1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Cleopatra / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    CLEOPATRA

[​IMG]

Team/Former Team/Position: -
    Name: Cleopatra (クレオパトラ)
    Nickname: Cleo (クレオ)
    Birthdate: December 20, 1993
    Birthplace: -
    Height: 164 cm
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: -
    Blog: -

Singles Participated In
    -

Stage Units
    Gen 1 (Pajama Drive): Kagami no Naka no Jean D'arc

2. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Re: Cleopatra / 1st Gen

JKT48 Member Profile : Cleo
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWAbv1RX2No[/yt]

3. ~~kumako~~

~~kumako~~ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsumurasayuri

this girl <3
    Cleo is my favorite JKT member (I like JKT, btw :) ) she seems very humble, nice and polite <3 and I adore it! beside she's very beautiful, so, if I have a JKT oshimen, it will be her <3

4. Tensai Komorin

Tensai Komorin Kenkyuusei

5. willdo

willdo Kenkyuusei

^Thank you for the translation, Cleo is cute, although, that's all i know about her right now :^^;:

6. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Add a little bit of trivia :

• Loves cat , and right now is in love with her Persian cat given by fans
    • She always trying to crack a joke but always failing in it, hence the nickname "Garing" (roughly translated to the slang term of Funnah)
    • She's not afraid of snakes

Source : HAI Magazine, JKT48 Edition. Except the third point, source from Youtube.

7. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri

Well she might not get that much push on the front anymore but it doesn't mean she is put on the back. Most of the times I see JKT on TV, she would be put at least on the first or second row of the dance scene. What sad is actually that it should end into something like this. Totally inappropiate and degrading JKT48's name in both general and AKB hardcore fans. But I guess this type of self graduate publication is not the first case JKT has isn't it? :hmm: They seriously need to get a better control of their girls

Back to Cleo, Idk how much surpression she got. Rumours are out there, but I doubt any of them are truth. Some said because it's an advertisement allocation problem, others are because less reward but much work from management-wise. If her problem is just because of that matter, I won't rly mind it anyway. But what bothers me the most is her who like to grab fans' attention and care by victimizing herself, turning the official into like the only one suspect and suppose to be public's enemy.

8. nindy89

nindy89 Kenkyuusei

oh man, why did she have to say that in social media?
    Twitter is one of the biggest users of social media in Indonesia.
    I was very disappointed..
    she should be able to control herself.. :fp:

9. Torque

Torque Kenkyuusei

I always thought Cleo was the best at public speech until I read this recent news - she shouldn't have published those tweets. She will be missed, but not for long, she's a replaceable loss - at least for me she's replaceable.

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

If this what her wants, this is her mistake

i already posted my comments in the general discussion tho, so i won't speak much

11. Minoru

Minoru Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ryoojane

and she did not participate in the event Yahoo OMG today
    still hope the best course for cleo, but if his desire like that, well, never mind :(

12. nindy89

nindy89 Kenkyuusei

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  14. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

I didn't know much about Cleo to judge her negatively. What I see in her is a talented idol with a huge sum of potency. Her graduation is a big loss for me.

Neither did I know much about what happened 'behind the stage' to blame JOT. I always tried to put myself in their shoes before I say my opinion about them. To this point, I tend to put my trust on their policies.

I perhaps am one of a few that accidentally took a look at the G+ only to be shocked by Cleo's announcement. In such shock and panic I tried to collect all the necessary facts to understand the reason behind it, hoping to find some light of hope in such situation. After swimming in the dark ocean call the internet, I came to realize that there have been 2 sides : Cleo side and JOT side. Both came with their own opinion and bring their own "version of the whole facts" to support their own position.

In my confusion being in the neutral ground between 2 opposing sides, I came back to the only solid facts I have: Cleo's latest G+ and Tweet. From these facts alone I can only say that Cleo is ruining her own career. You don't have to be an idol or public figure to do that: just google "how social media can ruin your career" and you know what I mean. Her future employers might think twice to hire her especially for long term if they know about her recent behavior. I feel sorry for her. While both side took some damage, it seems that Cleo will need extra time to fully recover while JKT48 will recover soon.

