1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nakagawa Hiromi (Hirorin) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

NAKAGAWA HIROMI

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei
    Name: Nakagawa Hiromi (中川紘美)
    Nickname: Hirorin (ひろりん)
    Birthdate: November 19, 1994
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
    Height: 152 cm
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
    Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/theme-10039753893.html

Singles Participated In
    Junjou U-19 ("Baatari GO!" / Under Girls)

Stage Units
    -

2. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn
    Hirorin on Aruaru YY Terebi
    [dm]xv8y1d_yyyyyyyyy-nmb48-yyyyy-yyyy-121120_shortfilms[/dm]
    thanks to landzou

3. t-motion

t-motion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Twitter:
    Wowwaffless
  4. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  5. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    No Hirorin promotion [boom]

She wrote a really great post about it though
    http://letsgetpararira.tumblr.com/post/ ... -hirorin-g

6. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    This girl! She deserves to be promoted so much, her attitude, personality and skill-level are amazing. I can't imagine any reason why they keep her KKS, besides the fact that she's great at subbing for other members. I realise that being a member of a team wouldn't change much for her in ways of promotion or whatever, but she just deserves it. Sounds like she'll continue to work hard though & I hope to see her promoted one day, or at least get some recognition for her hard work instead of being ignored by management.

7. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    If they do not promote this girl in replacement for Jo, I might flip a table. Hirorin really deserves this! <3

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Hirorin announced her graduation in the KKS show today :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Her heart probably broke after getting passed up for promotion so many times. Oh man, I really feel bad for her. I remember an interview with her when she said that her only dream is to get a promotion. Short term, mid term, long term, that's all she wanted. Now the KKS goes back down to 15 members and they lose their leader.

9. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Well this sucks. This wouldn't of happened if they just promoted her but whatever.
    I hope her the best of luck in the future. I will miss you, Hirorin :cry: <3

10. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I just heard about Hirorin. She was my kenkyuusei oshi in all48g by far, and I'm ridiculously sad. She instantly caught my eye in the very first Team M LOD which I watched, and I had such high hopes for her being promoted to Team M during the dai sokaku matsuri, and now that it didn't happen I'm just..... And since Shimarena was graduating too I thought she might have a chance. Really.

I'm really gutted ):

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    :(

[​IMG]

================================

Her final appearance will be March 15th at the Zenkoku handshake event. Graduation show will be the KKS show on March 13.

12. rival

rival Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Hirorin :cry: It's beyond sad that she never got to experience being promoted to a team. It's so unfair that KKS like Hirorin are always able to sub for other members, yet they never get the recognition their hard work deserves. I will miss her, but I applaud her for being able to make such a hard decision.

Why couldn't they just have promoted her. [boom]

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They probably would have promoted her this go around if she didn't have plans to quit. (At least I hope that's true)

It's not like deciding to quit -> graduation happens in the space of 2 weeks.

14. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I don't usually post messages about graduations but on this kind of situation I think it's necessary.

Like Hara Mizuki said, "Takahashi-san said hard work always pays off. But I don't think so". Not all members have the same opportunities. The 2nd gen members are there for almost 3 years now and, truth be told, they are not going somewhere else. If they are promoted they will just be thrown at the background of their teams. And I guess this reality hits members sometimes, especially with Jo getting promoted (I know it isn't her decision and I'm not blaming her, but is a strong punch in the stomach from managment). I fell really bad for Hirorin but I respect her decision and I wish her the best. She will be great on whatever she decides to do since she is such a hard worker.

Goodbye, Hirorin. You will be missed. :(

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yeah, Hara Mizuki is right (although she said it in the worst way possible and tried to take down other members with her). Working hard does not necessarily reap any rewards. That's show business. These girls aren't salarymen, they're idols.

I feel really bad for Hirorin and while I do blame the management for not even giving her the chance, that's the nature of the industry and I'm sure she, and the other girls, are quite aware of this.

16. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Glad i managed to find this gem of a show before she disappears [clap]
    i mean, where else would you find an idol trying to get a license for big motorcycles? [shock]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXVjQQSLaKA[/yt]
    This #396 is the first episode of her series in the show, look for the next episodes in youtube's link

17. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    ^ thanks so much for the link! I'm bookmarking this so I can watch it later :)

18. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    BzTNmHMCYAE3xWI.jpg large.jpg

She looks cool with dyed hair, though she just said she's going to dye it darker near the end of the month. Hope she's doing well!

19. Marx

Marx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    oh, where did you find this photo?

20. Hello-48

Hello-48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori