1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Hirata Rina (Hirari) / 12th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Lariemeeva, May 27, 2011.

1. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I need more Hirari in this costume

2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  3. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  4. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Details of a launch event for her new DVD at Sofmap Akiba on 3/7:
    http://www.i-one-net.com/event/468

Purchase benefits include jacket signings and mizugi 2-shot chekis.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

• Like Like x 2
  6. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    4K 3DVR 60fps bonus video for 'Beauty' with VR180 (works with Chrome) - NSFW

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  8. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    This is why i love Hirari's thread so much

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Article about Hirari's appearance in 'Bang Ban Love' on Abema TV where she plays a character who is involved in a triangular relationship:
    https://times.abema.tv/posts/7042741

The article has several pictures (such as the two I've attached below) which on the webpage are clickable links to videoclips but they're geoblocked for outside of Japan.

hbb1.jpg

hbb2.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Merlin54

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    According to this article from Taishu, Hirari will be holding a 'Live Distribution Autograph Session' on YouTube on Wednesday 2/26 at 19:00 JST:
    https://taishu.jp/articles/-/72743?page=1

This is the YT link:

EDIT: the above YouTube link now plays the archived video of the event.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 2
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Nifty has published a long interview with Hirari:
    https://news.nifty.com/article/entame/showbizd/12151-582877/

thumb-12151-582877-entame.jpg

Hirari and Rina Hirata decorated the cover and gravure of the last week's issue of this magazine. Last year, the first gravure (VR movie) released after graduating from AKB48 won the first place in the annual DMM movie idol work ranking (within the idol VR work). Photobooks and DVDs have been fired at that momentum and they are in great shape. Approaching the secret of "Muchimuchi Selfish BODY" (Personal Review)!
    Rina I showed my friend a photo book. Then, "Wow, great. What's going on?" The tip of my boobs on the cover is "disappearing" for some reason.

――It is certainly strange.
    Rina: I wondered what was going on, so I went home and checked it in the mirror. Be naked and do the same pose ... At what angle I can't see the nipple ... Then there was properly. So I told my friends. "Please rest assured! I have a nipple" (laughs).

-Are you satisfied with the workmanship?
    Rina: Yes. If I wanted to shoot in the United States, I was given a location location of “Waiha” and I was very happy because the site was really fun! But I thought it was really fat. So last time, I talked to my boyfriend about his worries. "I was really pregnant." Then I was comforted, "Some guys like that."

――Is it easy to get fat?
    I want to eat Rina, but I'll eat it. I guess I didn't dance at AKB and I just watch Netflix every day. But now I've started going to a personal gym, so I'm secretly expecting it. I want to show me more perfect if Rina becomes a little nicer body and if I can put out a second photo book.

――Are there any favorite scenes in the photo book?
    Rina Is it a shower scene? It was almost alone with the photographer, and at that time the switch was turned on the most. I did it super sexy. My goal this year is to be a good woman. Actually, there is a special skill, and my waist is very warped. A female leopard pose that can hold water on her back. The scene is shown on a new DVD.

――I'm just going to advertise (laughs).
     She was born in the United States and was the only returnee for AKB at the time. He said he came to Japan for an audition while he could not speak Japanese completely.

――Why get AKB?
    Rina: Two of my childhood friends were performing. One is a Paris Collection model flying around the world. The other was a pretty famous singer in the United States. I'm so jealous that both of us go back and forth between Japan and the United States. I also applied to various auditions asking my mother to do some entertainment. However, although the document screening was successful, the opportunity to go to Japan from the United States was not suitable. AKB was the only one that matched the schedule.

-Is it your first time in Japan?
    Rina No. My grandmother is in the countryside of Fukuoka, so every year during summer vacation, I came to play alone. It was almost a gesture because I couldn't talk.

――What are you doing here?
    Rina Go to rice fields, catch crayfish ...

――It's idyllic.
    Rina Arizona is countryside, but Fukuoka is really countryside. I have fallen into a rice field four times a day trying to catch a tadpole.

★ The first kiss is a certain entertainer's father!

―― By the way, have you ever finished third in a rock-paper-scissors tournament in the AKB era?
    Rina That's right! For some reason, I was convinced from the morning that I could win.

-Did you carry it?
    Rina What is Gen?

――It's like jinx ...
    Rina: That's not true. I looked at the net and did a lot of research.

--according to it?
    Rina My conclusion is that humans come out in the order of goo, choki, par. At that time, I had a lot of aiko, so if it was a goo, wouldn't the next person be a choki? So I can win if I make a goo. I was doing that. After that ... it was already in the cover art, and it was my heyday, with lots of TV shows as well as song programs.

――At that time, are there any seniors you longed for?
    It's Rina Yuko Oshima. His expressiveness and performance are great, but he loves his personality too. Yuko-san, you went to study abroad. Actually, there were times when I was teaching English. During the AKB era, I had the time to speak English, and suddenly an English conversation classroom started in the dressing room. Yuko still supports!

――Somehow, you look from above (laughs).
    Rina: The distance was short. It ’s a very friendly person.

――Speaking of AKB, love is prohibited. How was that period? Do you feel like you can't help but love?
    Rina: I couldn't help messing up. It's like "I want to want to do it!" But my mother says, "You can't be Japanese." The reason is that the expression of affection is not enough. Certainly, I don't want men who aren't going from themselves at all. I like people like "The Man". When I get married, I want to chew from morning till night.

――Who is going to squeak?
    Rina: I'm not in my personal life. But he just appeared on AbemaTV's program "I want to have a romantic drama." The theme is "Does a love drama begin with a love drama !?", and eight men and women shoot a drama, but there is a kiss scene in the script every time.

-Is it a verification drama that if men and women kiss, will they fall in love? Is it a serious kiss or an acting kiss? What about it?
    Rina: I'm just getting started ... I can't say what will happen, but I'm doing Kyun Kyun.

――What was your experience with the kiss scene?
    There is Rina! I kissed Savanna Yagi's dad at Amazon Prime (laughs). It was a stunning role as a gimmick, "whether to flirt or not." So my public first kiss is that.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Merlin54

Article from Yahoo about Hirari's new DVD -

20200303-00000367-devi-000-1-view.jpg

(Google translate)
    Former AKB48 12th student Rina Hirata released second DVD & Blu-ray "Rina Hirata Hirari BEAUTY" (Idol One Label).

Her debut work became a hit, and Rina Hirata, who jumped to the top of the new gravure queen candidate. This film, which was filmed under the theme of "Asian Cool Beauty," shows off beautiful visuals and a powerful body, such as flower bras and Chinese dresses.
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20200303-00000367-devi-ent

Link to 15 NSFW photos from the DVD
    https://deview.co.jp/NewsImage?am_article_id=2156691&am_image_no=2&anc=033&utm_source=headlines.yahoo.co.jp&utm_content=/hl?a=20200303-00000367-devi-ent&utm_medium=referral

• Like Like x 1
  15. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Hirari talking about her DVD on Shibuya Cross FM on 2/18:

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The 'dora' YT channel has just uploaded a new video in which Hirari together with Jin from a boyband called UNIONE interview the guitarist Fujita Daigo:

This seems to be her second video on the channel, in the first one in December the other members of UNIONE appeared:

(I've no idea who the guy is sitting behind them in the green jacket!)

17. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  18. Merlin54

• Like Like x 2
  19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Like Like x 1
  20. MrQazman

MrQazman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Minami
    Hmm... She already has 4 different VRs on DMM though. Will this be a rerelease of her 4th one on a new site or will it be a new VR?