Nishino Miki (Mikichan) / 14th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Chaos48, Jul 15, 2012.

1. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^No this practice is for a body building contest. These move u use there

2. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    her twitter says this ....
    https://twitter.com/mikinishino4/status/1112320056245907456
    ==========================
    入賞できなかったけどいい思い出になりました 人生初のギャル!!!笑 2ヶ月間本当に自分頑張った 今日は食べるぞーー✨✨ 応援に来てくれた方ありがとうございました❤️ #サマースタイルアワード #ビューティーフィットネスモデル
    ----------------------------------------------
    I was not able to win the first gal in my life that was a good memory!!! Lol I really tried myself for two months today I'm ✨✨ going to eat-thank you ❤️ #サマースタイルアワード #ビューティーフィットネスモデル for coming to cheer!
    -----------------------------------
    D2_BMMRVAAM67CT.jpg D2_BMMfU8AA9bDi.jpg D2_BMMRUwAEQutR.jpg D2_BMMRUYAA1JBT.jpg

I don't trust my eyes ..... but is that really miki-chan ????? ..... chin hits desk

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Wow,,, interesting to see where it takes some idols after graduating. I remember people saying she'd gained weight and now she looks like this :O She's super tan as well

4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    that's probably spray-on tan ... she looked 'normal' the days before ;)
    56358406_10157408009126614_793063263075041280_n.jpg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
  5. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So now that its over shes gonna go back to her old eating habits?

6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I'll assume you don't mean to be as mean spirited as your comment comes off, but you are aware that that's the kind of remark that triggers eating disorders in teenagers right?

at the very least it's a bit of a shitty thing to say anyway, but that's my personal opinion

Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Note that your own quote of hers implies she is looking forward to eating after depriving herself.

"I'm ✨✨ going to eat-thank you"

And of course we know that Miichan didn't keep her sculpted body once she stopped her exercise program.

Having lost 20 pounds over a number of months, but then regaining them recently, I know how hard it is not to fall back into old habits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    She doesn't look to me like she was simply starving herself but that she was working out (especially looking at her thighs). I think, however, that these body building contests never really encourage healthy eating habits, and I would personally assume that she got her nutrients through protein and vitamine shakes the past two months. I can't imagine you'd look like that if you starved yourself for two months, so I assume she's looking forward to a proper meal that she can actually chew and that doesn't taste like nothing.

I also lost 20kg in about 4 months, then gained back 7kg within a year and now I've managed to lose 6 of those 7kg again in the last 3 months. I'm trying to take it slow because I wanna avoid being stuck in a constant loop of back and forth and 2kg a month seems reasonable to me. I am curious how much she lost in those 2 months or rather, how much different her eating behaviour was. If it was vastly different and she's going back to her old patterns again without a transitioning period, it could happen that she's going to gain more than she had before she started working out for the competition. I wish it wasn't such an issue and at the end of the day, I hope she takes care of herself :/

EDIT:

Hm that's quite a lot in two months. Also, she's under 45kg but 156cm. For western standards that's underweight, but even for Japanese standards that's just on the verge of okay. I want her to take care of herself :(

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    • Like Like x 2
  10. KamonegiX

KamonegiX Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I was just asking considering the translation you provided.
    I have loved Miki before the weight loss and after the weight loss and personally don't care in what shape she is as long as she's happy.
    I don't think my comment is THAT rude. I'm simply curious if she will continue exercising and eating clean instead of eating her beloved cakes and pastry. Mikichan herself is very frank and open about her body and weight gain & loss and she herself used to take photos of her full belly so I don't think that's a sensitive topic that would trigger her.

11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I apologize .... it just how I interpreted you post initially, for sure there is a middle way between extreme workout and binging on cakes and pastry.
    And yeah, I know Miichan didn't keep that really fit body ... but she looks fine to me ... and maybe Miki-chan keeps working out, maybe not, as you say .. as long as she's happy.
    But we all know how vicious the fandom/internet can be about idols and their looks, you need to be really strong not to let that get to you.

12. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    This nails it. If Miki continues doing fitness competitions seriously, she will have to get used to super strict dieting before competitions. The part that messes up young women is the misunderstanding that fitness contestants look and diet the way they do for competitions all the time.

IMO, if Miki wants to go all out then all the power to her and if fandom or internet doesn't like it, fuck them.

13. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Miki :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    おめでとう みきちゃん!!!! 

may your next year be even better then the last

• Like Like x 2
  15. irontech

irontech Next Girls

A short video of her in a fitness competition, 2019 Summer Style Award.

https://s-s-a.jp/

She's the center girl, number 19. Her number was called out, so I'm assuming she is proceeding to the next round ??

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Having nothing to do with body building

And commenting on NGT48 (as i understand it, but I could be wrong)

She has also been in the news talking about how she didn't like handshakes.

"Former AKB 48 Nishino Mihime, the handshake event "is disgusting enough to spit gero!""
    https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20190405-802724/

Plus one more:

The talented artist Nana Suzuki (30) and the former AKB 48 Nishino Mihime (19) attended the “Relaxation Space Raffine Adopting New CM Presentation” held in Tokyo on the 28th. We played the service game with the seat of healing character.

Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 5.27.59 PM.png

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/20190328-797313/
    https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000001.000043183.html

• Like Like x 2
  17. irontech

irontech Next Girls

I'm aware of that.

She's scheduled to appear on this TV program, Shikujiri Sensei. NGZ46 Takayama appears as guest with AKB48 Yokohama Yui.

https://abema.tv/video/title/88-77

18. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I always assumed most Japanese don't like shaking hands. It's pretty much alien to their culture, isn't it? Professional sumo wrestlers have regular handshake events with the public and I'll bet a lot of them aren't thrilled with it either.

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Not surprising her popularity dropped.

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Video from the new CM announcement on March 28.

• Informative Informative x 1