1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Terada Misaki (Misakkii) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    She was in Mirai Monster. There aren't many eitos these days that can claim that.

========================================================================================================
    https://toyota-team8.jp/news/kyushu/20191023-928397687559717.php
    063.jpg 064.jpg 065.jpg 066.jpg 067.jpg 068.jpg
    069.jpg 070.jpg 071.jpg 072.jpg 073.jpg
    ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    http://www.giogio48.com/archives/55996146.html
    http://akb48team8.net/archives/misakki-19.html
    ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    [​IMG]
    https://twitter.com/matsurugi_0913/status/1187033028972859392
    045.jpg

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Translated Shinobu's message about Misakki's graduation. I was surprised Shinobu even knows Misakki. :^^;:
    The other day, Misakki of Team 8/Team K had her graduation in AKB48 theater.

When I first met Misakki I was surprised to know her age. I remember thinking such a delicate and a baby face "The Idol" kid entered. She's now become 19, from cute she's become beautiful. She has a good style and is beautiful. I thought she really matured. Of course it's wonderful when she's on stage singing and dancing. When I look at her in the monitor, during lives when her side profile gets hit by the light, it's really beautiful. I remember thinking that she would suit to be an actress.
    That's why I thought of making her dress a mature white and blue but she herself wanted a cute pink. ☺️

Ah, that's right... She admired idols and became one. I made a dress for her that manifested my first impression of her, "The Idol".

She's still 19 and I'm sure she has a lot of things she wants to do. Her future is full of hopes. And, her beauty that startles you, I think it's overflowing with charm that attracts people.

Misakki chan, congratulations on your graduation㊗️

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She likes Team 8 and she was AKB's manager. How could she not know her? :^^;:

6. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. David61