If I ever meet Cleo in job situation, I will still give her the chance considering her age and potency. I will only add this before she sign the contract : "just promise me you won't do here what you have done in JKT48". It won't included in the contract. It shouldn't. It is something we all should learn and apply without even written in any piece of paper or carved in any stones.

Best of luck, Cleo. I will surely miss you.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Agree with you
    The side which support Cleo and the side that blame Cleo
    I think i'm on the second one

16. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Well I already posted this on JKT48Stuff , but here ya go :

Host : JKT48 is in turmoil. Cleopatra, one if the member we most paid attention to; suddenly stated that she’s quitting the Idol Group. What’s her reason for quitting ?
    Narrator : JKT48 is in turmoil. One by one, the members started to leave the AKB48 sister group. After Neneng Rosediana aka Ochi quitting, Cleopatra’s is the next in line for quitting. It’s all started when she received a phone call from her Mom telling her that her brother is sick. Cleo was upset when one of the officials admonished her for receiving the call.
    Cleopatra : It was when JKT48 is in a middle of a rehearsal for a pretty big event. My Mom then suddenly told me that my brother is in the hospital. It was then when one of the officials admonished me. I told that officials not to ever do that again since whenever I talked to my Mom, it was for something in importance. Not because I didn’t want to join the rehearsal whatsoever.
    Cleopatra : But when we entered the briefing period, my choreographer advise me not to yell at the staffs like that again. The truth is, it wasn’t a yell. I just want the staffs to know what I said since the room was so crowded.
    Narrator : The yelling incident is just the tip of the iceberg for the turmoil in JKT48. Since long, Cleo feels that the officials hate her for no apparent reason. Cleo that was predicted to be JKT48 leader is getting an opposition from the officials.
    Cleopatra : Truth to be told, there’s a lot of oppression going on there. I came to the audition back then rather late. Since then, I don’t know why, there’s a lot of staffs who hates me while I myself really not sure whether I could join JKT48 or not. I’m number 13 at the audition and I got 2 stars and a circle on my number. I was told and explained that the 2 stars meant that I reserved the rights to be the leader and center.
    Cleopatra : Back then, a staff told the members that she/he didn’t like me and if only I’m not Akimoto-sensei chosen one, he/she would definitely kicked me out of the group. And that was the defining moment when all the members thought that there’s no reason to befriend me since all the staffs hates me.
    Narrator : Cleo’s quitting the group is obviously surprising. Since she was chosen as JKT48 member, she was known as a leading figure compared to the other members. She also one with so many fans.
    Cleopatra : If you asked me whether I’m disappointed or not, I would say that I really am very disappointed. The reason I stayed here for a year is only for my fans. But this time I really am sorry if I quit since I can’t no longer bear to stay in JKT48.
    Melody : It’s her own choice. There’s no reason one would quit if they have their drive and reason to stay here. But if she chose to have another career outside of JKT48, then go ahead. We support her decision.
    Cleopatra : I hope JKT48 could continue their success even without me in there.

And like Raz says : Le Ice Breaker to avoid blame game between us fans [clap]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcXMhwF4EtQ[/yt]

17. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Ah poor Cleo! I feel bad for her now, imagine being in a group where all the staff hated you and none of the members would want to support you because of that,

18. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Well, if we looked at only one point of view, yes. But we haven't heard the official rebuttal yet, so I think I'll hold my judgement until then, except that relying on her past "stars" and publicly showing the "stars" isn't going to change who she is now, it's all the process that matters.

I think it's much better for her career going solo. But I hope she's not destroying it by declaring statement like that again since well...who knows what collateral damage she could have done to her future employer ?

Well I still believe the problems rooted to money tho' and ego from both sides, especially that "I can haz two stars so I lead yeah ? | Nope" idealism

19. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

I hope Cleo embarks on a solo career. It would be funny if Cleo became more successful than JKT48.

20. sultan

sultan Kenkyuusei

she should have requested JOT when she first joined JKT to include the two stars and the circle in her version of member's introduction video, instead of just showing audition and practice footages.
    now it's all too late for us to realize that she is the star Aki-P intended to groom. :(