Mitsumune Kaoru (Kaoru) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    That's certainly is an interestingly deviating way to say goodbye. :lame:

She played her part of the show she deserves better than an aspersion.

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    So she showed up for the premiere of a movie that's probably been filmed for months *shrugs* big deal. Unless she has some type of serious physical illness then it should be no problem for her. Yeah, call me naive but I pretty convinced her tendency to get ill and lack of stamina played a big part in her decision to graduate. You don't miss a big chance for exposure like Dome because of an election result and she was obviously gonna be a K frontgirl (=more exposure, more fans, election rank). Plus, the group is designed to allow girls to have tons of outside work (again, exposure) so I can't see any other real reason for her to "retire" other then she simply couldn't meet the physical demands that would have all entailed. That's just me though, I think popularity also played a part but wasn't the deciding part as some people think. *shrugs*

Oooo, I'm curious. Do tell :^O^:

3. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I can't tell if you're joking or not,
    but anyway just go check Kasai's thread and recent news if you are interested...

4. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn
    I guess you're right. according to today's news, she was again absent from movie premiere greeting event due to poor health.
    Joshicamera official twitter
    http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0048052

get well soon Kaoru and hope nothing serious happen [sweat]

5. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    This long term sickness is really worrying. The event for Joshi Camera was suppose to be her first appearance since leaving AKB48, because she couldn't make is she sent a letter.

EDIT We got a video of the event Kaoru miss.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGAqQVp9p6Y[/yt]
    from JIJIPRESS

6. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

http://blog.livedoor.jp/maidolce/archives/52014854.html
    KAORU RESURFACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY o(╥﹏╥)o

7. Rana

Rana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    me too, I want to know what will she do and I can meet her???

8. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Oh, she looks kinda chubby, hehe. But doesn't seem all that healthy :^^;:

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I think that was just her cloth, it is winter remember...

She was scarily thin before she graduated and had health issues though.

But glad she went back to the maid-cafe she worked part time before AKB for visit. :lol:

10. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

Oshima Ryoka presents a message from "mtmn-san"
    (message in the comments section)
    https://plus.google.com/113093719902034 ... hDZWRtKgCn

Attached Files:

11. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    SO HAPPY that she is showing up, I was worried about her because she really dissapeared, I hope she continue as actress/model in the future, she has a lot of potential and if she wont comeback, it will be really sad.......
    but of course her health is the most important thing

It seems to be her clothes only, since is winter there, maybe she was wearing baggy clothes...

Anyone knows what Ryoka and Kaoru said?

12. melyangelique

melyangelique Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I think it's her clothes too. Pictures of her that are more recent than that (http://akb48taimuzu.livedoor.biz/archives/24677460.html) shows that she didn't get chubby.

Kaoru said that she'll work hard for her next dream. And that she didn't get fat.

She has a twitter now! WOO [party]
    https://twitter.com/mtmnkor

Bio: 19さい。無印ボールペンで絵を描くのが好きです。今年中に個展します
    19 years old. I like drawing using unlabeled pens. This year I'll have an exhibition.

So she's pursuing art? If so, I'm glad for her! It's not as physically demanding, and she has talent for sure!

13. Noriega

Noriega Kenkyuusei

AAAAAAHHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!
    I am so pimping the freak out of this :awesome:

14. Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper Kenkyuusei

15. kimunlimited

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
  16. YukoOshimafan

YukoOshimafan Member

Oshimen:
    Shimazaki Haruka
    Yes, she looks awesome in that pictures, glad to see her being active again, hope she has future projects in acting too

17. Tris-chan

Tris-chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadanoe
    After watching no flower without rain...I have to take back my thinking that Kaoru didn't want to be in AKB. I think she honestly couldn't handle it, not the emotional strain, not the physical toll on her body, not the constant schedules that come with being pushed. And that's okay. Some people can't handle it, and they're not bad people, or worth less because of it - they may even still have the passion necessary, but not the strength. And that's not a bad thing. If anything, it's the opposite: she kept herself from potentially getting very sick, physically and mentally.

18. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Woah...just watched that part in the doc...and I gotta say that I had no clue something like that happened last year.

^ Yeah I agree too, I always thought that Kaoru always had this feeling of arrogance while she was in AKB, like she wasn't satisfied or impressed with the group, and decided to just quit.

But now that I saw what happened...I realized that she might've thought about her position in AKB a lot more than I assumed

And btw, does Kaoru have some kind of sickness?? Cause she seems to be more physically fragile than most members in the group??... [shock]

19. allisonmarie23

allisonmarie23 Kenkyuusei

I was always on the fence about Kaoru. I felt I could like her, but I wasn't sure about her attitude--she seemed a bit arrogant, but looking back maybe that was just confidence mixed with experience. It seems like the other girls really liked herx. Then I watched the documentary and was like, wow. It changed my opinion of her. I think a LOT of pressure was put on her, and perhaps more than her being mad she didn't rank (which is what it looked like at the time) she put on a stone face while in front of the public but once she was backstage it all just crashed down on her. Her breaking down like that makes me think she felt she let others down, or she put high expectations on herself and didn't live up to them. If she was truly mad that she didn't rank, I don't think she would have had a reaction like that. And she was scouted and then auditioned, correct? I think that adds pressure on that she perhaps felt she HAD to rank to live up to management's expectations, even if she was new to the group. But that's just my opinion. [nod]

I'm hoping that she'll continue her acting career in addition to modelling. I think it'll be much better for her if she can go her own pace.

She looks GREAT here. I'm glad she's looking more healthy!

20. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

I thought that was a given. When she started I was in fence because people kept saying about her modeling award and just using AKB to heighten her profile, didn't care for it then (considering that is part of what AKB is). Then after doing more research, realized it was just usual anti being anti and full of crap.

Sure she did won that award, but even just a 6 month prior to that she was a maid in maid cafe and a HUGE 2D fan. She is anything but a model who was well-trained and scouted early. Then her improvement on stage was easy to see.

It's just unfortunate that despite her best effort, she just can' handle it physically toward the end.