Mitsumune Kaoru (Kaoru) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

:ome::ome:Happy Birthday Kaoru:ome::ome:

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from Maidigitv

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

5. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

6. ichigo-wota

ichigo-wota Kenkyuusei

Poor Kaoru...
    She was one of my oshi's, I have still been following her since she left. She has been absent from events and left Akb due to sickness, I guess we know now it was an eating disorder all along...
    I hope she will recover. She is wonderful.

7. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

Did he come back?

A.png

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

:ome:Kaoru:ome:Happy:ome:Birthday:ome:

She had health problems a long time ago. In September 2018 he started working again actively. I hope he doesn't get sick again and he's healthy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Back on TV.

"A former member of the  idol group " AKB48 ", who was noted as a "super research student", Kaoru Mitsumune appeared on the 27th on " Prebat!! " (MBS/TBS system) broadcasted on the MBS/TBS system. After returning to the program for the first time in three years, he was promoted to a master. Appeared in the "Watercolor Talent Assessment Ranking" section. It used to be a scholarship student first grade, but on this day, he became the first rank of master and was promoted to one rank. I was happy, "I did it!" Shigezo Nomura, a watercolor painter, was impressed when he saw Mitsumune's work.

Mitsumune was a regular painter of the program's watercolor painting assessment, but in October 2017 she stopped performing. Confessed on Twitter, "I have been suffering from contact disorders and threatening symptoms since I was a teenager." I had a rest, and the appearance was cut off.

https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2020/08/27/0013640789.shtml

• Like Like x 1
  10. trxsh

trxsh Member

^ not sure what "contact disorder" is, as the machine translation says, but it seems she has an eating disorder and obsessive-compulsive symptoms.

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Breaking it down in google translate and Jisho, the word in the article is 接触障害 (two words), pronounced sesshoku shōgai.

摂食障害 is eating disorders (one word), pronounced sesshoku shōgai.

Perhaps the author was confused about what she meant by せっしょくしょうがい

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. trxsh

trxsh Member

emm yes that's what I was saying... To clarify, 接触障害 is what I was referring to when I said she is apparently suffering from eating disorders. And the second part of the sentence (脅迫的な症状) means "obsessive-compulsive symptoms". Like I said, the machine translation was just funny, like it usually is, so I thought I would try help in case someone is confused by "contact disorder and threatening symptoms"

/edit: my bad, I realize now that you meant it is the typo on the part of the author rather than a problem with machine translation being weird.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    2021-01-14 Purebato Spray Art segment

https://ok.ru/video/2125363088025
    https://ok.ru/video/2125364202137

below are spoilers
    She ranked no 3 behind Hinatazaka46's Kanemura Miku and Chihara Junior with a score of 28/30 . one of the praises she got was that she didn't use outlines/borders which made her work quite natural

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1