1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokomichi Yuri (Yuri) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

:ome:Happy Birthday Flash :ome:
    michibd2.jpg michibd1.jpg michibd3.jpg

2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  4. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

she hasn't learn how to passed through the object...
    but she will..because she's the flash
    yokomichi yuri is The Flash

5. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    ... in flesh?

6. Sheyha

Sheyha Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    BEAUTIFUL!! <3 Great job! Thank you very much for sharing Reita.

7. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

161030 Showroom 横道侑里(AKB48 チーム8)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    credit uploader

8. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

Yoh Guys!
    Yokomichi was online today and I don;t know why but she started crying all of a sudden. We asked why but she wouldn't reply :( then she went offline for at least 2mins then came back. Not sure if she even said anything about it when she went back online since I'm still lacking in my Japanese.

Here's the clip

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    yeah im curious too...i'm bit late watched it and she already crying,n then she offline...it 's really heart breaking, especially her to crying like that..

anyone who know pls?

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    It's always confusing whenever she cries :( like when she randomly started crying on Toyota Stage in Aichi last months.
    But last time it was because she wasn't happy with her MCs. This time around it's remain a mystery until she writes about it in her mobame.
    It could be due to some comment harassing her or touch on a touchy subject of hers. Or she wasn't happy that no one from Chubu was in the front 2 rows. or She was sad that she wasn't able to live up to the fans expectation by allowing herself to fall into the third row. But all of this is speculation and we might never know why she cried here until she tell us about it later.

11. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    yeah i'm afraid because chubu member position in the song...it's pretty obvious yuriyan is the ace of chubu right now,but she cant get the front row,,,maybe she think that if only aipon,moerin,reina still there chubu position will be better and it make she wonder if she is not good enough for chubu....

12. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

13. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    thank you so much,idol world is very harsh,rivality something that cannot avoided....Team 8 East is very competitive one,kanto and tohoku is extremely strong cast aside chubu who still in graduation storm. while in teamWest is more balance,,is suprising even ikumin not get front row.

14. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

not saying that I agree or disagree with what was said on the site you linked, but I have to point out that that site is a motome of 2ch, which means that it is still speculative as to the reason why she was crying.

that being said, I do think it is save to assume that she did cry because something related to the pv. the question/comment that she answered/responded to before she starts crying was about the pv, she did manage to respond one more comment (about her hair), but I think she had already holding her tears at that point. but again, it is still a speculation

whatever the reason it may be, I have to say that I really admire her for doing another stream even though she seemed to be very distressed at that moment.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    One of the girls in the team's debut at Andare,

Double center with Ikumin in Tokyo Dome,

One of the ten in Kegarete iru Shinjitsu senbatsu,

[...]

No slots sold,

Third row in a Team East song.

Yeah, I would cry too.

16. Boukyaku

Boukyaku Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

This is what I wanted to highlight, she was very brave deciding to continue her stream even if her eyes were red from crying. :(
    Btw, I consulted with a guy who's got a friend who's a Yokomichi oshi in Japan and it seems the word out there is that she was being teased because of her position in the MV, just like the guys on 2Ch suggest.

Besides that, what has me worried is a supposed message coming from her Mobame that I found on a Matome site saying she's being suffering from bullying at her school, which would explain why she's sensitive to this kind of stuff. :(
    「学校でイジメを受けてることを暗にモバメでSOSしてきてる」
    I guess the only thing we can do as international fans is try cheering her up through Showroom.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    She's been or she was?

18. Boukyaku

Boukyaku Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

She's been*
    Sorry, english is not my main so I tend to make mistakes.

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    So that means she still is.

20. eibun2012

eibun2012 Kenkyuusei

Oh wow, I didn't know that she's bullied. I hope she is getting the right kind of help, honestly, I hope her parents read that matome so they can communicate about it.

and best wishes for her.