1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Graduated SDN48 - Nakazato Ayami

Discussion in 'SDN48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 3, 2009.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

NAKAZATO AYAMI

[​IMG]

Position: Member
    Name: Nakazato Ayami (仲里安也美)
    Nickname: Ayamin (あやみん)
    Birthdate: July 12th, 1976
    Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
    Height: -
    Bust: -
    Waist: -
    Hips: -
    Agency: -
    Blog: -

2. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: Nakazato Ayami / Member

It sucks that she graduated :( And so suddenly too. Even though she was oldest, it seemed like she was one of the best looking in the whole group and one of the best at dancing (i dont know if her or Mitsui was better). Except for those of us who've been able to go an SDN performance we'll probably never be able to see her perform :( I wonder if she had been given a better position, at least a unit, she would have had more motivation to stay?

The only good thing about this is that it gives a space for one of the unders to be promoted.

3. PrivateLaughter

PrivateLaughter Kenkyuusei

She graduated?! Damn...
    I always wanted to have an eye on her when I finally would be able to see SDN because she stood out to me.
    Could be because she reminds me a little bit of Billie Piper in that picture...

4. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

NO! Why is it always that my favorites graduate?
    :( There must be some kind of explanation soon....

Edit:
    No one is talking about Ayamin's graduation in performances, why is that? She just graduated saying that she decided to go in her own way...just like what everyone says. I wonder if something happened?

5. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Re: Nakazato Ayami / Graduated SDN48 Member

^ Her graduation was announced at 3 in the morning with no farewell performance or anything. I think we can work out for ourselves if something happened or not.

There was only one post in her gallery and hardly any in here, so may as well put them in here:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]