manatsu and Churi also part of Nageki no Figure unit.

6. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    I'm really sad that no one has posted in this thread for over a year... Gorisa has always been my SKE oshi so, here I am \o/ Anyway today after the announcement of Airin's graduation, Gorisa posted this on 755: B8wchDCCIAAmwyN.jpg 'I will support/protect ske48!' which makes me really happy to see her get to this position. As seen through previous posts in this thread, Gorisa wasn't really in a good place, not really knowing her position in the group and getting 0 support from management, to the point where the private twitter was found and she was contemplating graduation in 2013. Now, the fact that most of her close friends have graduated (most recently too... Reika, Honoka, Moko, Riho... Yukko too) I'm sure she has realized she needs to step up more and is becoming more confident with herself and is becoming a more valuable person to Team S daily. She is slowly getting better in her role as an older gen and with stuff like this I'm sure she wants to stick around and help out SKE. I get really happy when I see her nowadays compared to a few years ago and seeing her blossom into the young woman she is.

7. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

I'm very happy reading this from her. I expect her to graduate sooner or later but I'm glad she will stay longer and help the group.:)Ske needs help this time especially from senpais. And Gorisa will be a big help for those young and upcoming 7th gen members.:)

8. haachan

haachan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawakamirena
    On the 23rd of Feb and also last night, Gorisa centered the Team S stage!! This is huge progress for her considering how shafted she has been in previous years. From Rion's mobane she said: 'Everyone is so glad that the center is Risako-san' which makes me happy that the other members appreciate her as well :)
    On G+ after yesterdays performance she talks about how she was happy to center again, but after the Team E stage the other night she was worried so she asked to not center (yesterdays stage) and cried. On 755 after the Team E stage she had a crying emoticon and 'まだまだ頑張るぞ' which would show that she didn't give up. She continues her G+ post with 'Once I got to rehearsal and Akarin was beside me I felt relieved' and then she talks about 3rd gen, with Akarin telling her that the goal is for all 3rd remaining 3rd gens to be in Senbatsu together. This is kind of reasonable, considering there is only 4 and 2 of them are in the current lineup. Gorisa has never been in a Senbatsu lineup and Mikitty has been in 4, her last in 2013.
    But also good news on the Gorisa front is that she is undering in a TV performance!!! Has this ever happened? I can't remember hearing it. But she is undering in the new single I think the performance comes out at the end of the month! I'm glad that she is maturing and that management are seeing (somewhat) her potential as she grows up (with centering the s stage etc) and how much her fellow members appreciate her! She also performed Ookami to Pride as her unit on both days she centered, with Saanan on the 23rd and Natsumikan yesterday! I'm really looking forward to watching yesterdays stage as I read so many positive tweets about Gorisa centering from Japanese wota in the hashtags!!
    tumblr_nk8il15xTj1qhlp04o2_500.jpg tumblr_nkqyh1WEQV1ryifqpo1_400.jpg

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i hope this is the start of something good for Gorisa, she has been waiting for way too long for this little push

i'm also rooting for Rumi and Meimei

10. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Hopefully SKE gets a new weekly show and Risako appears in the first ep and really shines in it.

11. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Risako is hosting an event at the SKE cafe! It's called "The Gathering of the Gorisa Children". Meimei, Sakipon, and Chikako will also be there.

This is all so exciting. I'm bummed I didn't apply for a Green Flash handshake ticket with Gorisa when I had the chance though. I met her last year, so I didn't think I'd have much to say if I went again. But now I regret not getting a ticket! Fingers crossed there will be another handshake event while I'm there this summer.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    based on Team S's Dirty promo pic, Gorisa is 2nd row and is in top 10 for the new song, OMG, i'm so happy, all these small pushes might point to something great in the future, i can't wait to see what's in store for her

13. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    :ome:Happy 18th Birthday Risako:ome: and what i way to start first ranking in undergirls in the prelims and she is definitely going to rank in the final results, atleast for extra measure i made sure to throw in an extra vote for her too. Centering stages, being part of the documentary song, this year has been off to a good start for her and i hope it carries on for the upcoming ones too.

14. luccivalez

luccivalez Kenkyuusei

After many years she was able to rank. Congrats gorisa!:banana:
    :banana::banana::banana:

15. CloverKite

CloverKite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotorisako
    Congrats for the rank Risachan!!!

finally ranked, and finally a good position (52nd will be FG's front row right?) :banana:
    hope the song and pv will be a good one, and she get decent screentime for her position

really this has been a good year for her (and her fans of course):omfg:

16. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    It seems that Risako is going to start Twitter in April! :) YAAAAY!

And also, I am not sure if she is going to participate in this year's sousenkyo. Well, she seemed to be quite worried about it, and scared too, but I think she has more or less made her decision, and we will only know her decision if she submits her sousenkyo application today or not (today will be the last day to submit)

Edit: She submitted her application today so yeah, she's participating in SSK!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Risachan :ome::ome:

18. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    Risako spent her birthday with Team S and I'm so glad :3

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY~! :inlove:
    CjmQ8d5VAAAZRZr.jpg CjmQ8d9VAAAshgi.jpg

19. uncesakti

uncesakti Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotorisako
  20. emprezz48

emprezz48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    _emprezz_
    I've been translating her blogs and posting them on my tumblr... just in case... anyone cares...