Iino Miyabi (Miyabi) / 15th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Crests, Apr 17, 2014.

1. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    She just announced her graduation on AKB48 Theater...
    So sad...

2. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

She announced graduation.

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    15th gen's fashion leader is graduating. Too bad, she's a beauty.

I don't want to see Sararan (NMB) announce her graduation next.

4. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    i seriously can't take it anymore

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

It's a pity.
    Not even with the teams in scrambles they were able to give work to the girls they have, so the prospect of having a new wave of girls coming in with the draft is probably pushing some girls out.

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
  7. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sigh, another girl who graduate before blossoming.

Such is the current state of AKB today.

8. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I feel nothing now...

9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

How sad... I never followed Miyabi closely but I always liked her ever since her debuts. She is one of the 15th gen that I really like. all my 15th gen favs leave one by one, I barely have any more ._. I have such a bad luck. Miyabi always worked so hard at theater and she is such a sweet girl. I wish the best for her!

I'm wondering if she will continue her career or not after graduation. She just turned 20 like 2 days ago (happy birthday btw <3), she's still young and could do fine if she tries to get into an agency. I wonder if she saw how other new gen grads are doing and decide to try it too. I know she keep in touch with some new gen grads like Naanya. It would be nice if she continues her career after grad, but if she decides to quit, I will also respect her choice, even if it's sad ._.

Anyway let's enjoy the last moments with Miyabi in AKB! She is probably leaving in the next 2 months or something (since last HS is in November)... ;_;

10. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    iammiiko on tumblr did a translation of her announcement.

"Ino Miyabi Graduation Announcement
    Miyabi:「There is a sudden announcement from me, I, Ino Miyabi will graduate from AKB48

You might’ve guessed it, I’m sorry. So that I won’t miss a thing I wrote what I wanted to say on this paper.

I love doing theater performance. I really love it. But even though I love it, since I don’t have a big goal for
    my future (in AKB), doing activity (in AKB) feels weird for me.

And now, there are a lot of new members so I think it’s the right time to go out and learn to be a model, my dream this whole time.

Even though there are a lot of things I can learn in AKB, but there are also other things that I can’t learn in AKB.

But the outside world is much bigger, as big as the cloud (so there will be more thing I can learn?). So I made my decision.

I also want to challenge myself to try to become an actress. I want to be someone who is respected by other people.

Even though my love for theater performance keep overflowing, but I can’t make any progress just with that. And now I’ve become 20, I decided to graduate so that I can make myself better.

The graduation date is not yet determined, but my last handshake event will be 11/18.

And until the last, I will keep being myself. I might not be your typical idol, but I will try my best running toward my dream.

At last, I want people to say that the two pillars of AKB’s theater is Yuiri-san and Miyabi, I want people to think that theater performance is not good without Miyabi once I’m doing my best out there. And everyone, please keep supporting me, AKB48, and Team 4.」"

Source

11. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    She was the oldest 15th gen, and she was only mainly in the theater so it makes sense that she would announce graduation. It hurts to see her go especially since she was one of my favorite 15th gen members. I had hoped she would've won that competition in AKBingo a while back but she didn't(still bitter about that), but I also hope she succeeds in her future after AKB and I'll keep supporting her

12. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    They keep jumping ship.... I can't blame them.

But this is a great opportunity for Miyabi! I wish only for the best for her in the future!

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks for posting the translation @MrQazman!

it's good to know that Miyabi has plans to continue her career as model/actress. Some of you might have noticed, quite a lot of AKB new gens have graduated since 2 years ago, and quite a lot of them also signed to agencies, and are (more or less) active even if it's not on big projects or Tv, yet. So Miyabi might take the same direction. I can understand her feeling that she likes theater but she has no goal inside of AKB so it's better to move on. it's sad that members that I like keep leaving (and it just lower my interest even more than it already is lowered for months :/), but it's a decision I understand and I think it could also be better for her in the future. So I'll enjoy her last moments as idol, and I wish her success after graduation! <3

14. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

It's a rough year for staff and mgmt of J48G... the consequences of steps not taken years earlier to prevent this exodus from the groups, are coming home to roost, + they seem to be barely keeping vendors paid after some major missteps...

With Miyabi... I felt those few times she did appear in media (mostly in Nemousu specials or 15-ki-specific stuff)... she was charming and quite the opposite of her 'miyabi' name -- more Osakan in flavor, big-hearted. She felt more like my hard-drinking female cousins in Hokkaido, salt-of-the-earth people.

Will be sad to see her leave... but can't blame her for continuing to look up and repotting. AKS isn't providing the opportunities, they can't expect people to press hold on their dreams forever. :(

15. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

I still remember how happy she is, in her seitansai 2014 Takamina came and tell people if Miyabi and Megu get promoted into Team A...
    Still remember with the atmospher, not only member but also fans..it's turn became the best birthday ever for Miyabi
    And now she will gone..damn
    They shouldn't move her to Team 4..Miyabi supposed to be with Megu in Team A

16. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
  17. sandy32000

sandy32000 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    She is one of my favourite too. I do notice she is only in theater and never anywhere else.
    Especially love when sub for Return Match , she would always touch Manami's hair during one of the choreograph.

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

19. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    The next Akarin, always starting off with that hair video

20. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    Latest video!

if the video does not show watch the video here

And photos from her last handshake event:
    DO6--iPV4AUWQyX.jpg DO7DywwUQAAKCo0.jpg DO7MWQMU8AA-Nl2-1.jpg DO7UUMCUMAAuv3c.jpg DO7UUMDVwAAFHo6.jpg DO68ePNV4AASCH3.jpg DO69HqvUIAAd6HX.jpg