Okada Risako (Risapoyo) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Sep 5, 2011.

1. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

OKADA RISAKO

[​IMG]

Team: Kenkyuusei
    Name: Okada Risako (岡田梨紗子)
    Nickname: Risapoyo (りさぽよ)
    Birthdate: October 28, 1995
    Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
    Height: 154 cm
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: Yoshimoto Kyoraku
    Blog: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/theme-10039770243.html

Singles Participated In
    Junjou U-19 ("Baatari GO!" / Under Girls)

Stage Units
    Gen2 1: Classmate

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol kind of sad really (the first post being 6 years later).

But yeah, I heard about it. I know one of pics leaked from it was of her bottomless (does have a nice ass BTW).

3. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    It should be punishable as false advertisement to advertise some KKS who dropped out after 5 months as "former national idol".

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

The first I heard of this was today when I saw the cover on a site and I thought "girl in an idol uniform with leopard print, is she ex-NMB?" so I did a search to find out the real name behind the alter-ego Miko Matsuda. I like the touch that they called the vid NuMBer 01 :lol:

tek094pl.jpg

So anyway I downloaded the video and for a debut it's pretty decent. There's the obligatory long interview before we get to see any skin, facially she's very pretty and she's got a decent enough body...not spectacular like Yua Mikami but still very nice indeed. The sekshy scenes are pretty much what you'd expect from a first time performer but i guess that fits in with the "watching her improve" shtick lol. If she went to a decent studio like Ideapocket or S1 then I think she could have a decent career in the jav biz.

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Good news chums! Risako aka Miko has a second release coming out from Muteki on 2017/08/01

9tek095pl.jpg

She's doing some promotional store appearances so I think we can take it she's going to going to be with Muteki for a more releases. Also note that the promotional events allow people to use proper cameras (ie DSLRs) rather than just poxy smartphones. https://www.av-event.jp/user_data/evelt/detail.php?event_id=8341

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  6. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

More good news for Risako, she's signed to S1, the same label as Mikami Yua. Her first S1 dvd release was a couple of days ago

DK3HUk8V4AAhmbv.jpg

Speaking of Mikami Yua, the pair of them had a photoshoot recently in Friday magazine cover dated 2017/10/06 (god I hate that magazine but maybe I might track down this issue)

DKPjBFMUMAA9C4F.jpg

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  7. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Mod note:

References to paid content available at Amazon Japan, among other places

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2021
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Almost every viewers know that that movie itself was obviously intended to be a huge troll, especially when the leading actress had been an idol of a sister group. I think people might expect her to be sympathetic to what happened to another idol rather than gaining from an obvious troll movie.
    AV industry has a rich history of trolling.
    7 years ago, RKI-300, a similar troll video was released using the image of a fictional idol whose hair was cut very short and supposed kanji name was eclipsed as the cover.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  9. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    As @rka said, Okada Risako choose to become an AV idol and this was one of her releases.
    And due to the popularity of AKB/NMB, of course the company wanted, even though she had just been a kenkyusei for barely 9 months, to use that popularity to sell some extra DVD's

The JAV world is littered with lookalike videos, that's not trolling, that's trying to cash in on the fame of celebrities by using an AV idol that vaguely resembles said celebrity
    I'm sure you will be able to track down AV releases sporting lookalikes of all Kami-7 .... and some extra members as well.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make by first claiming the video represents a real event ... and then linking it to something completely unrelated, but I think you should stop that

10. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    The idea wasn't originally mine, it was many people who watch it said so in the comment section of video's DMM page, in 5ch and 4chan.