Yoshino Miyu (Miyu) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    SR was bugged all morning for every single 48 g girl that did SR today so no... she's not rubbing it in. Momoka SR was text only and Kocchan who really wanted to do SR also got screwed.

2. feindouno

feindouno Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TriassicPark
    everyone's SRs had technical problems this morning- miyuyun, momoka and kocchan in team 8, an ske member whose nickname is also kocchan- what's funny is that they still managed to communicate to the fans via their telops (the SR titles/headers)

so, yeah, no malice there

3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    She's trying again in a couple of hours.

EDIT: Guess who didn't show up.

EDIT: Oh s***, here it is!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  4. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    actually i dont make fun of her,I just afraid that i might lose something important information from what she want to say in that SR...

So anyone can tell me the resume what she said in this SR?

5. Nivaj

Nivaj Kenkyuusei

I'm a bit surprised that they let her perform at the concerts. If I remember correctly, when the members graduated on the first day of the second anniversary concert they didn't appear for the second day.

6. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    If I am not mistaken she said that, she was actually held back by the staffs from doing SR or Mobame after the "incident" since she would had been flamed.
    And while not wanting to say anything else about it, she confirmed that it was before she was in Team 8. I missed the rest of SR so if somebody could fill in...

Iwasaki Moeka didn't show up again after the first day (until now). While Fujimura Natsuki and Yamamoto Ai still showed up and participated on the 2nd day.

7. Yongpopbro

Yongpopbro Kenkyuusei

here we go

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Somehow I doubt that. But it's great to know that she wanted to reach out to her fans. It means she still cares for them.

Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

9. taniyuri

taniyuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    but really that performance let me down....her fans know her as a good dancer.or maybe she care for hatsu so she lowering her performance level:^^;:

about her confession it happen before team 8,she is 15-16 right now...and its her 3 year in team8....have a relayle compare before and aftionship at 13 years old is something,doesnt count that her style before and after debut is so different...so in that photo is like current miyuyun...

But she already announce graduation so no need to butthurt her anymore

10. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Thanks for that!

So this is the things I understand from what she said :
    • Staffs suggested her to stop 755, Showroom, Mobame etc for a while although she wanted to justify the photos.
    • She was allowed to use showroom again since Monday but the technical problem happened.
    • Those photos are not recent, they were from the days before her audition to Team 8.
    • She was in a relationship with the boy but she broke up with him.
    • Unfortunately it seems the other side (the boy) didn't think so.
    • So after Miyuyun announces her graduation he uploaded those to harass her.
    • She told him to stop already.
    About her social media account(?) :
    • It was made by her school friends.
    • She told them to stop.
    That's what I get from the first 8 minutes of her SR. She didn't want to continue discussing.
    Well, that's that. Miyuyun actually came up and explained it. How the fans would take this explanation is a different discussion

11. dunkindonato

I guess it was just bad timing after all (on top of the ex being a prick). She's online now and smiles a lot so maybe she's happy to be back?

Also adding that she handled it better than I expected. When Momo explained hers, she broke into tears. This girl seemed to be at peace.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  12. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Well, Momo stil have her idol career on the line if things go bad. Miyu on the other hand just need to do damage control prior to her graduation. I think the pressure is different.

It is good she tries to clear the problem. However, I think she burn many bridge with her comment. It is like she is blaming her friends for that. I don't think it is a good idea especially to get back to normal life after graduation.

13. dunkindonato

Well it really depends on what her friends did and how much of a big deal it was to her. Since it got her into trouble, she has every right to be angry.

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  15. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    can the entrance fee be 0 yen ? because how brutal it must be to go to that stage if you pushed her(It would be worth it to just go watch the girls).
    And tbh she said on SR that she even wanted to stay for the 3rd anniversary if she could and wasn't sure if she was going to get a graduation stage or not(she got fired for sure). And she just got her stage so at least they still want to complete the tradition.

16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    It depends on the center.

17. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  18. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    she looks soooo pretty, hope she achieves her dreams.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

19. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  20. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

it's time to move this thread mods @Cristafari

-----
    kinda late but happy birthday Miyu :ome: