1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Saeed Yokota Erena (Erechan) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Re: KKS - Saeed Yokota Erena (Erechan)

So... she updated her Google+ this morning. Something about eating grapes. Maybe (hopefully) she doesn't have to delete her G+ and can keep us updated on her post-grad life? :cute:

2. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I still can't can't get over her graduation announcement :cry: , I feel bad about because when I start to know her more after the Janken tournament, I heard this news, it is like a slap on my face.

Since the Tokyo Dome shuffle I felt like the KKS are not needed any more because of the new system of the teams, I hope her graduation are not gonna be the start of a series of KKS members graduation :(

3. archy89

archy89 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    archykun

KKS are forever needed IMO..especially to bring the freshness to the theater and AKB itself wholely..and it is a tradition, how can you suddenly kill it..and like i said, each and every members are like a squished lemon/orange, the more they are deep into AKB the more squished they be..so in order to keep the freshness, we NEED those KKS, especially for younger generation of fans..

but of course i can't predict management move but i will believe in this now

4. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

Don't misunderstand me, I didn't mean that I don't want the KKS to be around any more, but now after they make each team have a 23 member, it will be hard for the KKS to perform as unders, and as TGSK said that even though there are more than 16 members but stages will be performed by 16 members only, & I think this system will make it harder for the KKS to perform like they used to be, unless they come up with something new.

EDIT: A beautiful article about the loss of Erechan from Yukarun lovely words.
    http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2012/09/youl ... ota-elena/

5. moko

moko Kenkyuusei

Noooooo not Erena! I cant believe shes leaving i was looking forward to her debut T_T

6. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

I think this kinda stuff is truly sad but an inevitable result of how AKB works.

These young girls if they are truly smart will look at their chances of getting anywhere within AKB except as basically backup dancers. Opportunities are limited, you basically have to wait for somebody to die or be graduated before the line moves upwards. Even having genuine singing or dancing talent is no guarantee you will get anywhere. Yuka got lucky with a stage opportunity, Wasamin got lucky with the strong support of a Nagarapro boss and the whim of Aki-p, likewise Sakiko....but they had to wait out a number of years to get these chances, that may have never have come along.

So if you are a young smart girl coming into this you will have to look at if you can create the image that AKB wants and will sell, and will anyone ever give you a push, without which you will get nowhere. You could wast a number of years going nowhere with lots of heartache, and through no fault of your own.

So maybe she realised she didn't have the Sasshi, Mayuyy, Paruru etc distinct type of look/image that is needed to be able to accelerate up the ladder. AND being in AKB is a career limited by age as well. So if she is smart at school that would be the far better path for her.

The sad thing is we will not know or see her potential... but good luck to her she has had the intelligence and courage to face the probabilities and make a decision.

7. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
  8. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

Oh, so I guess it wasn't effective immediately. Well that's good, at least she gets the proper send off she deserves. :)

9. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd

Some photos from her final performance, all of 12th gen were present:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Re: Graduated KKS - Saeed Yokota Erena (Erechan)

Goodbye Erechan,

I am glad that they give her a proper send off

I can see that all the members like her because of her good personality, she is always there to support her KKS kohai,

AKB48 loses a member with a great potential,

I love Erechan <3 , and I hope to see her in the future, & to hear good news.

11. MayaChanJuritan

MayaChanJuritan Kenkyuusei

Erechan! Stay beautiful! I wonder if the entertainment business was for you. I'm forever hoping it could be in the future.

<3 <3 <3 Hail the cuteness that was Erechan. *pinches cheeks*

12. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

I think that, hopefully, we'll see her return in some way or another. I mean her sister was in the Olympics so she comes from a pretty ambitious family. When her grades get better maybe she'll return. <3

13. Kinenbi

Kinenbi Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    kinenbi

That picture of her crying breaks my heart. I haven't been into AKB48 as much as I used to be since she left. AKB feels a bit empty for me now, but I'm hoping that I get over it soon.

Still...saying goodbye is hard. :(

14. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

Same here, I was really certain she would be a future ace. :( I'm still hoping she comes back to the industry in some way. Maybe modeling? She's going to be gorgeous when she gets older, you can just tell. <3

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are news ? i'm a fan of she :cry:

a little question, she is half paki, right but she is muslim or not praticant ? i think so, there are her official statements ? [think]

16. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    Nice to see she still has fans. [hehe] And nope, there is no news. I'm keeping my eye on Hillary's G+ though to see if she posts about her.

As far as religion goes, it's a little hazy. There is never any official announcements about religion in the Japanese idol world, it's viewed as something private and to be left at home. As opposed to, for example, JKT48 which has been very open about which members are Muslim and which are Christian. If Elena is Muslim, I assume she's non-observant. Although because she was a KKS we never got a real insight in to her private life, so I can't say for certain whether she is or is not.

Actually recently I've been thinking a lot about her graduation and I've come up with a theory: the jankenpon tournament was fixed, Elena was told to throw the game in the first round and was so upset and disillusioned with the group that she decided to quit. If that's the case I don't blame her at all. It's especially sad thinking about that and then looking at the pictures of her when she won the KKS tournament and was so excited...

On a more positive note, I've been collecting her theater photos and so far I'm up to nineteen. I love them, especially the 2012 ones, she looks so beautiful in those. :inlove:

17. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    So I suppose it's a long shot to ask if anybody has any recent info on Elechan? I've seen some pictures that I don't recall seeing before so it makes me wonder if she's opened up a twitter or something.

Also just in case anyone forgot what a babe her sister the athlete is:

http://a.yfrog.com/img611/8946/rocyu.jpg
    [hehe]

18. sonsam

sonsam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The management told Erena to lose in the the first round of the Janken tournament!?!? [shock] So it was rigged after all....

19. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

Can we get some reading comprehension going on here?

It's just a "theory". There's no proof. Come on now.

20. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Erena was mentioned in this article! Apparently her older sister made it to the second round of ViVi modeling audition, only 79 of over 4000 girls passed. Anyway, even though Erena didn't participate, she was mentioned. Apparently being an AKB KKS is a pretty big deal!!

Her sister's name is "サイード 横田仁奈"

http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1270953